Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,004 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

I Wish Obasanjo Is Still the President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish Obasanjo Is Still the President (1094 Views)

Obasanjo Is The Most Visible Member Of The Nigerian Mafia – Dele Momodu / Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets / We Will Shutdown Aso Rock If Obasanjo Is Touched - ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish Obasanjo Is Still the President by ken6488(m): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2019
embarassed embarassed

By now

South Africa will have known wazup

angry Lemme just advise some people here

Just tell your relatives to leave SA for now

Till our clueless president leaves

2 Likes

Re: I Wish Obasanjo Is Still the President by cosby02(m): 11:29am On Sep 03, 2019
Just for prosperity... What would you have done as a president?
I mean your personal solution to this issue.
Re: I Wish Obasanjo Is Still the President by Mutemenot(m): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2019
Honestly OBJ wouldn't keep silent on this issue if he's the current president. What Amaechi said about bubu
comes to mind, he truly doesn't read or listen to news cos if he does he would have acted

8 Likes

Re: I Wish Obasanjo Is Still the President by ken6488(m): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2019
cosby02:
Just for prosperity... What would you have done as a president?
I mean your personal solution to this issue.

grin You don't really know me

I will seize all their companies..

Move all citizens from there

Ban any diplomatic relations with sa

Nigeria has nothing to lose

4 Likes

Re: I Wish Obasanjo Is Still the President by Ofemmanu1: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2019
OBJ is educated na.. why you go compare am to baba cow?!

5 Likes

Re: I Wish Obasanjo Is Still the President by LibertyRep: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
Can Nigeria Nationalize all businesses where SA has the majority shares?

What would be the implications of such?
Re: I Wish Obasanjo Is Still the President by ken6488(m): 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
LibertyRep:
Can Nigeria Nationalize all businesses where SA has the majority shares?

What would be the implications of such?

Implication nor dey any where

MTN should be seized and given to glo grin

It will be cool

4 Likes

Re: I Wish Obasanjo Is Still the President by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
OP, You Said And I Quote "I Wish Obasanjo WAS Still"...

Oga, Baba Never Die Nah.. Why "WAS"
Re: I Wish Obasanjo Is Still the President by Charleys: 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
President Buhari got the world laughing at us

4 Likes

Re: I Wish Obasanjo Is Still the President by Charleys: 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
Do you know I typed Dulllardinho with two L's and it showed president buhari.....wow

3 Likes

Re: I Wish Obasanjo Is Still the President by Blankstare(m): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Honestly, obas would have responded proportionately.

1 Like

Re: I Wish Obasanjo Is Still the President by AgentNairaland(f): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
OP, You Said And I Quote "I Wish Obasanjo WAS Still"...

Oga, Baba Never Die Nah.. Why "WAS"

OP don correct his mistake but failed to thank you
Re: I Wish Obasanjo Is Still the President by blingxx(m): 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Mutemenot:
Honestly OBJ wouldn't keep silent on this issue if he's the current president. What Amaechi said about bubu
comes to mind, he truly doesn't read or listen to news cos if he does he would have acted

Gej or yar'adua won't do sh*t either these guys are too cool headed.. Obj has his negative sides but baba doesn't tolerate nonsense atall undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Wish Obasanjo Is Still the President by truthfulparrot(m): 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
blingxx:

Gej or yar'adua won't do sh*t either these guys are too cool headed.. Obj has his negative sides but baba doesn't tolerate nonsense atall undecided
The OBJ I know will first warned South African President openly to call his people to order immedately. Then he will tactfully instigate some Nigerians youths to attack South African businesses in Nigeria just to pass a message that no country have monopoly of violence. If that failed to work, OBJ will severe diplomatic ties with South Africa and frustrate their businesses like MTN, DSTV and Shoprite out of Nigeria.
Re: I Wish Obasanjo Is Still the President by dat9jaguy(m): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
Na so, that's why we lost Bakasi under his watch. undecided
Re: I Wish Obasanjo Is Still the President by cosby02(m): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
ken6488:

grin You don't really know me

I will seize all their companies..

Move all citizens from there

Ban any diplomatic relations with sa

Nigeria has nothing to lose
You can only achieve your 2nd and third solutions.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Cash For Justice: Attorney-general Caught On Camera Taking Bribe To Free / Bayelsa Election: Dickson Presents Diri To Jonathan / The Truth About Ebonyi State Paying New Minimum Wage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.