Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Gov Sanwo Olu Commissioned Abandoned Mother And Child Hospital. Pictures. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Sanwo Olu Commissioned Abandoned Mother And Child Hospital. Pictures. (29493 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissioned 3 Fire Stations today. / Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. / Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Sanwo Olu Commissioned Abandoned Mother And Child Hospital. Pictures. by 9jaRealist: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
plaindealer:

...but lack of intelligence is when you make claims that you can not support with facts.

Of what relevance and difference are both men? One spent 8 years in office and the other just spent 3 months in office?

What's the basis for the comparison?

Again, if you are going to compare and make claims, be logical and intelligent about it.

Btw, I still need you to list Ambode and Fashola's 4 years achievements and lets compare.

What? No use of your new discovery of the strike function... grin grin grin

Dude, only the mentally-challenged or politically-subjugated think that one has to hate Fashola to support/acknowledge Ambode or vice versa. Unlike you, I do not just regurgitate the crammed pablum of political paymasters, and thus if I wanted to discuss (or compare/contrast) Fashola, I would have done so without any need for your childish promptings.

Anyway, I have already PRAYED for Sanwo-Olu to do well in a related thread, because Lagos cannot afford for him to fail or underperform. Like I previously said on this thread, governance is a CONTINUUM, and thus it is only those burdened with a guilty conscience for the primordial antecedents of the present administration who are desperately struggling to justify their actions.

#BourdillonBullionvanBrigadeBS#
>
Re: Gov Sanwo Olu Commissioned Abandoned Mother And Child Hospital. Pictures. by plaindealer: 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
9jaRealist:

Please ignore the Stool Sampler...
Has his head so far up Tinubu’s sitter, he can pass for a Human Colonoscopy!

>

As usual, no ipob post is complete without Tinubu obsession, he's even finding solace by supporting and defending the lazy who can not not perform the most basic civic obligation, voting.

I see your signature is a personal homage and tribute for Tinubu.

Funny peoplegrin grin
Re: Gov Sanwo Olu Commissioned Abandoned Mother And Child Hospital. Pictures. by 9jaRealist: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
plaindealer:
As usual, no ipob post is complete without Tinubu obsession, he's even finding solace by supporting and defending the lazy who can not not perform the most basic civic obligation, voting.

I see your signature is a personal homage and tribute for Tinubu.

Funny peoplegrin grin

An “ass”
B4 u & me.
grin grin grin
>
Re: Gov Sanwo Olu Commissioned Abandoned Mother And Child Hospital. Pictures. by plaindealer: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
[s]
9jaRealist:

What? No use of your new discovery of the strike function... grin grin grin

Dude, only the mentally-challenged or politically-subjugated think that one has to hate Fashola to support/acknowledge Ambode or vice versa. Unlike you, I do not just regurgitate the crammed pablum of political paymasters, and thus if I wanted to discuss (or compare/contrast) Fashola, I would have done so without any need for your childish promptings.

Anyway, I have already PRAYED for Sanwo-Olu to do well in this very thread, because Lagos cannot afford for him to fail or underperform. Like I previously said on this thread, governance is a CONTINUUM, and thus it is only those burdened with a guilty conscience for the primordial antecedents of the present administration who are desperately struggling to justify their actions.

>
[/s]

Abeg stop posting story, this is not about who hate who, this is about you comparing and making claims that you can not support with facts.

You started by comparing Fashola with Ambode and I said if you are going to compare, the best thing to do is to list their 4 years achievements and let's compare. Is this not the most logical and sensible thing to do?

Why are you so scared to put your money where your mouth is?

This is the problem with some of you, you can not say or rationalize anything or support anything with facts because the only thing shaping and guiding your utterances is your obsession and fixation with Tinubu.

Even your signature is a permanent tribute and obsession with Tinubu. grin grin
Re: Gov Sanwo Olu Commissioned Abandoned Mother And Child Hospital. Pictures. by plaindealer: 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
9jaRealist:

An “ass”
B4 u & me.
grin grin grin
>

What kind of man decorate every post with Tinubu.

Your love and obsession for Tinubu no get part 2.

grin grin
Re: Gov Sanwo Olu Commissioned Abandoned Mother And Child Hospital. Pictures. by 9jaRealist: 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
plaindealer:

Abeg stop posting story, this is not about who hate who, this is about you comparing and making claims that you can not support with facts.

You started by comparing Fashola with Ambode and I said if you are going to compare, the best thing to do is to list their 4 years achievements and let's compare. Is this not the most logical and sensible thing to do?

Why are you so scared to put your money where your mouth is?

This is the problem with some of you, you can not say or rationalize anything or support anything with facts because the only thing shaping and guiding your utterances is your obsession and fixation with Tinubu.

Even your signature is a permanent tribute and obsession with Tinubu. grin grin

He’s rediscovered the strike function... grin grin grin
Folks like you are so predictable, gullible and easy to manipulate.

Meanwhile, pull your head out of Tinubu’s sitter long enough to see, read and understand basic English...SMH

9jaRealist:
The BS of the #BourdillionBullionVanBrigade is just laughable... grin

Gov Sanwo-Olu has not yet funded a budget, and has only just recently gotten around to constituting a cabinet, so how was this hospital procured and equipped (other than by Ambode)? Government and governance is a continuum, but it is understandable that folks burdened with guilty consciences keep desperately trying to assuage their conscience.

Fashola started building General Hospitals, and Ambode completed the uncompleted ones (including the BIGGEST Mother and Child Hospital, Ayinke House) while introducing the concept of a mother and child care hospital in every LGA. Tinubu's lads have to do much better than just throwing a coat of paint on an existing building and "commissioning" it.

Gov Jide, abegi it's over ONE HUNDRED DAYS already!
Time to get started with ACTION rather than just speechifying and photo-ops!

>

#BoutdillonBullionvanBrigadeBS#
>
Re: Gov Sanwo Olu Commissioned Abandoned Mother And Child Hospital. Pictures. by 9jaRealist: 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
plaindealer:
What kind of man decorate every post with Tinubu.

Your love and obsession for Tinubu no get part 2.

grin grin

Glad to note you think of that as “love”...
Tells me all I need to know (if I didn’t already know).

grin grin grin

>
Re: Gov Sanwo Olu Commissioned Abandoned Mother And Child Hospital. Pictures. by plaindealer: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
[s]
9jaRealist:

He’s rediscovered the strike function... grin grin grin
Folks like you are so predictable, gullible and easy to manipulate.

Meanwhile, pull your head out of Tinubu’s sitter long enough to see, read and understand basic English...SMH

#BoutdillonBullionvanBrigadeBS#
>
[/s]

I did not ask you to keep lamenting over your obsession for Tinubu, we already know about that.

List Ambode and Fashola's 4 years achievements and lets compare.

Stop spewing rubbish that you can not back up with facts.
Re: Gov Sanwo Olu Commissioned Abandoned Mother And Child Hospital. Pictures. by brightleave(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
post=81897573:
Very Good Governance.
This is how it is done in a sane society.

Sanwo-Olu 100 days in office is making more mark more than than the 4 years some corrupt governors will use in office.

Some of them have already shared the 4 liters of kerosene they are there to share throughout their 4 years tenure.
1 liter per year! wink
Shameless animals, worshipped by losers!
example Delta, Abia, enu.....watin i dey talk sef?
Re: Gov Sanwo Olu Commissioned Abandoned Mother And Child Hospital. Pictures. by plaindealer: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
[s]
9jaRealist:

Glad to note you think of that as “love”...
Tells me all I need to know (if I didn’t already know).

>
[/s]

You are not the only Tinubu obsessed joker on NL because it's a common ipob trait on NL.

I just need you to list Ambode and Fashola's 4 years achievements and lets compare.

Re: Gov Sanwo Olu Commissioned Abandoned Mother And Child Hospital. Pictures. by 9jaRealist: 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
plaindealer:
You are not the only Tinubu obsessed joker on NL because it's a common ipob trait on NL.

I just need you to list Ambode and Fashola's 4 years achievements and lets compare.

Seems my initial diagnosis was spot in, for (to paraphrase Einstein)...
Insanity is repeating the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different response. grin grin grin

>
Re: Gov Sanwo Olu Commissioned Abandoned Mother And Child Hospital. Pictures. by plaindealer: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
[s]
9jaRealist:

Seems my initial diagnosis was spot in, for (to paraphrase Einstein)...
Insanity is repeating the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different response.

>
[/s]

Insanity is when you make ignorant claims that you can not support with facts.

Re: Gov Sanwo Olu Commissioned Abandoned Mother And Child Hospital. Pictures. by plaindealer: 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
Let me shame Ambode and his ignorant supporters with pictures of Fashola's first 4 years. grin grin
Re: Gov Sanwo Olu Commissioned Abandoned Mother And Child Hospital. Pictures. by 9jaRealist: 5:20am On Sep 05, 2019
plaindealer:
Let me shame Ambode and his ignorant supporters with pictures of Fashola's first 4 years. grin grin

Wouldn’t you rather “shame” them with pics of Sanwo-Olu’s first 100 days? grin grin grin

>
Re: Gov Sanwo Olu Commissioned Abandoned Mother And Child Hospital. Pictures. by Enwhen(m): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2019
9jaRealist:

Please ignore the Stool Sampler...
Has his head so far up Tinubu’s sitter, he can pass for a Human Colonoscopy!

>

2023 will teach them , they think it's that easy, even by 2021, their brains will starts resetting for the shocke they would still come online to insults Buahri.
Re: Gov Sanwo Olu Commissioned Abandoned Mother And Child Hospital. Pictures. by baratech: 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Recount Experiences On President’s Visit / Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port / Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.