Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction (67851 Views)

Your View Host: Chioma's Introduction Is Not Marriage, There Is No Bride Price / See More Photos On Davido And Chioma's Introduction / Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction by Nmezor(f): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
But I don't understand
She is heavy
Re: More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
DexterousOne:

For a guy like David who have been with so many types and kinds of women from everywhere to be this composed and stuck with this one for this long

That counts for something real.

Chioma handcuff will be one of the most envied women in Nigeria cheesy cheesy

Pffftttt! Who cares?
Re: More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
Sleevia:
grin grin grin grin no mind dem. the two tribes are the highest intermarried tribes in Nigeria

don't mind us. Yoruba and Igbo are cool, we only have political beef and is normal because in a political environment, all human na hustlers

my Igbo gal always laugh whenever she read ipob and afonjas words here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nmezor:
She is heavy
From chopping isi ewu and fufu
Re: More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction by Nmezor(f): 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
From chopping isi ewu and fufu
it means she is with a child
Re: More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nmezor:
it means she is with a child
Where is the child? Is it in the picture, I can't see it na sad

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
dovelike:
Is chioma pregnant?

Wondering why she isn't in any of the pictures.
Re: More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
Amarabae:
She looks pregnant

Where's she in the picture?
Re: More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction by Angelfrost(m): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
StephenBB:
Better than wizkid

Oya, wizkid fans comman beat me....I'm at home

You suppose conclude the last part of your statement with a detailed description of your present location... I'm not saying anything will happen o... Just that completing sentences or statements makes a lot of sense. tongue

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction by ebukapolycarp(m): 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
Na because say him run do introduction lol forget wizkid self na baba
Re: More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction by Virgindollars(m): 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
very true
Jaaypeee:
Why does that guy on the left look like Yoruba Will Smith
Re: More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
Risingblue008:
I go see whr e go end

Stay Vigilante.

One Hater spotted...
Re: More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction by useurkidney3121: 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
Risingblue008:
I go see whr e go end
U will not live to see d end insha allah
Re: More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction by Cachez(m): 12:11am On Sep 04, 2019
When Peter Psquare married Lola Omolayo, all hell was let loose. Now that David went for Chioma, the tribalist bigots have kept mute on this because they believe they are the ones benefiting from this association. Yorubas are indeed the most liberal tribe in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction by Sleevia: 12:13am On Sep 04, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

don't mind us. Yoruba and Igbo are cool, we only have political beef and is normal because in a political environment, all human na hustlers

my Igbo gal always laugh whenever she read ipob and afonjas words here cheesy
lol... my brother no be small thing. even me I am guilty. Offline i still enter Amala joint and eat it with correct Ewedu and I do not discriminate against whom to date or marry. I have dated girls of other tribe and it is now first time I am dating a girl from my tribe from Imo.
Re: More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction by God4memi: 12:21am On Sep 04, 2019
Can't sight Davido's parent in the pictures oooo, someone please help
Re: More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction by unbitchable(m): 12:49am On Sep 04, 2019
deepwater:
Go take their men girl
Way to go

No wahala, enough men to go round. For every Igbo babe there is a Yoruba dude.
Re: More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction by grandstar(m): 3:59am On Sep 04, 2019
The money is sweet now. But when your husband is never at home, flying from one gig to another, then your eye go clear.

Not being wicked but I don't see this union working our. Both don't have the maturity to make it succeed. Their focus is strictly.on the external things and not the inner things.
Re: More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction by grandstar(m): 4:03am On Sep 04, 2019
Chi59:
When people were alleging that she's pregnant wasn't she the one cursing upandan? I hope she's ready to contest with the baby mamas anyway?

she's the legal wife. The others are free to marry.

How will you be sleeping a boy that is 5 years younger than you? That his first baby mama just dey vex me!!!!!
Re: More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction by Spain007(m): 6:30am On Sep 04, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Igbo girls too gbadun Yoruba pricks. The thing dey touch them for throat grin grin grin

Na so Lola Omotola de gbadun Peter Okoye Igbo man prick
Re: More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction by Thablownmindset: 7:05am On Sep 04, 2019
StephenBB:
Better than wizkid
Oya, wizkid fans comman beat me....I'm at home

probably in getting to the front page??
Re: More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction by enemyofprogress: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
Spain007:

Na so Lola Omotola de gbadun Peter Okoye Igbo man prick
na lie, she dey always complain dey Peter too dey come so soon
Re: More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction by Spain007(m): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
enemyofprogress:
na lie, she dey always complain dey Peter too dey come so soon

Hahaha....just like Churchill @ 40
Re: More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction by MiaB(f): 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
Spain007:

Hahaha....just like Churchill @ 40
your mouth sha cheesy
Re: More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction by Nicolex(f): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
Lwkm,see papa chioma facial expression na@3rd picture,he is like ''so na now u know my house,i think say u fit marry her without me na,nonsense boy.''
Re: More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction by aalangel(f): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
GistMore1:
Here are more photos from Davido and his lover, Chioma Rowland's introduction ceremony, which took place recently, which was attended by Davido's father, who 100% supports the union and was said to have encouraged Davido to settle down with Chioma.

The couple who are expecting their first child, a baby boy will be getting married in 2020.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/see-more-photos-from-davido-and-chiomas-introduction

First child, baby boy..........womb watchers in the building!!!
Re: More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction by Hisduchess(f): 6:43am On Sep 05, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Rich Afonjas are Busy Marrying Igbo Angels..

Poor Afonjas are Busy Hating on Igbo Angels..

Fact!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wale Criticized By Americans For Wearing Native Nigerian Wear To Meet Obama / AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.