Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

NANS Gives MTN, DSTV, Shoprite 7 Days Ultimatum To Leave Nigeria Or Face Consequ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NANS Gives MTN, DSTV, Shoprite 7 Days Ultimatum To Leave Nigeria Or Face Consequ (549 Views)

Bribe-Seeking Policemen Kill 17-Yr-Old Boy Set To Leave Nigeria On Sunday (Pix) / Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN,DSTV And Others 7 Days Ultimatum To Vacate Nigeria / Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

NANS Gives MTN, DSTV, Shoprite 7 Days Ultimatum To Leave Nigeria Or Face Consequ by nsoh007(m): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
The National Association of Nigerian students has given south African businesses 7 day to leave Nigeria else the face the wrath of the Nigerian Students. This was announced in a Press conference by the President Danielson Bamidele Akpan.

The release comes after a series of attacks by South African on Nigerians in recent days

watch the press conference below:

https://onstreetnews.com/2019/09/03/nans-gives-mtn-dstv-shoprite-7-days-ultimatum-to-leave-nigeria-or-face-consequences/

Re: NANS Gives MTN, DSTV, Shoprite 7 Days Ultimatum To Leave Nigeria Or Face Consequ by precision50: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
Good day Nairalanders,Please help a Brother out with a job. I'm not here to ask for handouts but rather a job, I'm a drop-out so any good job will do ( even daily-paying ones). Please contact me on 08022759570 ( call, message and WhatsApp). Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: NANS Gives MTN, DSTV, Shoprite 7 Days Ultimatum To Leave Nigeria Or Face Consequ by holina: 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
UNSERious bunch of NANS.
7 days after the heat would have been over.

1 Like

Re: NANS Gives MTN, DSTV, Shoprite 7 Days Ultimatum To Leave Nigeria Or Face Consequ by nsoh007(m): 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
precision50:
Good day Nairalanders,Please help a Brother out with a job. I'm not here to ask for handouts but rather a job, I'm a drop-out so any good job will do ( even daily-paying ones). Please contact me on 08022759570 ( call, message and WhatsApp). Thanks in anticipation.

what can you do?

1 Like

Re: NANS Gives MTN, DSTV, Shoprite 7 Days Ultimatum To Leave Nigeria Or Face Consequ by Sonfethopia: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
Haha
Re: NANS Gives MTN, DSTV, Shoprite 7 Days Ultimatum To Leave Nigeria Or Face Consequ by precision50: 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
Any dignified job
Re: NANS Gives MTN, DSTV, Shoprite 7 Days Ultimatum To Leave Nigeria Or Face Consequ by precision50: 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
nsoh007:

what can you do?
Any dignified job
Re: NANS Gives MTN, DSTV, Shoprite 7 Days Ultimatum To Leave Nigeria Or Face Consequ by Crenzywilliams(m): 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
precision50:
Any dignified job
Sorry bru, there are not dignified jobs in nigeria no more, they've all been taken or allotted; and that's not the right answer to the question, "What can You do?". You don't know if that dude really wants to help out and just waiting for you to tell him all you can do so he'll fix u somewhere.
Re: NANS Gives MTN, DSTV, Shoprite 7 Days Ultimatum To Leave Nigeria Or Face Consequ by Mynd44: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2019

(1)

Son Butchered His Mother To Death In Bayelsa State. Graphic Content / Six Disasters To Watch Out For In The ‘ember Months’ / Mob Kills VIO Official Who Chased Okada Rider & 2 Others To Their Death In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.