Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop (5186 Views)

SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) / See Photo Of Items Looted By A South African Police Lady / Burglar Breaks Into Nigerian Adult Movie Star’s Office, Made Away With Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop by hardtoget: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
SA man and woman laughing gleefully as they leave with items looted foreigner's shop.
It was free for all for looters in Turffontein on Monday, as stores owned by foreigners were looted.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/sa-man-woman-laughing-gleefully-leave-items-looted-foreigners-shop/

Re: SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop by Sunofgod(m): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
Pishure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop by hardtoget: 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop by dunkem21(m): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
It's Ok angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop by mrvitalis(m): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
Tomorrow they would still go broke ....if u are poor u are poor
Take all the money from nigeria and give to them ....in 10 years they would still be back here

Poverty is in your head not how much u have

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop by omenka(m): 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
As terrible as the situation is, dont believe everything you see. We know bloggers have a terrible knack of telling blatant lies in situations like this.

This just might turn out to be a picture totally unrelated to the current situation.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop by precision50: 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
Good day Nairalanders,Please help a Brother out with a job. I'm not here to ask for handouts but rather a job, I'm a drop-out so any good job will do ( even daily-paying ones). Please contact me on 08022759570 ( call, message and WhatsApp). Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop by ruggedtimi(m): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
I believe this stuff is happening in Joburg only...Sad though i pray it doesnt spread to other cities in SA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop by DevilhimseIf: 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
omenka:
As terrible as the situation is, dont believe everything you see. We know bloggers have a terrible knack of telling blatant lies in situations like this.

This just might turn out to be a picture totally unrelated to the current situation.
tem tem tetetete tem
tua tua tatataatatata for onye isi (gun shot)
my beautiful beloved guy is backkkkkkkk

chaiiii i so much missed you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Simplyleo come and celebrate with me oooo
my love and baby is back kiss kiss kiss kiss

I'm celebrating this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop by OiOi: 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
omenka:
wow longtime sir

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop by ubcandid(m): 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
These guys may just be hungry (a hungry man is an angry man), and see this as the only way to channel their grievances by hiding under the cloak of xenophobia....na so our Niger delta boys dey do too.
Re: SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
mrvitalis:
Tomorrow they would still go broke ....if u are poor u are poor
Take all the money from nigeria and give to them ....in 10 years they would still be back here

Poverty is in your head not how much u have
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop by mrvitalis(m): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
ubcandid:
These guys may just be hungry (a hungry man is an angry man), and see this as the only way to channel their grievances by hiding under the cloak of xenophobia....na so our Niger delta boys dey do too.
Whites make up less than 20% of south africa controls over 80% of the wealth that should tell u alot

They have aren't accepted that a black man cant match the whites ....now nigerians came in and begin to make money in their presence ....since that cant face the whites they channel all their anger to blacks

2 Likes

Re: SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You do know that's what a government is supposed to do, right? You people are so neglected, you don't even know the things that your leaders are supposed to provide for you. Oh poor little, clueless darlings grin

Hmmmmmm.....
Y'all see what we have been saying?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You do know that's what a government is supposed to do, right? You people are so neglected, you don't even know the things that your leaders are supposed to provide for you. Oh poor little, clueless darlings grin

Young lady, try not to rub salt on our injury biko.
Lay low for now.
People ain't smiling o.
Our kobo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop by Modernist: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
post=81891530:

Hmmmmmm.....
What is this one saying Majority of the people without houses in Nigeria are Victims of disasters and at such the government is building houses for them, Unlike South Africans who just choose to be liabilities on government expenses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop by XhosaNostra(f): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
post=81891530:

Hmmmmmm.....

Okay?
Re: SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
Okay!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
Modernist:
What is this one saying Majority of the people without houses in Nigeria are Victims of disasters and at such the government is building houses for them, Unlike South Africans who just choose to be liabilities on government expenses.
If you don't understand a post,
Ask questions for explanation,
If we can spare a minute,
we will reply you,
If you cannot ask questions.
Kindly zip up sir!

Our posts are not meant to be read by pessimistic souls,
it's only for the positive minds.
Thank you!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop by ubcandid(m): 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
mrvitalis:

Whites make up less than 20% of south africa controls over 80% of the wealth that should tell u alot

They have aren't accepted that a black man cant match the whites ....now nigerians came in and begin to make money in their presence ....since that cant face the whites they channel all their anger to blacks

True words.
Re: SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop by XhosaNostra(f): 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
post=81891557:

Young lady, try not to rub salt on our injury biko.
Lay low for now.
People ain't smiling o.
Our kobo!

No, I don't want to.
Re: SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No, I don't want to.
Okay.
All the best.
Bye.........for now Ms!
Our last post on this thread!

1 Like

Re: SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop by Toyade888(m): 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
hardtoget:
SA man and woman laughing gleefully as they leave with items looted foreigner's shop.
It was free for all for looters in Turffontein on Monday, as stores owned by foreigners were looted.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/sa-man-woman-laughing-gleefully-leave-items-looted-foreigners-shop/

My fellow Nigerians, you don't know me I don't know you but if you ready for payback meet is at shoprite Ikeja this Friday let's make them regret touching Nigerians

Weapons would be available

#SAWOULDPAY

1 Like

Re: SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop by iReddington: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No, I don't want to.
Stop what you're doing, it's very insentive and very provocative, people are hurting here their brethrens and loved ones are being attacked and you're here arrogantly rubbing it in their faces. Nigeria might have a long way to go but we don't take our grievances out on foreigners. Stop being so smug.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Slams Man For Returning Money He Found Inside Indomie Box / Nigerian Prisoners In Uk To Be Sent Back To Nigerian Prisons! / How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.