Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Chivido 2020 – Davido And Chioma’s Introduction Breaks The Internet As They... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chivido 2020 – Davido And Chioma’s Introduction Breaks The Internet As They... (1033 Views)

More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction / Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 / Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chivido 2020 – Davido And Chioma’s Introduction Breaks The Internet As They... by realnollywoodi(m): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
Chivido 2020 – Davido and Chioma’s Introduction Breaks The Internet As They Set The Date For Their Traditional Wedding

Davido and his lover, Chioma Rowland, 24, who is rumored to be pregnant, had their introduction ceremony recently and the soon-to-be groom can not keep calm.

Related

Babymama Vs Girlfriend Drama In The Davido Household As Sophie and Chioma Throw shades

Why is Kemi Olunloyo Urging Davido To Marry His Pregnant Girlfriend?

Davido's 'wife' Chioma To Feature On His New Album and Check Out The Brand New Toy He Just Acquired.

Re: Chivido 2020 – Davido And Chioma’s Introduction Breaks The Internet As They... by success1smyn(m): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
CONGRATS

Bet wait o, how will this reduce south africans' xenophobic attacks on Nigerians
Re: Chivido 2020 – Davido And Chioma’s Introduction Breaks The Internet As They... by Ziel20: 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
The long awaited introduction/traditional is here. I can't wait to dress in my best agbada and crash the occasion.

I was almost scared that davido will just eat that kpomo until it becomes felefele then tear raise.

He proved me wrong. So I am gonna drink to that.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Seyi Awolowo Aka Sucre Papito And Elozonam Aka Baby Hercules A Video / Davido Praying For His Son, Ifeanyi, At His Naming Ceremony / Naira Marley, Zlatan & Poco Lee Go Crazy In Dubai As They Perform Gbeku Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.