Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Double Rainbow: GOD Haven't Forgotten Nigeria? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Double Rainbow: GOD Haven't Forgotten Nigeria? (284 Views)

How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? / Father John Chinenye Oluoma: Your Tithe Saves The Needy, You Haven't Robbed God / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Double Rainbow: GOD Haven't Forgotten Nigeria? by loudmouth18: 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
"On the First day of the ninth month of the nineteenth year of the second millennium of the year of the LORD, on the first day of the week..." That's the way your bible would put it, right? Sunday 1st September 2019, Over there in the sky just as I was passing through Airport Road, Enugu, A Double Rainbow! Brilliantly showing clearly! It cam clearly to my mind the story I heard as a child, the story of Noah. A sigh escaped through my lips, Science just tried destroying those sweet memories. What's with their speculations sef? undecided

Anyways, I still believed my bible story over science, anytime, anywhere, anyhow, you gat? So what is happening now, double rainbow, not even one. It is great ooo. But what if there's a significance to all this?

For a long time now, Nigerians have been wailing to GOD to "forgive all their trespasses and heal their nation" they are well fed up with their country! What if this is GOD'S answer, A double rainbow. A great beauty, HE is not given up on Nigeria, HE is not forsaking Nigeria, He will heal!

Maybe HE is no longer waiting for those ruining our country to change, HE's going to change them by fire by force! You love that right? HE is telling us, double times with a double rainbow, "I will not let Nigeria be destroyed" "I will have mercy!"

Aha! So if you are one of the people ruining Nigeria, oya it's time to pack and leave! Before HIS wrath descends! Tell them "pack and leave!"

Photo Credit: Magnus Media Studios

(1) (Reply)

Who You Focus / Help Me With Transportation To Ibadan People Of God / Jesus Lord Of All Nations : If He's Born In Nigeria What State Will He Be Born.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.