Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Fans Hail Davido In The Street As He Drives Into His House (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Hail Davido In The Street As He Drives Into His House (Photos) (65381 Views)

Fans Hail Kidd Waya (Viideo) / Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs / Investor BJ Hints At Being A Buccaneer Member, Fans Hail Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Hail Davido In The Street As He Drives Into His House (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
Geeboy10:
Wetin dirty for that car wey dem wan wash? undecided
Lol see as he tell him senior brother agemate wash my car that one sef humble say okay boss grin.

I reject that kind life for you say amen.
Re: Fans Hail Davido In The Street As He Drives Into His House (Photos) by ebukapolycarp(m): 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
OBO bahdest jah bless

1 Like

Re: Fans Hail Davido In The Street As He Drives Into His House (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
Poverty no good o, see as he ordered bros to wash him car
Re: Fans Hail Davido In The Street As He Drives Into His House (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Lol see as he tell him senior brother agemate wash my car that one sef humble say okay boss grin.

I reject that kind life for you say amen.
you dey reject am for people, you nko?you better pass the guy wey den tell to wash car?
Re: Fans Hail Davido In The Street As He Drives Into His House (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
enemyofprogress:
you dey reject am for people, you nko?you better pass the guy wey den tell to wash car?
Lol Bros, coz say we dey follow you parole nairaland no mean say you no go sabi your levels ..... Swerve go meet your mates. .. me and you no dey the same Lane abeg.
Re: Fans Hail Davido In The Street As He Drives Into His House (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Lol Bros, coz say we dey follow you parole nairaland no mean say you no go sabi your levels ..... Swerve go meet your mates. .. me and you no dey the same Lane abeg.
yinmu. Come make I buy you Veet for you to shave your armpits, that bush under too much
Re: Fans Hail Davido In The Street As He Drives Into His House (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
Too much money
Re: Fans Hail Davido In The Street As He Drives Into His House (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 3:51am On Sep 04, 2019
This is a v.dangerous lifestyle. D same way haters wl jst empty bullets on you. You need a more private residence
Re: Fans Hail Davido In The Street As He Drives Into His House (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:56am On Sep 04, 2019
ikorodureporta:
This is a v.dangerous lifestyle. D same way haters wl jst empty bullets on you.
You need a more private residence
Lol.. security at that estate is top-notch. Entering alone at the toll gate requires strict security measures. Nobody can just come and start spraying anybody bullets except he's ready to sacrifice his life too... No be mushin or oshodi be this na grin

Moreover that's one of his many houses. He probably just came here to pick up something or just show face as per e don tay wey he reach the place.
Re: Fans Hail Davido In The Street As He Drives Into His House (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:32am On Sep 04, 2019
I just love Davido vibe. Nice

1 Like

Re: Fans Hail Davido In The Street As He Drives Into His House (Photos) by tsavkeghps(m): 7:35am On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Fans Hail Davido In The Street As He Drives Into His House (Photos) by roladex(f): 7:52am On Sep 04, 2019
Uglyaddy:
Hailing to collect stipends from him..
abi! At all at all n.a. him bad
Re: Fans Hail Davido In The Street As He Drives Into His House (Photos) by Martinola(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
Useless people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied / Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures / Roman Goddess Slays In See-Through Outfit In New Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.