Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Xenophobia Is Banished - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia Is Banished (161 Views)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business / Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS / Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia Is Banished by Bethel80: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
Xenophobia Is Banished

The sons of history murdered on the alter of?
Our, no, their sons say they cannot hear. Their daughters? Indifferent
A spinning world spinning on Innocent? minds.

Fetters. Free but caged. Is this myopia? Of the eyes or mind? What is your colour? No, not your skin - the heart.
Not free until free; mental fetters clanging
Peace smoldering to the unknown world
Terror is terror, circumvent not
Xeno, solve less create more

Now, you xenophobia...listen! How many carats of gold did you sell this sense? I mean, you sixth sense. You have a heart of what? Stone? I pray not.
Is this cowardice all you can show? O yes, you are shameless!

Xenophobia, Your amnesia shines!
You said your land is taken, you bang on my door
"Why truncate this rest?"
"My house boils...my sons sleep on the terrace. SOS, SOS!"
"See? Bank broken, ties cut, you are free!"
Today, you deny me a cup of water, you even hit my sons, even sons.

Wait! A dove drops a note: "mental slavery"
You are free, you not free. Who can decode? You cannot guarantee my freedom. You are not free

Are we not sons of a father? Why bring pain to our mother? You are banished, xenophobia.

Have you not heard? Head you not have? We are sons, sons, sons, of a father. Take away that sword
The museum calls - there you know we are one - yes we are. Amnesia is wicked. You are banished, xenophobia

Banish xenophobia - a traitor! a traitor! a traitor! amongst brothers? We banish you xeno - yes we do

Stop, think, act - banish xenophobia
It's a climax
Cast off the impostor
Enthrone the heir - LOVE
To him it belongs
Xeno what? Not one of our sons.
To the dungeon, to the dungeon
Banish xenophobia

http://www.bellsnews.com/featured/xenophobia-is-banished-let-love-lead/

(1) (Reply)

Niger State Partners Solution17 Towards Actualization Of Sustainable Development / Moment Protesters Stormed U.K High Commission In Abuja Over $9.6bn Judgement / Bmo To Nigerians: Rally Behind Your Country On $9.6bn Judgement Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.