Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Xenophobia: Nigerians Fight Back South Africans In Johannesburg (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: Nigerians Fight Back South Africans In Johannesburg (Photos) (5918 Views)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Attacked In South Africa Again (Photos) / Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / 2 Nigerians Fight Over Girls In Malaysia, One In Coma (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Fight Back South Africans In Johannesburg (Photos) by internationalman(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
FDURU:

Even Mark will return to his country if his life is been threatened in a foreign land.
yeah it's not that easy..

Those people may be Nigerian but their life might be in SA
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Fight Back South Africans In Johannesburg (Photos) by DevilhimseIf: 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
tiredoflife:

And how is our government going to defend them
Send SARS
Or army
Tell us how
Most of u sha just one talk
It's a riot
The only thing Nigeria can do is show displeasure
Nothing more
The SA police is suppose to stop it
Not Nigerian government
the only way to stop it is a huge reprisal to their companies here while the security agencies trowey face since that's what their own security agencies are doing
with this they'll know that Nigeria knows what they know
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Fight Back South Africans In Johannesburg (Photos) by onilanre(m): 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
bishop4life:
By Now, The South African Ambassador In Nigeria Would Have Arrived South Africa
By Now, MTN Would Have Been Nationalized
By Now, DSTV Signal Would Have Been Jammed
By Now, Shoprite Would Have Been Sealed Off
By Now, Nigeria Ambassador In South Africa Would Have Been Recalled
By Now, 20-40 Cargo Planes ✈️ Would Have Been Sent To South Africa To Bring Nigerians Home
By Now, Two Nigeria Naval War Ship � Would Have Been Sent To South Africa ��
By Now, Donald Trump Would Have Called Abacha To Beg For Peace
By Now, France & Germany Would Have Sent Delegations To Beg Abacha
By Now, Over 2,000 Xenophobia Attackers Would Have Been Arrested By South African Police, And Videos Shown To Make Abacha Calm Down....
Every Bad Man, Has A Time He’s Useful To His People.
I Wish This Happened When The People’s General Was Still Head Of State....Then, They Would Have Known The Worth Of Nigeria
REST IN PEACE, General
#Abacha #General #FirstKing #Xenophobia #SouthAfrica #Nigeria

Someone wrote this on his Facebook wall.
And i began to wonder, "was president M. Buhari ever a true army General?"

General with fish brain. Abba Kyari is your president.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Fight Back South Africans In Johannesburg (Photos) by ZWorld: 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Fight Back South Africans In Johannesburg (Photos) by saobobo80: 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
GoldChest:
That's how it should be done since the useless APC government led by buhari isn't doing anything to protect them, they should protect and defend themselves and let it be a full blown war .

And i swear down should anything happen to my day one niggars over there hustling legit, I will lead my gang to shoprite close to my crib , destroy the place and go to jail.
I agree with you completely, if I were there I would have no choice than to carry weapon I don't mind to die killing.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Fight Back South Africans In Johannesburg (Photos) by PVC2019(f): 2:53am On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=iPrevail post=81882603]"The world is a small place" is an absolute miseducation.
Why stay in a place you are not wanted?
If I were residing in SA, common sense would have told me to beg the locals to give me less than 1 week to sell my properties and get the fvck outta there! There's nothing that can be done to salvage this situation. This kind of hate doesn't go away through peace talks.
[/quote
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Fight Back South Africans In Johannesburg (Photos) by PVC2019(f): 3:00am On Sep 04, 2019
iPrevail:
"The world is a small place" is an absolute miseducation.
Why stay in a place you are not wanted?
If I were residing in SA, common sense would have told me to beg the locals to give me less than 1 week to sell my properties and get the fvck outta there! There's nothing that can be done to salvage this situation. This kind of hate doesn't go away through peace talks.

That's becuz you're a coward Mr. Common Sense. They say Cowards die a thousand times before their death. True Nigerians don't beg
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Fight Back South Africans In Johannesburg (Photos) by FDURU(m): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
internationalman:

yeah it's not that easy..

Those people may be Nigerian but their life might be in SA

Life comes first tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Heartless Men Strip, Beat & Torture 2 Women For Allegedly Stealing Pepper / ENDTIME!!! Grandmother Caught Having Sex With Her Grandson (see Shocking Photo) / Gunmen & Kidnappers Killed 612 Victims In August 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.