Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

BREAKING: One South Africa Man Killed As Nigerians Invade Shoprite, MTN In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: One South Africa Man Killed As Nigerians Invade Shoprite, MTN In Lagos (3263 Views)

Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana / Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React / Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: One South Africa Man Killed As Nigerians Invade Shoprite, MTN In Lagos by Bestienews: 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
News just go to our desk that a South African man has been killed by Nigerian protesters who invaded shoprite and MTN offices in Lagos as properties worth millions of Naira were destroyed.

THEWATCH NEWS reveal that the protesters were protesting against the xenophobia attack and killings of Nigerians in South Africa demands immediate actions from the SA government.

READ MORE HERE:. https://www.thewatchngr.com/2019/09/breaking-one-south-africa-man-killed-as.html?m=1
Re: BREAKING: One South Africa Man Killed As Nigerians Invade Shoprite, MTN In Lagos by flyingdutchman(m): 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
OMG! This is wrong.
Re: BREAKING: One South Africa Man Killed As Nigerians Invade Shoprite, MTN In Lagos by Switruth: 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
flyingdutchman:
OMG! This is wrong.
. Shut up. Just shut the phuck up.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: One South Africa Man Killed As Nigerians Invade Shoprite, MTN In Lagos by PVC2019(f): 2:31am On Sep 04, 2019
RIP SA Man, ur zulu brothers called for it

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: One South Africa Man Killed As Nigerians Invade Shoprite, MTN In Lagos by Delaw00(m): 4:09am On Sep 04, 2019
Two wrong cannot make a right i guess

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: One South Africa Man Killed As Nigerians Invade Shoprite, MTN In Lagos by OkCornel(m): 4:33am On Sep 04, 2019
Oh, the double standards in the nature of man.

See how the xenophobes (SA Kettles) and the unrepentant tribalists (Nigerian pots) are struggling to outdo one another in proving who is blacker than whom...whereas all parties are guilty of hatred and jealousy within themselves.

One of the greatest folly I have seen in this realm of existence is how humans have allowed differences they made no conscious choice of to rip apart the very fiber of their existence. No one consciously decided to be a Yoruba, Ibo, Hausa, Fulani, Zulu e.t.c, but unfortunately, we have allowed these differences to empower us in destroying one another.

Xenophobia, Tribalism, Racism are merely outlets to express the deep rooted hatred and jealousy in man for his fellow man. Kindness or wickedness is a choice. Until we address the underlying causes of this nonsense (hatred and jealousy), we will keep reacting emotionally to the results (SA Xenophobia, Rwandan Genocide, Nigerian Civil war e.t.c) ...rather than the cause...which is tantamount to taking paracetamol to ease the pains of cancer.

So ironic how the guilty parties think they can live in harmony and unity in heaven, whereas they are at each other's throat here on earth.

Re: BREAKING: One South Africa Man Killed As Nigerians Invade Shoprite, MTN In Lagos by uniqueflash(m): 8:04am On Sep 04, 2019
Delaw00:
Two wrong cannot make a right i guess
in this case,it takes the second wrong to make it right

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: One South Africa Man Killed As Nigerians Invade Shoprite, MTN In Lagos by Badmod: 9:57am On Sep 04, 2019
I hope and pray this is a lie...
Re: BREAKING: One South Africa Man Killed As Nigerians Invade Shoprite, MTN In Lagos by Phred1717: 10:14am On Sep 04, 2019
He's not a South African but a Nigerian. People should please have some element of Truth in what they post out.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: One South Africa Man Killed As Nigerians Invade Shoprite, MTN In Lagos by anonymuz(m): 10:38am On Sep 04, 2019
Phred1717:
He's not a South African but a Nigerian. People should please have some element of Truth in what they post out.
where can we find the real south Africans? I want to see them for peace talk. grin
Re: BREAKING: One South Africa Man Killed As Nigerians Invade Shoprite, MTN In Lagos by DMPaulSr: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2019
flyingdutchman:
OMG! This is wrong.
Killing of Nigerians is right
After seeing videos of the aftermath of yesterday, i can proudly say I'm heartless when it comes to South Africans.
I did not sleep at night.
How can u phucking kill someone and be smiling??
Phuck all african shîts. We are no longer one.
If Ghana was given same opportunity, they would have done worst 'cus ot the ''ghana must go ish". No one loves Nigerians. All other African countries are smiling behind our back.

Don't come and say shît if you don't know nothing. You don't understand pain!!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: One South Africa Man Killed As Nigerians Invade Shoprite, MTN In Lagos by flyingdutchman(m): 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2019
Bros chill bike. The innocent SA people here in Nigeria, were they the ones who killed our people? I am not a murderer!
DMPaulSr:

Killing of Nigerians is right
After seeing videos of the aftermath of yesterday, i can proudly say I'm heartless when it comes to South Africans.
I did not sleep at night.
How can u phucking kill someone and be smiling??
Phuck all african shîts. We are no longer one.
If Ghana was given same opportunity, they would have done worst 'cus ot the ''ghana must go ish". No one loves Nigerians. All other African countries are smiling behind our back.

Don't come and say shît if you don't know nothing. You don't understand pain!!!
Re: BREAKING: One South Africa Man Killed As Nigerians Invade Shoprite, MTN In Lagos by EtovalRealEst: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2019
Bestienews:
News just go to our desk that a South African man has been killed by Nigerian protesters who invaded shoprite and MTN offices in Lagos as properties worth millions of Naira were destroyed.

THEWATCH NEWS reveal that the protesters were protesting against the xenophobia attack and killings of Nigerians in South Africa demands immediate actions from the SA government.

READ MORE HERE:. https://www.thewatchngr.com/2019/09/breaking-one-south-africa-man-killed-as.html?m=1

Bloody idiot spilling gibberish

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Wicked Woman Who Maltreated Her Little Maid Gets Arrested / Couple Paraded Naked For Stealing And Selling Children In Nnewi [video] / Imam Rapes Boy As He Attends Religious Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.