Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Be Your Biggest Fan. - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Be Your Biggest Fan. (166 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Biggest Fan. by Beberocks(f): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
Excellent morning dear friends.

I have some thoughts to share with you this morning.

Have you ever tried to be of help to someone around you: spouse, friend, colleague, church member etc and you are paid with resistance?

Have you ever tried to be exceptional in any thing you do: lesson delivery, project, conduct etc and people around are looking at you with contempt?
Then, you are not alone.

I remember sometime in the past when I was given the opportunity to anchor a creative writing training in my organisation.

It was during summer school hence we were permitted to dress down a bit.
I was so beautifully dressed that day that one would think I was going for an international conference.
Infact, a colleague of mine made a comment that sounded rather sarcastic to me.

" Mrs Amanze, is it just for the training that you were dressed like this?"

The statement sounded rather deriding but I didn't allow it to disrupt my peace.

Yes, I wasn't going for any international conference but I was going to stand in front of my colleagues to talk. I made it a big deal for me.
I value them and I wasn't going to show up scruffy.

Yes, they may be my colleagues but I was going to maximise the platform and opportunity to prepare myself for higher platforms.
I believe that one day I'm going to be invited to talk on platforms like TEdx to bless the world with my message.

When I look at myself, I see an influencer, a helper of destinies, a change agent , an admired and highly sought after teacher, a model teacher, a beginner's teacher mentor.

See, you don't need anyone to validate you.
Keep on doing the right thing.
Keep your focus on the person you want to become.
Keep on being exceptional at what you do.
Be intentional about your life.
Use your knowledge, skills and talents to help people around you.
Remember, you are your own biggest fan.

Selah.[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Master Microsoft Power BI In Lagos: 27th -28th April 2020 / Dhsube Wjejeje Euejejejec Ejrjjebrbebshhshhhdhdhsjrjrueb. Ejejrbbr Rjrjje Euejeh / Sure You Can Have 7 A's And Do Well In Your Post UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.