Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) (91229 Views)

See Body Of Suspected #lekkimassacre Victim Found Washed Ashore In Lekki(video) / Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) / Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by gregyboy(m): 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
Chi59:
Nawa o.
Let's bear in mind that although Shoprite, dstv and mtn are owned by South African nationals, most of the people in its employ are Nigerians.
Burning down these placed might seem like the things to do, but it's tantamount to shooting ourselves in the foot.
It's high time the Nigerian government ACT and stop typing eloquent speeches on twitter.

Mr adviser i can't believe you spill this rubbish you made out from .we will never let your kind to even own govern is own family because it will be tantamount act ..forgodskake are you trying hard just to make a speech and get recongnised you made a comment did you watch the videos how nigerians were burnt alive now you are here talking about job ..... Job finish you there...

Pls someone send this man to sabisa forest to save him a job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by Nickshrapnel: 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
Stupid act! it's like someone that has malaria, instead of using anti-malaria drugs and prevent mosquitoes, he decide to set himself on fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by Treasure17(m): 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
shogsman:

Shut up jare Oga,I hate when people reason like this.so we should wait till they kill our brothers finish before we start attacking their establishments too abi
Especially when the government seems not to care and besides this ridiculous attacks on Nigerians didn't start today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
gregyboy:

Mr adviser i can't believe you spill this rubbish you made out from .we will never let your kind to even own govern is own family because it will be tantamount act ..forgodskake are you trying hard just to make a speech and get recongnised you made a comment did you watch the videos how nigerians were burnt alive now you are here talking about job ..... Job finish you there...

Pls someone send this man to sabisa forest to save him a job

Look before you type. I'm a female.
Now, run along.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by osazsky(m): 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
Pls is thier anyway I can port my mtn sim to glo,or connect my mtn sim to my new glo,most of my customers have d mtn ,i have a new glo sim now,but it's not known by anybody,can i syn them,but i will b recharging only d glo,any idea pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by shogsman(m): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
Treasure17:

Especially when the government seems not to care and besides this ridiculous attacks on Nigerians didn't start today.

Exactly my brother,no be today dem don Dey kill us codedly now and stop idiots are saying we should seek for peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by dangotesmummy: 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
osazsky:
they are not criminals o,I saw d voice recording of a Nigerian that was killed by 2 south African police,his wife who is a south African pleaded for mercy they ignored her and her two kids and shot d man in thier presence,even the govt is behind this,any body that does not support d burning of shopright today is definately a big fool sorry to say ,a big one spits
exactly.....since they want to display hatred and make children orphans and women widows,men jobless and husband less,we will do the same for their people here.

Someone lamented that he waved his family goodbye to sa and they returned his corpse in a bag and you think we should allow sa in Nigeria feel comfortable.theyve started the fire,na them go run

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by osazsky(m): 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
Chi59:

Now, run along.
mumu go and sit down,na this type they support crime people like u are d reasons for our prob in Nigeria bitch Mrs know it right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by morpheus24: 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
Chi59:
Nawa o.
Let's bear in mind that although Shoprite, dstv and mtn are owned by South African nationals, most of the people in its employ are Nigerians.
Burning down these placed might seem like the things to do, but it's tantamount to shooting ourselves in the foot.
It's high time the Nigerian government ACT and stop typing eloquent speeches on twitter.

we go just loot their products. We no go kill our own brothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by Soulsymbol99: 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
anyimontana:
na the blocking part sweet me pass

Omo is long over due.Adenuga no be beta businessman,if I be d guy I go capitalize arrange boys from bk give dem beta money,all MTN masts will go down cool Glo go turn number one 4 naija cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by osazsky(m): 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
One life is more important than 20 jobs with a pay of 30000 each

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
osazsky:
mumu go and sit down,na this type they support crime people like u are d reasons for our prob in Nigeria bitch Mrs know it right

M0r0n. Why don't you go to South Africa and defend Nigeria if you can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by morpheus24: 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
Chi59:

Won't he collect Visa first abi you want him to march with leg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by asahnwaKC: 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
The painful thing is that...you hardly see South Africans outside their country.....them no de comot if not I don't mind we dealing with them join.....heartless Alien looking people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by eLcastro(m): 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
I agree with everyone here....but if destroying properties and lossing jobs will call for a quick solution to end the killings of nigerians am in for it....you can't equate anything on earth to a single life loss....now i know people won't understand it till a love one of yours is gone.....GODforbid tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by ledaman: 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
Equation balance!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
Yemi7up:
Unfortunately Nigerians are working here, we will still be the worst hit. Insurance will cover for their own loss. Let's get it right. We don't have South Africa communities that can be attack here.
They don't know that.

South Africans living in Nigeria are well protected and living in posh areas.

Mtn and shoprites are collectively owned by both countries so who is gaining?
Their brothers and sisters working there.
U destroy mtn mast, u will pay back when u buy recharge card.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by motorola(m): 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
Standard Chartered Bank isn’t a South African bank Standard Bank Group which is Stanbic IbTc is so please don’t cause another mayhem
B3sty:
Haha...Shoprite Today...
When are they going to Standard Chartered Bank?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by gregyboy(m): 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
Chi59:

Now, run along.

So because you a female you had to spill trash ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by Treasure17(m): 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
shogsman:

Exactly my brother,no be today dem don Dey kill us codedly now and stop idiots are saying we should seek for peace.
Even this might not be the long time solution but at least it will awake our docile leaders to do something about it. This government is so slow in terms of taking action on some pressing issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by somehow: 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
No house was burnt, rather tyres are being set on fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by osazsky(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
Chi59:

madam go to romance section or kitchen,ur mates are not here has ur husband not returned from work ? What are u still doing here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by shogsman(m): 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
Treasure17:

Even this might not be the long time solution but at least it will awake our docile leaders to do something about it. This government is so slow in terms of taking action on some pressing issues.

It beats doing nothing at least
Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by TS2(m): 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
B3sty:
Haha...Shoprite Today...
When are they going to Standard Chartered Bank?

Standard chartered is British.
Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by Treasure17(m): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
shogsman:

It beats doing nothing at least
Absolutely.
Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by NotFarFrom: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
hakeem4:
Well two wrongs don’t make a right. I hope it won’t affect the Nigerians working there negatively
I agree with you and it most definitely will affect Nigerians. This would have been averted if the Government has shown their disdain on time......... Our Government needs to show that they value the lives of Nigerians. I remember the President condemning a foreign attack on foreigners....... I don't know his say on this matter.
Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by B3sty(m): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
TS2:

Standard chartered is British.
Im sorry, I meant STANBIC
Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by blackboy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
What makes us better than those crominals in SA doing a similar thing? Whi has more to loose? The Nigerians in SA dont want to come back and will this action encourage investment in the country.
Nigeria will come out the biggest looser for a tit for tat action.
FG provide security and make necessary arrests
Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by B3sty(m): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
motorola:
Standard Chartered Bank isn’t a South African bank Standard Bank Group which is Stanbic IbTc is so please don’t cause another mayhem
Yea, U're Correct... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by Printerscanner: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
post=81886609:

They are burning down the building already?
The government should act fast and make sure South Africa do something about this xenophobia issue urgently. 
Things are about to get outta hands.

Don't get me angry. Government should not do anything for at least two weeks. Let the government of both countries just leave the citizens to treat each other's fucck up for two weeks straight. Let's see who are crazier, Nigerians or Monkey brained South Africans.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) by Cuntface: 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
hakeem4:
Well two wrongs don’t make a right. I hope it won’t affect the Nigerians working there negatively

Two wrongs won't make a right because one of your own wasn't affected in southie. Do that to Americans or Japanese or Russians and know if two wrongs can make a right or not.

People saying rubbish just for likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) / Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US / Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.