Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Co-working Space - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Co-working Space (270 Views)

Aimtoget Hub - Tech Hub / Co-working Space In Bodija, Ibadan Nigeria. / Why You Want To Review A Co-working Space. / Co-working Space In Lagos You Need To Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Co-working Space by stanley70: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hi... I just wanted t give a brief analysis on co-working space and how it can help entrepreneurs and other lone workers grin.

Ok.. So what's co-working? It's defined by Wikipedia as a "social gathering of a group of people who are still working independently, but who share values and who are interested in the synergy that can happen from working with people who value working in the same place alongside each other". This spells out a lot of meaning based on individual perceptions and understanding. But I will break this down in bits.

So, in simple analysis; you have your independent business or idea, i have mine and so do others too. Right? Good, but most entrepreneurs lack adequate funding for running of the business which is a die hard necessity, we all have to use power, data, desks and lots of other facilities. And in doing this we incur expenses daily, except you are working with a budget which is one other factor many individuals don't put into consideration while starting up a brand, business or idea. We spend like we earn every minute because of unforeseen miscellaneous expenses such as data outage, power outage and other pop-up money consumers. If you pay rent, then still have to finance the electricity bill and solely subscribe to your data provider and you probably still pay other bills imposed on you by the government (both federal, state and local), it's gradually killing or affecting your growth.

Here's where co-working slides in. Co-working gives you the avenue to network with other individual enterprising personality, giving you the platform to combine resources so as to cut expenses and earn more. You pay only the fee for the period you so desire t use, i.e monthly, weekly or daily. all other bills aren't your business.

In Lagos, eeSpace is the leading co-working platform where big minded and innovative enterprising individuals share working space. They offer crazy enticing bonuses such as unlimited data (which you aren't paying for), standby power supply and amazing conducive working enviroment.

You can do a proper review yourself, you can check them out on eespace.com.ng

Co-working gives you what I call the double edged sword; I mean, rather than being a lone thinker, developer and enterprise, you get the golden chance of liaising with other like minded personality who have vast knowledge in your field too. Don't forget the saying "two heads are better than one".

Set out now and get yourself a space.

1 Share

Re: Co-working Space by stanley70: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
[url=eespace.com.ng]eespace[/url]

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Prepare For A Vmware Exam? / Removed on the Demand / Urgent Vacancy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.