Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) (76971 Views)

Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber / Nigerians In South Africa Arm Themselves With With Weapons In A New Video / Robbers Cut Lady's Arm After Finding Nothing To Steal At Her Home. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
You know these SA niggas they got away with it the first time, now they should come and try that poo. Here is one thing, Nigerians are the smartest people I know. We see loopholes in everything. These SA men are just lazy bleeps playing the victim card. Those who envy hard work questions success

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by Isoduwa(m): 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Don't bring knives to gun fight

How much is Ak47 that you can't buy to fight war

Bring out the OGs in Nigerian stop dulling yourselves i know you can do more better
Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by astrodome: 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
frosbel2:
My advice ?

Come home and invest in the east, you do not stand a chance

My dear friends, the are almost as many yorubas (westerners) in SA, so it's not about going back to the east.

Correct the two videos show clearly that it is not only Igbos under attack
Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by positive11: 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS A COUNTRY
Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
frosbel2:
My advice ?

Leave them, let them die there since their lives is not precious to them.
10 solid Igbo men can come into partnership and float a Shoprite, Shoprite is not bigger than 20 of those shops combined.
They want to live in a foreign land, they say Nigeria is a zoo. Let them enjoy the Amusement Park Country.
We are not the only country with issues that we are found in every remote settlement worldwide.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by TheAk(m): 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
tegafej:
Imagine if it were Americans South Africans are attacking.

All South African businesses In the US would be dead by now.

We don't have a government finally.
you're comparing the economical strength and durability of the usa to nigeria?apart from that do you want to compare their economical presence in nigeria to the the usa?smh
Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by uchennaq(m): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
frosbel2:
My advice ?

Nonsense Advice
Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by Meliian(f): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
temmypotter:

Who says?

The bunch of SA folks nor get liver. Considering these guys only had machetes against the natives who have the support of the police and their guns, if this thing scales up.. while we hope it doesnt, These Nigerians will wreck some serious havoc on that country as a whole and take them back to the apartheid days

The problem here is not the Nigerians, it's the lazy south africans who have some weird sense of entitlement, refuse to work and then get pissed at Nigerians who make a successful living over there, We might have our own wrongs, but so does every nation of the world, Americans sell drugs, Arabs are big on human trafficking/prostitution?

Forget those excuses, their underlying resentment for us stems from envy, deep rooted one

Oh please shut up. They've started bragging again.
Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by Meliian(f): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
blackb2:
Your president is mute because Hausa/Fulani aren't the ones getting killed. SMH...

Few months ago, it was one certain Hausa girl facing death, we are all good witness to how the Daura Superman saved her within few days.

Chai, I just weak for this place called country; Nigeria

Hmm. Food for thought. You're right.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by GoldChest(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nice
Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by GoldChest(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
Meliian:

Hmm. Food for thought. You're right.

Be reasonable for once, unless you're a south African
Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by Rotimi47: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
Built2last:
First time I visited SA was like in 2000 or so.

Had a SA "Host"...we went to a club..

She told me "if people ask you, dont say you are Nigerian...."

"Why?" I asked

"SA men dont like Nigerians...they say Nigerians are taking their girls "

I laughed it off...

Then I was in a cab...the guy did not know I was Nigerian, he abused a guy in another car...said something about Nigeria..

so curious I asked...."what's the problem"

He said "These Nigeria people are taking our money because they dont fear white man"

The sentiment was already there...even worse for Somalians...

South Africa is going through a severe economic downturn, and whenever a nation is struggling, they lash out at foreigners.

South Africa today is really guilty for allowing this violence and killings define them...

This is on them...
True talk.
Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by Nature8(m): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by Freeman59: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
tegafej:
Imagine if it were Americans South Africans are attacking.

All South African businesses In the US would be dead by now.

We don't have a government finally.

We don't

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by Geeboy10(m): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
I wonder what both governments are doing ryt now... this seems to be getting out of hands! If they feel Nigerians are taking their girls, depot d guilty ones... why do u av to injure or murder anyone?
But las las, Nigerians are patient o, no reprisal attacks recorded yet on South Africans residing here in Nigeria. I like that...
Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
Isoduwa:
Don't bring knives to gun fight

How much is Ak47 that you can't buy to fight war

Bring out the OGs in Nigerian stop dulling yourselves i know you can do more better

Do u expect them to start brandishing guns in broad day light in another man's country? Trust me getting tools on SA is a million times easier than in naija.. Wait for scores smiley
Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by Meliian(f): 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
GoldChest:

Be reasonable for once, unless you're a south African

Didn't know you were unreasonable. Wallahi.
Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by Isoduwa(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
dairykidd:

Do u expect them to start brandishing guns in broad day light in another man's country? Trust me getting tools on SA is a million times easier than in naija.. Wait for scores smiley

That's my niggies we don run am before broad day light for one side i Nor wan call name no level

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by Ojiofor: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
Way to go boys,fight on and defend yourselves and your properties.
Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by Sirmuel1(m): 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
dazzlingd:

Just imagine, very annoying country, slow reaction. They should hide till Thursday...says buahri

Na mumu nah.
Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
Only an extremely dull person will attempt to fight the native owners of a land, you'll end up as carcass so be wise, it's either you try to live in peace or you get out of their country
Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by yeman1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
madenigga:
if u fight u die, if u dont fight u still die.

its better you just fight at least make like 2 people follow u go heaven before u die.

Ha ha ! I can't laugh oh... this thing dey pain.....see d guy they shot down at lekki today again... our Nigerian police no dey think at all
Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by ronyman(m): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
I do not know of you guys noticed but I did. Igbos and Yorubas working together with a common goal. I wish this can happen here we'd (Nigeria) be great
frosbel2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMBNPhCAS7E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yCCnwiLoIY
Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by maasoap(m): 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
[s]
blackb2:
Your president is mute because Hausa/Fulani aren't the ones getting killed. SMH cry...

Few months ago, it was one certain Hausa girl facing death, we are all good witness to how the Daura Superman saved her within few days.

Chai, I just weak for this place called country; Nigeria
[/s]

Trash as usual. When it happened under Jonathan, an Ijaw man, what did he do?
Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by Tonymatt14: 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
Trash as usual. When it happened under Jonathan, an Ijaw man, what did he do?.

Na over I too know the kill us for this country.
Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by IYANGBALI: 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nice one. Face them one on one and man to man. Nobody has the monopoly of madness
Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by benji93: 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
I think this thing has been blown out of proportion.
Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by blackb2(m): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
maasoap:
[s][/s]

Trash as usual. When it happened under Jonathan, an Ijaw man, what did he do?
You're a vulture; fuckkking scavenger angry
Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by follock007(m): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
k2money:

I check head for you, you are even laughing to this pathetic issue. Am not the type that abuse in social media I would have knock sense into your head

you don't have to curse me to get you the fan, just replying me got you the attention...
now tell me, what's wrong?
Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by maasoap(m): 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
blackb2:

You're a vulture; fuckkking scavenger angry

Answer the question now? Buoda ode
Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by Phyde: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
May God protect my brothers and sisters over there. cry cry cry. I know what I would have done if I'm the president. Sometimes you have to be violent in nature in case like this.
Re: Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) by smileyoo: 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
if only we 've a responsible govt, what's s/a ambassador still doing in nigeria? he ought to 've been sent packing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics / How To Check If Your Calls Are Being Monitored / Mother Stabs Her 3 Children To Death At Ahaba Awo Idemili, Imo (Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.