Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,624 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Is Paracetamol Safe? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Paracetamol Safe? (469 Views)

Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It / Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly / Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Paracetamol Safe? by Gulher: 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
I'm having chest gas pain and migraine at the same time. Is it safe to take paracetamol to relief the migraine and not worsen the chest pains?
Re: Is Paracetamol Safe? by ikhure(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
death is coming ur way set ur affairs straight u have eaten more than u can chew ogun will soon start killing u and ur entire family u don't know me b4 are u are so quick to insult na de last one u do so rip
Re: Is Paracetamol Safe? by Gulher: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
ikhure:
death is coming ur way set ur affairs straight u have eaten more than u can chew ogun will soon start killing u and ur entire family u don't know me b4 are u are so quick to insult na de last one u do so rip
hahahaha baby fraudster on rampage. Bad market for you thief. I am covered with the blood of Jesus.
Re: Is Paracetamol Safe? by ikhure(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
Gulher:
hahahaha baby fraudster on rampage. Bad market for you thief. I am covered with the blood of Jesus.
ur pastor did not send u to insult people that are greater and far stronger than u jobless boy
Re: Is Paracetamol Safe? by Gulher: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
ikhure:
ur pastor did not send u to insult people that are greater and far stronger than u jobless boy
you are the jobless one looking to scam people who are already crying over their lost phones. Try another format with sense next time. Streets are not smiling grin
Re: Is Paracetamol Safe? by Baroba(m): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
Gulher:
I'm having chest gas pain and migraine at the same time. Is it safe to take paracetamol to relief the migraine and not worsen the chest pains?

You can take paracetamol four hourly, one gram if you are over 50kg, it's a mild painkillers but please see a doctor regarding you chest pain, especially if you haven't done any exercise or physical work.
Re: Is Paracetamol Safe? by Gulher: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Baroba:

You can take paracetamol four hourly, one gram if you are over 50kg, it's a mild painkillers but please see a doctor regarding you chest pain, especially if you haven't done any exercise or physical work.

thanks for your response. I'm using antacids because i really think it is heartburn or gas in my chest. And its working. I burp when i walk around or drink water and the area is getting less tight by the day

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Sudden Death At Night, Doctor Gives Advice. / OOUTH Doctors Call Off Eight-day Strike / Haloderm Cream - Uses And Side Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.