Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

How Jonathan Dealt With South Africa For Maltreating Nigerians (Throwback) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Jonathan Dealt With South Africa For Maltreating Nigerians (Throwback) (7038 Views)

How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 / June 12: How Jonathan Reduced MKO Abiola To Local Champion – Tony Momoh / How Jonathan Sealed Kwara Deal For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jonathan Dealt With South Africa For Maltreating Nigerians (Throwback) by MPSA(m): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hustling in your Countries is save than on other country, I am not sure this hate or What, But you can't let me to sell Bananas and Apples on your streets, You are going to react very quickly, That's how life It's, I don't see hate here

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Dealt With South Africa For Maltreating Nigerians (Throwback) by Arda1000(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
kayfra:

Add feckless to one of your obvious character traits. Stupid is as stupid does
diverting to grammars will not help Ur useless brain,no be by grammar o.
u get luck u no near me I 4 slap sense into Ur senseless brain.
Re: How Jonathan Dealt With South Africa For Maltreating Nigerians (Throwback) by Mariory(m): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
MPSA:
Hustling in your Countries is save than on other country, I am not sure this hate or What, But you can't let me to sell Bananas and Apples on your streets, You are going to react very quickly, That's how life It's, I don't see hate here

You have to be exceedinly st■p!d to believe what you just typed. You slaughter people by moving around in blood thirsty hunting packs because they sell bananas and apples on your street?

God punish you!

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Dealt With South Africa For Maltreating Nigerians (Throwback) by kayfra: 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
Arda1000:
diverting to grammars will not help Ur useless brain,no be by grammar o.
u get luck u no near me I 4 slap sense into Ur senseless brain.

It's the ability to express one's self. You call it grammar due to your ineptitude.

I ask again. How did Jonathan's action positively impact the xenophobia that keeps growing?
Re: How Jonathan Dealt With South Africa For Maltreating Nigerians (Throwback) by lagdmark(m): 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
StillX10:
There is no president in this country
We have, he is sick and incapacitated for now.
Re: How Jonathan Dealt With South Africa For Maltreating Nigerians (Throwback) by Arda1000(m): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
chia! Kia !
Nna brain gi bu Ife ekwesiri iji eme lab practical

who in this world don't know that action speaks more, than being mute.
SA expelled 100 plus Jonathan acted by expelling 80 plus of theirs it would be more than if not for their small populations here.

since Ur zombified alpha came in he has never acted or done anything reasonable so I don't expect less from stark zombie followers like you.
somebody brother was shot dead from the back just because he was protesting in ShopRite today,that can only happen if a dead brain is in power.

if Jonathan was in power now useless brains like u would have been protesting for him to come down hypocrites,eh let Ur God Buhari end it na abi em no be Messiah again.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Dealt With South Africa For Maltreating Nigerians (Throwback) by rozayx5(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
Lalasticlala is it by 1am your going to move this to front-page?
Re: How Jonathan Dealt With South Africa For Maltreating Nigerians (Throwback) by MPSA(m): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
Mariory:

You have to be exceedinly st■p!d to believe what you just typed. You slaughter people by moving around in blood thirsty hunting packs because they sell bananas and apples on your street?

God punish you!
You are very Clueless, You Better Shut Up, This isn't the Problem of the whole Country, Is the Problem of our Struggling South Africans vs Your Hustlers, I Support My People because I understand the Stress that your Hustlers bring to them, But I don't Support this criminals and Looters who are stealing from Honest Business People, Visit South Africa and see your People competing with our people on the Street, That one alone, I think is the main cause of the Problem, Hustling in someone land is always a Problem, We have struggling people like you Guys, And they have the rights to struggling in their country, I don't think is save for your hustlers to Support our people on our Streets, Say What you want to say but I know I am correct

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Dealt With South Africa For Maltreating Nigerians (Throwback) by theenchanter: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
MPSA:

You are very Clueless, You Better Shut Up, This isn't the Problem of the whole Country, Is the Problem of our Struggling South Africans vs ur hustlers, I Support My People because I understand the Stress that your Hustlers bring to them, But I don't Support this criminals and Looters who are stealing from Honest Business People, Visit South Africa and see your People competing with our people on the Street, That one alone, I think is the main cause of the Problem, Hustling in someone land is always a Problem, We have struggling people like you Guys, And they have the rights to struggling in their country, I don't think is save for your hustlers to Support our people on our Streets, Say What you want to say but I know I am correct
this one just made me believe that saffers are truly lazy and induced with inferiority complex.

So, if u have struggling people like others, why can't they hustle like others instead of the senseless killings and maiming? If worse get worst, why not just create a policy that'll make the struggling saffers get prefential treatment?

U sef.
Re: How Jonathan Dealt With South Africa For Maltreating Nigerians (Throwback) by MPSA(m): 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
theenchanter:
this one just made me believe that saffers are truly lazy and induced with inferiority complex.

So, if u have struggling people like others, why can't they hustle like others instead of the senseless killings and maiming? If worse get worse, why not just create a policy that'll make the struggling saffers get prefential treatment?

U sef.
They must hustler in their countries to avoid Your Xenophobic, Not with our Hustlers grin

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Dealt With South Africa For Maltreating Nigerians (Throwback) by theenchanter: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
MPSA:

They must hustler in their countries to avoid Your Xenophobic, Not with our Hustlers grin
guy, many africans are all over africa, many are not in their country of origin.... if all african countries behave like u do, what will remain of this continent?
Re: How Jonathan Dealt With South Africa For Maltreating Nigerians (Throwback) by PapaBaby: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
This was when we had a functioning govt.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Dealt With South Africa For Maltreating Nigerians (Throwback) by StillX10(m): 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
lagdmark:
We have, he is sick and incapacitated for now.
Seriously bro
Re: How Jonathan Dealt With South Africa For Maltreating Nigerians (Throwback) by Mariory(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
MPSA:

You are very Clueless, You Better Shut Up, This isn't the Problem of the whole Country, Is the Problem of our Struggling South Africans vs Your Hustlers, I Support My People because I understand the Stress that your Hustlers bring to them, But I don't Support this criminals and Looters who are stealing from Honest Business People, Visit South Africa and see your People competing with our people on the Street, That one alone, I think is the main cause of the Problem, Hustling in someone land is always a Problem, We have struggling people like you Guys, And they have the rights to struggling in their country, I don't think is save for your hustlers to Support our people on our Streets, Say What you want to say but I know I am correct

You are a c■nt of epic proportions. So because your SA "hustlers" cannot compete, that's an excuse to go on a killing spree?
May God punish you for defending pure evil.
Re: How Jonathan Dealt With South Africa For Maltreating Nigerians (Throwback) by zinodizt: 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
MPSA:

So you mean your people are so lazy that they cant grow their business even in their own country..... you think if we even leave they would fair better. A lazy and irresponsible person will always blame someone for his misfortune... uncle say something reasonable else shut your mouth..
Re: How Jonathan Dealt With South Africa For Maltreating Nigerians (Throwback) by zinodizt: 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
kayfra:
Get a prescription for your ailment. Useless and hapless fellow
You are there thinking you just posted something reasonable... smh
Re: How Jonathan Dealt With South Africa For Maltreating Nigerians (Throwback) by kayfra: 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
zinodizt:

You are there thinking you just posted something reasonable... smh
It's obvious enough that it is instinctive. You are nuts
Re: How Jonathan Dealt With South Africa For Maltreating Nigerians (Throwback) by xelly: 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
heckymaicon:

I'm not sorry to say this you are a big fool.

I pray you and your loved ones become a victim of all these calamities befalling Nigerians within and outside the country.

The guy you quoted should be ignored as he is simply a confirmed idiot. Observe his comments and ask why he deserve a minute of your time.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Dealt With South Africa For Maltreating Nigerians (Throwback) by xelly: 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
MPSA:

There are schools in SA enrol in one, get a degree and search for job. Manner will not fall from heaven. Stop the lazy attitude. To be candid, you guys act like animals. For a record, are you guys human?
Re: How Jonathan Dealt With South Africa For Maltreating Nigerians (Throwback) by LadySarah: 12:00am On Sep 04, 2019
MPSA:

God dey,Oga hustler.It is jealousy that is worrying you.I no blame una.Its our shameless leaders that i will blame.Nigeria,a country so blessed with human and material resources.

If not wetin we dey find for SA.
Re: How Jonathan Dealt With South Africa For Maltreating Nigerians (Throwback) by Oksman(m): 12:25am On Sep 04, 2019
kayfra:
Here we go with useless comparison that hasn't resulted in the end of the xenophobia

You people are truly useless and hapless

I think you just defined how clueless and hapless you are.
What a self appraisal you just made about your "charming" personality!
Re: How Jonathan Dealt With South Africa For Maltreating Nigerians (Throwback) by Pentasoft1978: 4:04am On Sep 04, 2019
There was a president. not this cowcentric lifeless illitrate in ASO Rock.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Dealt With South Africa For Maltreating Nigerians (Throwback) by rozayx5(m): 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
Pentasoft1978:
There was a president. not this cowcentric lifeless illitrate in ASO Rock.

Surprised how seun and lalasticlala ignored this thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu / Lagos Seeks Partnership With Private Sector, Stakeholders For Smart City Project / Electronic Transmission Of Results Doubtful, 301 LGAs Lack Internet Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.