Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

How Do I Port From MTN To Any Other Network From Outside The Country? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Port From MTN To Any Other Network From Outside The Country? (983 Views)

Did You Get This Message From MTN? / MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria / Apart From MTN, Which Other Network In Nigeria Has Given Palliative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Port From MTN To Any Other Network From Outside The Country? by Or11: 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
With the Xenophobia on Nigerians going on in South Africa, I have decided to change networks for two reasons. Firstly I'm standing with my beloved country against South Africa and secondly I'm worried that the MTN network in Nigeria is about to go down.

I don't live in Nigeria and I roam my MTN line for my business in Nigeria. Does anyone know how or if I can port without physically appearing in the mobile network offices?
Re: How Do I Port From MTN To Any Other Network From Outside The Country? by Flytime: 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
Or11:
With the Xenophobia on Nigerians going on in South Africa, I have decided to change networks for two reasons. Firstly I'm standing with my beloved country against South Africa and secondly I'm worried that the MTN network in Nigeria is about to go down.

I don't live in Nigeria and I roam my MTN line for my business in Nigeria. Does anyone know how or if I can port without physically appearing in the mobile network offices?
It is not possible because the other network provider will need your informations after which they'll send request to your current provider which could take hours, porting from Airtel to MTN took nothing less than an hour

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Port From MTN To Any Other Network From Outside The Country? by Or11: 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
Flytime:

It is not possible because the other network provider will need your informations after which they'll send request to your current provider which could take hours, porting from Airtel to MTN took nothing less than an hour

I wish I could. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mint Iphone 8 90k factory unlock sold / Huawei Mate 30 Pro 8GB 128GB / Please Help I Can't Use Play Store On ZTE Nubia Z11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.