Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,845 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" (39225 Views)

Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by josephinne(f): 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
morpheus24:

How many Nigerian so far have been killed in this Attack. Ali baba just dey talk

I doubt seriously if that is even Alibaba... Akpobome is too mutter incompatible comments like that

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
A President that has to take orders from Abba Kyari

Na wa ooo
Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by SaintLucia: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
So Buhari should order Nigerians to attack South Africans here or their companies cos me no understand people like Ali Baba. The best the president can do is to solve the issue through diplomatic method with the collaborations of the African Union. American ambassador was murdered in Libya the government of America did not because of that invade the country or call its citizens to attack any Libyans. American government only told her citizens to avoid Libya during that period. The same people will criticize Buhari if he advice Nigerians to avoid South Africa and those that are currently there to leave. How many South Africans are in Nigeria compare to Nigerians in South Africa? Even their companies here are owned and operate mostly by Nigerians compare to Nigerians that owns shops and other businesses in South Africa. Nigerians living abroad should also learn how to respect the law of their host country.

I still remembered when Buhari government sanctioned MTN, it was the same Nigerians that were crucifying the government for that huge amount against MTN.

4 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by kelvinatkins(m): 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
[quote author=lonelydora post=81895163]Why do I feel Buhari and his government are intentionally not taking action on SA because majority of the affected people are Igbo.

Stop saying this please.
Jonathan refused to take actions because majority that were affected then were HAUSA right?
Our leaders are just useless. Just that Buhari is most insensitive president so far.

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by imcprints1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
A President that cannot curb incessant killing of his citizens within his own country, what stringent action do you expect from him in SA killing.
Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by Donald7610: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
ωє ѕнσυℓ∂ вσу¢σтт тнєιя ρяσ∂υ¢тѕ иσт тσ ∂єѕтяσу тнєм
Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by cdqyehyeh(m): 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
Any press, blogger that tag, address Nigerians retaliation as crimnal activity is mad. I saw some headlines like "Police stop CRIMINAL from attacking shop rite" who is a criminal, a retaliating man whose family are been killed continously one by one, i wish the op, bloggers, press, same thing by Gods grace so i will know if they will also become the criminal as they say.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by Blinkers: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
lilfreezy:
Other African countries are teaching Buhari how to respond as a govt.

Rwanda, DRC, Malawi all withdraw from The World Economic Forum to be held in Capetown South Africa.

Zambia cancels soccer friendly match with Bafana Bafana in SA

Buhari cannot can!

That cow-loving fool will take his big long head there ooo.

The only time he can react is when herdsmen are affected
Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by RTSC2: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
lilfreezy:
Other African countries are teaching Buhari how to respond as a govt.

Rwanda, DRC, Malawi all withdraw from The World Economic Forum to be held in Capetown South Africa.

Zambia cancels soccer friendly match with Bafana Bafana in SA

Buhari cannot can!

Don't be surprised that Nigeria that is most affected by xenophobia will still attend the useless economic forum taking place in that hell hole.

That is how useless our govt is.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by ChristianEast: 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
Neminc:
Honestly Buhari is the worst president ever, he is slower than a millipede. Sometimes I wonder if he even has any idea what is happening around him. Up till now the snail of a president has not said anything while his citizens are being killed in south Africa
You mean Abba Kyari?

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by sukar886: 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
what do u expect someone with o level to do, Nigeria don't have president yet.we are just managing him

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by Sunnycliff(m): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
morpheus24:

How many Nigerian so far have been killed in this Attack. Ali baba just dey talk

Most times I begin to wonder the Neanderthals I share this space with!

So those shops been looted and destroyed, businesses razed down, men killed are nothing to you? Maybe you waiting for the body count to get to 200, then you will now agree that Buhari has to act.

Please you can choose to be a zombie, but silence atimes can make you be rated a genius.

Sulks

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by Glink2018(m): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
pyro62:
Buhari is acting like he is being intimidated by the south African Government. I just imagine if this was trump in his situation.. South Africans Government would have fished out all the perpetrators by now, and are still begging him to compromise

Don't compare Trump with buhari...
US is a developed nation while Nigeria is a developing nation... Trump can afford to do away with so many nation's and still sustain it economical growth but Nigeria can not afford to do that... We need multi-lateral and bi-lateral relationship with a lot of countries in order to maintain a sustainable development or growth...
Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by Mizwisdom(f): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
Which other country do I have apart from Nigeria?

God bless Buhari!

God bless Nigeria!

In 3 years I pray someone from the South will rule this country, God bless Nigeria!
Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by Omoluabi16(m): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
It is not just buhari, but leadership failure at all levels of government.
Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by iwantolive: 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
martineverest:
I'm as much as I also criticise buhari for his slow response towards this xenophobic attack,he remains the only president to have sanctioned South African company,MTN in retaliation...where were the likes of Reno,kanu and co when xenophobia was hottest during their tenure..they all kept mute....even the then Senate president,David mark kept mute cos they all took part in DSTV's bribes
They said there is sense in every nonsense,but this ur nonsense has no sense..

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by morpheus24: 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
Sunnycliff:

Most times I begin to wonder the Neanderthals I share this space with!

So those shops been looted and destroyed, businesses razed down, men killed are nothing to you? Maybe you waiting for the body count to get to 200, then you will now agree that Buhari has to act.

Please you can choose to be a zombie, but silence atimes can make you be rated a genius.

Sulks

person wey dey Nigeria dey watch video for Instagram is coming here to talk yap.

I didn't ask you about shop looting, I asked how many Nigerians have been killed so far today.

Oya confirm. We are waiting.

P.S Sub Saharan Africans have no Neanderthal DNA in them.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by enemyofprogress: 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
True talk. God bless General Sani Abacha

Moderator how far? See me here, I'm back on the block. You can't gag me
Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by Borderless: 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
[quote author=morpheus24 post=81895165]

How many Nigerian so far have been killed in this Attack. Ali baba just dey talk[/quote

Nigerian Lives Matter even if it’s just one!

Meanwhile, you must be very mad.
Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by favour32(m): 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
They say we have a President called M.B.
But it is possible what we have is Jubrin or Jubril Al Sudan,who takes order from the clique to play along.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by Isoduwa(m): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
If na rape case now Aisha for don react say them need justice

Well na the lazy youth I blame Wey vote for Buhari and he boys
Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by morpheus24: 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
Borderless:
Nigerian Lives Matter even if it’s just one!

Meanwhile, you must be very mad

Tomorrow una go claim you go school.

I am asking again, how many Nigerians have been confirmed dead today and you are busy dancing around the question because you know you don't have the answer but vex dey vex you so common sense don fly out window.

Small pikin.
Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by sleemomymy: 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
IT IS VERY CONVENIENT FOR US TO SAY ANYTHING WE CAN. HAVE YOU YAKE YOUR TO LOOK AT NIGERIA FOREIGN POLICIES MOST ESPECIALLY IN AFRICAN? WE PLAY A LEADERSHIP ROLE. AS SUCH WE CAN'T JUST TAKE A DECISIVE ACTION. WE NEED TO BE DIPLOMATIC.
WELDONE MY PRESIDENT.
GOD BLESS PMB
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by Tombrown3(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
After watching the videos posted online, it pains me so much that up till now Nigerians have not found one SA to kill. So it means we have no SA living here in naija? chai!
Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by morpheus24: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
sleemomymy:
IT IS VERY CONVENIENT FOR US TO SAY ANYTHING WE CAN. HAVE YOU YAKE YOUR TO LOOK AT NIGERIA FOREIGN POLICIES MOST ESPECIALLY IN AFRICAN? WE PLAY A LEADERSHIP ROLE. AS SUCH WE CAN'T JUST TAKE A DECISIVE ACTION. WE NEED TO BE DIPLOMATIC.
WELDONE MY PRESIDENT.
GOD BLESS PMB
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

see as the fisted hand weak fah!

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by felony101(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
Make una chill on buhari ish if he acts now n things gets worse una go still say na cos say na Igbo guys dey involved.. allow d man think .
Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by mypulus: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
In 2012 South Africa deported 125 Nigerians over allegations that they were "bringing yellow fever to SA". The Nigerian government immediately deported 80 South Africans back to SA and blocked off entry for other South Africans trying to get into Nigeria, telling them that South Africa has a HIV problem and Nigeria could not afford to have them over here.

In less than a week the South African government apologised to Nigeria over the incident. But Jonathan they say was weak and sei Ababa is strong.

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by TONYE001(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
morpheus24:

Are you serious? So how many lives are enough for a decisive action?

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by pyro62(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
Glink2018:

Don't compare Trump with buhari...
US is a developed nation while Nigeria is a developing nation... Trump can afford to do away with so many nation's and still sustain it economical growth but Nigeria can not afford to do that... We need multi-lateral and bi-lateral relationship with a lot of countries in order to maintain a sustainable development or growth...

We don't need South African. We have Nigeria

We don't need MTN we have GLOBACOM
We don't need shop rite, there are malls like spar
We don't need multi choice, metro digital can suffice

So why the Bleep is he being diplomatic with south Africans killing us?
Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by AgentNairaland(f): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
What Is Wron Wit Dish Feful

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by Phred1717: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
Why would the president react to the xenophobia attacks when his Fulani brothers aren't affected. Such a lifeless fellow
Re: Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" by mypulus: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
In 2012 South Africa deported 125 Nigerians over allegations that they were "bringing yellow fever to SA". The Nigerian government immediately deported 80 South Africans back to SA and blocked off entry for other South Africans trying to get into Nigeria, telling them that South Africa has a HIV problem and Nigeria could not afford to have them over here.

In less than a week the South African government apologised to Nigeria over the incident. But Jonathan was weak they say and Buhari is strong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) / 9ice, Wife And Daughter Enjoy Their Vacation In Dubai (Photos) / Waje's New Photos Would Make You Question Her Hips......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.