Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,537 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

The Man Below: A Poem - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / The Man Below: A Poem (795 Views)

Aye To The Man. / The Man Who Wears A Mask. / A Toast TO The Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Below: A Poem by Aloofaa(m): 7:45pm On May 16, 2007
The Man Below

I remember that day
When you aborted my sleep
with your philtred scent

First to wake was the man below
whose startling alertness
could cause riotous ripples in a sea of bathing maids

The man above, beholding
the lofty swaying hips,
the sensuous lips,
dashed after you like a beast at a flirting prey

these restless fingers are now bored
of cupping those frontal lobes
I'm even sick of those lusty lips

When will you shuck off
your iron pants ?
Re: The Man Below: A Poem by jesusfreak(f): 5:56pm On May 17, 2007
Re: The Man Below: A Poem by RuuDie(m): 10:57am On May 22, 2007
i know a whole lot of people don't yet dig what your poem is all about that's why it ain't been getting so much reviews.

but its so, so OUTRAGEOUS  grin  --- really dig your flow man; your imagination is top-notch & i particularly love this -- "philtred" -- great ingenuity, modify words 2 suit your needs! boy, was that ending shrouded in some funny mystery!

doff my hat for u man --- really do!
Re: The Man Below: A Poem by SMC(f): 6:27pm On May 22, 2007
RuuDie:

i know a whole lot of people don't yet dig what your poem is all about that's why it ain't been getting so much reviews.

but its so, so OUTRAGEOUS  grin  --- really dig your flow man; your imagination is top-notch & i particularly love this -- "philtred" -- great ingenuity, modify words 2 suit your needs! boy, was that ending shrouded in some funny mystery!

doff my hat for u man --- really do!

I'm sure almost everyone (if not even all) who read this poem understood it. It doesn't take a genius as the message is quite clear. Maybe they have not commented because it isn't their cup of tea.
Re: The Man Below: A Poem by iice(f): 2:51pm On May 23, 2007
SMC:

I'm sure almost everyone (if not even all) who read this poem understood it. It doesn't take a genius as the message is quite clear. Maybe they have not commented because it isn't their cup of tea.

Shebi oooo

@Poem erhhh cool grin
Re: The Man Below: A Poem by denex: 11:32pm On May 29, 2007
I think you're really fly man. Meanwhile, keep the man below in control.

(1) (Reply)

Hope / Invitation To Book Launch / Think U'r Smart, Tyr Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.