Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

My Honeymoon Experience At Statement Hotel Abuja - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / My Honeymoon Experience At Statement Hotel Abuja (812 Views)

Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Honeymoon Experience At Statement Hotel Abuja by stellacherry(f): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
remember telling my fiance now husband that I would love to have my honeymoon outside the country, reasons because I wanted a calm and serene environment away from the usual noise and bubble of my city. There is never a quite time in my city, in fact you should be worried if there is no noise. In case your wondering my city is Lagos, where everything happens.
Wedding was fast approaching and hubby has not said anything. Honey how about the honeymoon travel I told you about? He looked at me and laughed, in my mind I was like whats this man laughing at? I hope he is not planning to change his mind about traveling out. Me I have already envisioned myself lying by the pool side with red wine by my side, some sexy bikini and a fabulous beach hat ready to scatter my social media with pictures, after which I go to the spa and enjoy some soothing and relaxing massage off course with enough pictures to tension my friends. Imagine getting all your bones and muscles stretched and massaged by some dark handsome guy, yes its my honeymoon baby girl needs to be spoil t silly. I mean its really not easy getting married to one man with all these handsome dark guys all over the world. Yea just before you ask, my husband has got some sexy abs and packs, tall, dark and handsome. Man is too hot. So I really can’t trip for some spa guy when I have got a whole meal to myself.
One month to our wedding, my husband called me, he obviously noticed my gloomy face and wrinkles. Baby come and sit on my leg. That name ‘baby” makes my brain malfunction and I really needed to put up with this i’m angry act so I can get him to promise we will still travel for honeymoon after our wedding. My husband is a workaholic so the idea of traveling is not for him. Tell me where you want to go for our honeymoon he said as I sat on his laps. What an open check I giggled, well I just want to leave this noisy city to a calm environment not where I will be eating my favorite meal and I will be hearing oshodi!! oshodi!!. you all know i’m a foodie and I told you my husband is a full course meal too, so both meals are to be eaten uninterrupted in a cool serene environment.
He smiled and said okay I can have one week honeymoon. Like what!! did he just say that? My husband has never been off work for more than three days and here he has given me one whole week. You all I’m going to eat to stupor. He said a friend recommended one Statement hotel in Abuja to him. Just before he finished mentioning the name i’m already on goggle and viollaa!! this beautiful magnificent building popped up. At first I thought my search engine was wrong, like this is not Nigeria, I retyped again and the same beautiful edifice popped up. The environment was just like the type I see in foreign movies, looked more like Dubai. I screamed out loud in excitement.
That night I could not sleep, I spent all my night at Statement hotel Abuja website. There pool ia to die for. They even have all these abroad bench, I could already picture myself lying there with my sunshades and this new beach hat I just bought, taking pictures and living the baby girl life. Oh wow they have spa too, how on earth am I going to sleep this night. This is not the regular spa I see here in my city. I searched for their restaurant, you know I don't joke with food,everyone says the food I eat goes straight to my attitude as I still look like bonga fish after two peoples meal. Only the sight of the restaurant itself its satisfying.
3Am and i’m still on statement hotels website, sleep was no where to be found. The website itself is too standard, just one click everything is open, this is how I will be opening and closing everything openable when I get there. As I drifted off to sleep,all my dreams were centered around Statement hotel, this time I went alone without my husband and all the handsome men there were checking me out. Just when I was enjoying the whole attention and stare as the girl of the moment, my husband woke me up, its past 6am I needed to fix his breakfast before he leaves for work, oh it was just a dream I mumbled.
My wedding lasted for a day but the beautiful memories we created at Statement hotels Abuja will last forever, most especially our baby girl on the way as a result of the opening and close I did there. Indeed the place was everything plus more I envisioned. There services was top notch. I wish every month was my honeymoon. I recommend Statement hotel to anyone looking for serene and beautiful atmosphere, most especially newly married. There rooms are specially designed with a big bed to accommodate you and your partner, no matter how big you two are, you will never fall of the bed.visit statement hotel and enjoy hospitality at its peak.

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Experience At Statement Hotel Abuja by uboma(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
What a name, Statement Hotel!

I won't even go near such a hotel.
Re: My Honeymoon Experience At Statement Hotel Abuja by stellacherry(f): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2019
you really should visit, its such a beautiful place. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Web Design Business Today / Company For Sale / We Are Serious & Currently In Need Of 10 30ton Dump Trucks To Buy-Hire Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.