Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up (38919 Views)

Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya / How Police Will Probe Mohbad’s Death – FPRO / Davido And Broda Shaggi Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up by grandstar(m): 2:05am On Sep 05, 2019
broda shaggy, no mind them. When Chelsea go beat Man U.7-0, their eye go clear. Notin do you. Carry go!
Re: Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up by enuel001(m): 2:07am On Sep 05, 2019
delishpot:
Lies. Buhari has completely stopped corruption in Nigeria.
He promised us that corruption would stop as soon as he becomes the president and it has stopped.
Anyone that says otherwise is an enemy of Nigeria. No more bBoko haram, not a single corrupt govt official in Nigeria, everything is perfect in naija. The only reason why 1 dollar is not equal to 1 naira is because of GEJ and PDP. Inshort feel free to blame the future generation for anything happening that you don't like. Just don't say its Bubu's era it happened. Bubu has made naija paradise on earth and the envy of the world. Why the hell do you think nobody likes Nigerians? It's cos Bubu has made us the envy of the world. Its pure jealousy. Buhari till the end! Sai Baba!

Really ? BTW,
Re: Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up by biggie73(m): 2:32am On Sep 05, 2019
Sorry, I am not one-sided. You dished out your lies. I have to hear from the police too.
Re: Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up by coolh3ad(m): 3:51am On Sep 05, 2019
grandstar:
broda shaggy, no mind them. When Chelsea go beat Man U.7-0, their eye go clear. Notin do you. Carry go!

Hmmm. Wehdone Bros!!
Re: Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up by IkemChris(m): 4:49am On Sep 05, 2019
delishpot:
He promised us that corruption would stop as soon as he becomes the president and it has stopped.
Anyone that says otherwise is an enemy of Nigeria. No more bBoko haram, not a single corrupt govt official in Nigeria, everything is perfect in naija. The only reason why 1 dollar is not equal to 1 naira is because of GEJ and PDP. Inshort feel free to blame the future generation for anything happening that you don't like. Just don't say its Bubu's era it happened. Bubu has made naija paradise on earth and the envy of the world. Why the hell do you think nobody likes Nigerians? It's cos Bubu has made us the envy of the world. Its pure jealousy. Buhari till the end! Sai Baba!

Bros I have noting to give you ooooh but broad mi you go make heaven..... In fact your name is in the book of life
Re: Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up by blindjustice13(m): 5:49am On Sep 05, 2019
delishpot:
you are right, these people complaining have been bribed by the pdp, they are wailers who are still pained by the loss of election by GEJ.

We are envy of the world,sai baba grin

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up by Kay25(m): 6:29am On Sep 05, 2019
[quote author=Babamide post=81883033]We don't have security operatives in this country. Just a bunch of criminals the government gave uniforms to you are right sir..They are daylight armed robbers

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up by agaliboy: 7:10am On Sep 05, 2019
Why won't they when you dey always dey use police as theme of your internet comic clips. Soon they'll upgrade their set-up. Better watch out
Re: Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:41am On Sep 05, 2019
Wayne4uall:

Hope u read all the comments of the so called Nigerian youths about what happeneded to bro saggi, They keep on Insulting demselfs.. Y should they releases him if he had trams in his car... Most ppl saying bad things to him without hearing from the Nigeria police. is this how to make a better Nigeria? The problems youths are causing is more worst dan the government...

you miss the point where he said; the police was trying to place trams in his car and the lady she carried saw them and alarm......
Re: Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up by SURElee(f): 8:49am On Sep 05, 2019
Nigeria is a failed country where security operatives now frame up its citizens just to make money. Mschewwww!
Re: Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up by oginniboy(m): 9:11am On Sep 05, 2019
delishpot:
na God go help me punish u with nonsense wey u dey talk
Re: Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up by every1sDAD: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2019
Estellar:
@delishpot post was pure sarcasm . How did you not spot that ??

That was addressed in my first paragraph I guess

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up by Dbiz1111(m): 9:21am On Sep 05, 2019
Anekeu:

What do I know? Is that how you guys play sacarsm

It's ain't your fault bro.. This country is a mess
Re: Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2019
Babamide:
We don't have security operatives in this country. Just a bunch of criminals the government gave uniforms to

Exactly...
Re: Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up by goproschool(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2019
Thank God you survived the ordeal, not everyone lives to tell the story.
Re: Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up by isnovic(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2019
delishpot:

The sarcasm in this is telling.

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up by Electroweb(m): 10:52am On Sep 05, 2019
I need clarification. Is tramadol a hard drug that can cause one to be arrested once sighted by the police?
Re: Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up by Wayne4uall(m): 10:55am On Sep 05, 2019
valentineuwakwe:

you miss the point where he said; the police was trying to place trams in his car and the lady she carried saw them and alarm......
U don't understand wat i was trying to say.. Most ppl on here are sayin so many bad things to bro saggi y don't dey wait till NPF say something about it.. This country is full of hate.. I tink south africa is still better than this shit hole.. No love that is the only problem we are facing in this country

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up by themanderon: 11:20am On Sep 05, 2019
Nigerian police. Some of them are worse than devils.
Re: Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up by follock007(m): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
Sir K-opio
Re: Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up by seanjy4konji: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
sai baba
Re: Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up by meobizy(f): 12:16am On Sep 06, 2019
Which one be spaghetti?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos / I’m Only For My Wife And Kids, Not A Sex Symbol – Funsho Adeolu / Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.