Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Acne Help! | Dermatologist Needed! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Acne Help! | Dermatologist Needed! (746 Views)

Skin Help — Dermatologist / Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review / Acne Help! | Dermatologist Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acne Help! | Dermatologist Needed! by krazynaija(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2010
Hello everyone, I really need a dermatologist advice about acne.

I am a severe acne sufferer and its just been terrible! angry over 4years! nothing seems to be working.

Someone told me about Clearpores but i dunno where to get that. Anyone who knows where i can get it should holla or give me advice on medications that have successfuly helped against this effin acne. Thanks
Re: Acne Help! | Dermatologist Needed! by Geoforever(f): 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2010
If u re seriou abt it call me on 08035151554
Re: Acne Help! | Dermatologist Needed! by PTBNaija(f): 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2010
Are you sure that your acne has nothing to do with your diet?

Eating too much junk food could be manifesting itself in your acne. Even simple things like dairy and meats (due to hormones that are injected into them), or soy could cause acne. Try eliminating dairy from your diet and see how that works. Or just try eliminating nuts, etc.

One thing that could help is just to have a glass of water with a bit of lemon juice every morning. It helps to increase the alkalinity in your body so it's better able to protect your body. And this can help with acne if it's an internal thing. If you want to go even further you could try taking some Chlorella pills (comes from algae) it does the same thing. It's more of something you can get from a health store, not sure if that is convenient for you. Also drink a lot of water, and make sure you always wash your face well, but don't overdo it. Scrubbing the skin and irritating it when you have a lot of acne only spreads the infection around leading to more pimples. And for whatever you use to treat the pimples, don't just keep jumping from one product to another, keep it simple and give whatever you do use time to work. This means trying something out for at least 2-3 months before deciding that it is not working for you.

I'm not any kind of doctor or anything, but I hope these suggestions work for you.
Re: Acne Help! | Dermatologist Needed! by krazynaija(m): 12:08am On Oct 29, 2010
Thanks for the comments
Re: Acne Help! | Dermatologist Needed! by yjay(f): 12:37am On Oct 29, 2010
@poster, u can also go to medplus and talk to them abt ur acne, they ve this prescription that they give to acne sufferers, i think 1000mg vit c & zinc, something like that & i hear they ve had good results from pple who ve used it
Re: Acne Help! | Dermatologist Needed! by krazynaija(m): 2:17am On Oct 29, 2010
please wherez medplus?
Re: Acne Help! | Dermatologist Needed! by yjay(f): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2010
they ve branches all over depending on where u are but u shld go to their head office at saka tinubu, victoria island u cant miss it its quite popular.

(1) (Reply)

Man Killed In Rush For Free Healthcare In S.leone / Accountant Ond / Cancer Of The P;us;s;y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.