Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

33 Container Of Amunition, Any Civil War? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 33 Container Of Amunition, Any Civil War? (733 Views)

FRSC Arrests Driver Carrying Container In Eket, Akwa Ibom - Photos / Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune / 40-ft Container Of Explosives Intercepted By Customs At Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

33 Container Of Amunition, Any Civil War? by ugoani(m): 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2010
I just saw the news of intercepted containers of amunition and rock launcher on nta news bar. Pls are we expecting another civil war in 2011. Who knows how many that have already sneaked in. GOD save us.
Re: 33 Container Of Amunition, Any Civil War? by EzeUche0(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2010
ugoani:

I just saw the news of intercepted containers of amunition and rock launcher on nta news bar. Pls are we expecting another civil war in 2011. Who knows how many that have already sneaked in. GOD save us.

Do not worry. War is war. Can't stop the inevitable.
Re: 33 Container Of Amunition, Any Civil War? by violent(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2010
ugoani:

not news!
Re: 33 Container Of Amunition, Any Civil War? by Omolulu(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2010
EzeUche0:

Do not worry. War is war. Can't stop the inevitable.
I hope you wud be at the battlefront not behind your PC when it comes
Re: 33 Container Of Amunition, Any Civil War? by 1025: 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2010
when obasanjo told us that the elections in 2007 was going to be a do or die affair, no one understood him well.
this country is head to nothing but a war.
unfortunately, i don't think jonathan is the best man to have his name in the history book as the president who lead nigeria into war.
Re: 33 Container Of Amunition, Any Civil War? by jason12345: 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2010
ugoani:

i have also seen the news on that topic.

i pray there won't be war. cry cry cry sad sad
Re: 33 Container Of Amunition, Any Civil War? by gabng(m): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2010
@Poster
Its 13 20ft container not 33. It was seized this evening at APMT in apapa.

@Topic
The next few months will be HOT in Nigeria. We need to be carefull.

(1) (Reply)

Advisory List: Don’t Overheat The Polity, Agf Warns Efcc ! / Keke Owners Seek Sack Of Napep Coordinator / Between Jonathan,atiku,ibb, And The Rest Who Leads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.