Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,928 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Condemn The Attack On Nigerians In South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Condemn The Attack On Nigerians In South Africa (516 Views)

"Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu / Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Condemn The Attack On Nigerians In South Africa by Sicilyjoe: 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nnamdi kanu comdem the attack on nigerians in south Africa

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Condemn The Attack On Nigerians In South Africa by AgentNairaland(f): 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
Please Just Send Biafrans Delegates To SA To Do The Needful As They Did To Mr Ekwere, etc

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Condemn The Attack On Nigerians In South Africa by benuejosh: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
hehe... this guy en..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Condemn The Attack On Nigerians In South Africa by stevespack(m): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
Please help me I need work, I live in Alaba Intl Ojo 08082221004
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Condemn The Attack On Nigerians In South Africa by jlinkd78(m): 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
Now this is what u call a Statement; strong and loud
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Condemn The Attack On Nigerians In South Africa by ShenTeh(m): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
stevespack:
Please help me I need work, I live in Alaba Intl Ojo 08082221004

Otitijerome:
Our school in IBA-OJO area of Lagos state need urgent teacher in CHEMISTRY OR PHYSICS. The applicant will be able to prepare student for WAEC/NECO exams.
QUALIFICATION
BSC/HND/NCE with experience in teaching.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
call the school administrator for directions and discussion
on
NOTE, Applicant must be close to OJO, ALIMOSHO , ISOLO etc

Good luck.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Condemn The Attack On Nigerians In South Africa by AGideon(m): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
The true Leader..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Condemn The Attack On Nigerians In South Africa by Xisnin(m): 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
I wonder how many "tax" they used in bribing the psycho to speak up.
He doesn't care about xenophobic attacks.
All he wants is to spread hatred among people.

This isn't really a condemnation if you look at it, he was more interested in
insulting the "cabals".
SMH
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Condemn The Attack On Nigerians In South Africa by Ume1991: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ohamadike 1 of biafraland. God bless Nnamdi kanu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Condemn The Attack On Nigerians In South Africa by Sicilyjoe: 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
Xisnin:
I wonder how many "tax" they used in bribing the psycho to speak up.
He doesn't care about xenophobic attacks.
All he wants is to spread hatred among people.

This isn't really a condemnation if you look at it, he was more interested in
insulting the "cabals".
SMH

I was hoping he will direct his Igbos to attack south African brands, like mtn, dstv and shoprite they way he told them to arrest buhari in Japan but he chicken out again

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Today Is September 18 And We Never See Any Single Video Of Biafran Leader In Un / Ajimobi Loses Appeal Against Balogun / Devastating Flood Sacks some Settlements in Anambra East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.