Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Free CEH Seminar/workshop - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Free CEH Seminar/workshop (421 Views)

Free Digital Marketing Seminar/workshop In Lagos / Free Digital Marketing Seminar/workshop In Lagos / Virtual Training on CISSP, OSCP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free CEH Seminar/workshop by iihtNigeria: 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hackers are Ready, Are You? JOIN OUR FREE CYBERSECURITY SEMINAR/WORKSHOP to learn how to protect & defend against a cyber threat with our cybersecurity Professional training for Certified Ethical Hacking!

Learn the advanced hacking tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into an organization. To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker.

This seminar will educate you on various skills that include pen testing, vulnerability assessment, attack vectors, footprinting, sniffing, cloud computing, firewalls and honeypots, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures, cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools, etc.

You will be exposed to an entirely different way of achieving optimal information security posture in an organization; by hacking it! You will scan, test, hack and secure your own systems.

Even though an organization has a team of highly qualified experts, it needs to have a cyber safety risk awareness that they might be compromised at any point.

The IIHT CEH training is one of the most globally recognized cybersecurity essentials course that will help any security professional excel in their role as part of an information security team.

Professional CEH training is imparted through various modes of study that includes both hands-on and practical classroom training. It's expected to hold between 3 -6 months of intensive training.

DON'T MISS THESE 2 SATURDAYS FOR CYBERSECURITY SEMINAR!

DAY: Saturday 7th September 2019

VENUE: No 77 Ojuelegba Road (2nd Floor), Ojuelegba, Surulere Lagos State, Nigeria

TIME: 10;00 am to 1: pm

Call:+2348082134928, 08169846777

Whatsapp Us: +2348109836294

Email Us: info@iihtng.com

Re: Free CEH Seminar/workshop by llade(m): 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
Good Day, I am in Nigeria and want to write the certified ethical hacker Exams.
My inquiries are:
1. I want to now how I can get the digital study materials and question banks
2. Can I write the exam in Nigeria
3. Are there Approved Training Centers in Abuja
Re: Free CEH Seminar/workshop by akj26(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
llade:
Good Day, I am in Nigeria and want to write the certified ethical hacker Exams.
My inquiries are:
1. I want to now how I can get the digital study materials and question banks: 100% available.

2. Can I write the exam in Nigeria: You can write it with us in Abuja

3. Are there Approved Training Centers in Abuja: We are approved to train and guide you to have your CEHV10

WhatsApp: 08167044626
Re: Free CEH Seminar/workshop by akj26(m): 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
viserioncybersecuritycenter.training

18, Manzini Street, off Constantine road, off Ladi Kwali road, before Sheraton Hotel, Wuse Zone 4, (BEHIND TUNDUN WADA GOVERNMENT SECONDARY SCHOOL), FCT ABUJA

We are available Monday to Sunday.

10am to 8pm every day

P.S. online training also available

(1) (Reply)

Face That Interviewer With Boldness....interview With Experience. / World Class Sap Training / SECURITY TRAINING (special Promo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.