Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Xenophobic: Rioters Currently Looting Shoprite Outlet (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobic: Rioters Currently Looting Shoprite Outlet (video) (29632 Views)

George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) / My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo / Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobic: Rioters Currently Looting Shoprite Outlet (video) by 900warriorz: 6:23am On Sep 04, 2019
joetem:

This is rather a sad and unfortunate , but if mtn network is shutdown , only mtn will suffer cos people will port to other network

Bro, it's not about people porting to other networks. Not less than #5000 Nigerians would be rendered jobless.
Re: Xenophobic: Rioters Currently Looting Shoprite Outlet (video) by livinbygrace: 6:30am On Sep 04, 2019
Ibile77:
We saw it coming and we said it that it was not protest but looting sprees. My question. Who are those working in Shoprite Nigeria? Who owns the mall/plaza housing shoprite stores? Who are maiming and killing Nigerians ? Who will pay the insurance compensation? If MTN Networks is shut down who will suffer for it?

Oga,your question is well noted,no be only SA get crase,inact Nigerians will teach them a very good lesson,though painful needs to be done.Moreover, who owns the shops and properties looted in south Africa?who will pay the salaries of the south Africans indigenes working in those shops or establishment in SA?Next should be SA airline and their Stanbic IBTC bank.Enough is enough
Re: Xenophobic: Rioters Currently Looting Shoprite Outlet (video) by Passionate1(m): 6:31am On Sep 04, 2019
No b looting. .na manna from heaven. .boys are hungry.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic: Rioters Currently Looting Shoprite Outlet (video) by tsavkeghps(m): 7:16am On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Xenophobic: Rioters Currently Looting Shoprite Outlet (video) by Choski78(m): 7:19am On Sep 04, 2019
Hotzone:
Eye for eye!
. Eye for which eye you must be a dump fool, Nigerians are loathing there fellow Nigerians goods at shoprite and you call it eye for eye.
Re: Xenophobic: Rioters Currently Looting Shoprite Outlet (video) by ibawon(m): 7:21am On Sep 04, 2019
I told my colleagues to shut down immediately because we are directly opposite Shoprite (Novare Mall Sangotedo),

but does guys are just so stupid, THEY SHOULD HAVE SHUT DOWN THE MALL SINCE ABOUT 4PM.

Stupid Ass security people, i just pity those little shops, because bigger stalls are definitely insured

This uprising will bring out the beast in US
Abami Eda
Re: Xenophobic: Rioters Currently Looting Shoprite Outlet (video) by CHIGIM: 7:33am On Sep 04, 2019
Pleased they should stop looting fellow Nigerians and concentrate on south Africa investments, I personally support the destruction of some of there properties,so they know that nobody have the monopoly for violence.
Re: Xenophobic: Rioters Currently Looting Shoprite Outlet (video) by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 04, 2019
Next2Bezee:

What eye?

Those business Nigerians are looting are franchises, which are owned and financed by other Nigerians.

The goods looted are the blood and sweat of our Nigerian brothers and sisters.

bross leave all these people supporting them na ignorance dey worry them.
Re: Xenophobic: Rioters Currently Looting Shoprite Outlet (video) by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 04, 2019
900warriorz:
Bro, it's not about people porting to other networks. Not less than #5000 Nigerians would be rendered jobless.

The mistake u making is like every body living in Nigeria are Nigerians many no longer no foreigners. How are u even sure that all the 5000 u mentioned will be Nigerians. Do u know the number of foreigners living in Lagos today? Every body will claim Naija so that they can move freely but in their backyard they will say garbages about their host. Eg a Togolese, Benin's etc bearing Yoruba name to escape immigration and later he became enemy but for u, all are Nigerians my brother in my street alone foreigners are spread every where but yet we talk Nigerians when it is football, we fight for patriotism when it is love for naija. But when issues related to their country is raised u begin to see their anger. U need to understand people who u live with in ur country first before u start calling everybody Nigerians we lack deportation that is our problem this guys are taking it for granted.
Re: Xenophobic: Rioters Currently Looting Shoprite Outlet (video) by Ronline(m): 8:10am On Sep 04, 2019
joetem:

This is rather a sad and unfortunate , but if mtn network is shutdown , only mtn will suffer cos people will port to other network
Only if Nigerians will also stop going to SA..
Re: Xenophobic: Rioters Currently Looting Shoprite Outlet (video) by j1mmy: 8:18am On Sep 04, 2019
IGBO CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES IS TO BLAME, BUT IT IS SIMPLY CALLED NIGERIAN PROBLEM.
Re: Xenophobic: Rioters Currently Looting Shoprite Outlet (video) by dangoteinlaw: 9:35am On Sep 04, 2019
Walahi Nigerians even have a very good heart. They are killing our ppl in South Africa but they only loot their shops without any bloodshed and you ppl say we are bad This looks fair to me
Re: Xenophobic: Rioters Currently Looting Shoprite Outlet (video) by dangoteinlaw: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2019
900warriorz:
nope they won't, it will increase other networks patronage and they will now upsize and expand. If glo was doing fine and tstv was still around who would patronize these useless south Africa companies?
Re: Xenophobic: Rioters Currently Looting Shoprite Outlet (video) by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 04, 2019
ibawon:

I told my colleagues to shut down immediately because we are directly opposite Shoprite (Novare Mall Sangotedo),

but does guys are just so stupid, THEY SHOULD HAVE SHUT DOWN THE MALL SINCE ABOUT 4PM.

Stupid Ass security people, i just pity those little shops, because bigger stalls are definitely insured

This uprising will bring out the beast in US
Abami Eda

It is not about shutting down.please understand that security is an illusion. All you need is a small breakdown in law and order. So you lock your shop what does 8t take to break in? Time. Time is a problem for a single thief afraid of getting caught.for a mob of thieves, no big deal.

The sad thing is that it is people from the same community who were employed at shoprite Tha facilitated these robberies. Also food for thought. These are your drivers, housemaids and Mai guards.mostbof them.just waiting for the right moment to rob and murder you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic: Rioters Currently Looting Shoprite Outlet (video) by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
nope they won't, it will increase other networks patronage and they will now upsize and expand. If glo was doing fine and tstv was still around who would patronize these useless south Africa companies?

So you als9 acknowledge that the useless South African companies are the reason why you can watch dstv and make calls?

Left to.your fellow Nigerians, these things we take for granted would be luxuries for the rich only. When hutv had the epl license, they ran around harassing viewing centers. No epl allowed for the poor. The only reason why Adenuga did per second was because he was late to market.

Keep on hating on them. They pay far batter than our compatriots, and they provide far better service.
Re: Xenophobic: Rioters Currently Looting Shoprite Outlet (video) by jrondit(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2019
Next2Bezee:
How I wish Buhari was alive today to see what is being done to his country.

; Weyrey D
Re: Xenophobic: Rioters Currently Looting Shoprite Outlet (video) by mindtricks: 11:40am On Sep 04, 2019
Ibile77:
We saw it coming and we said it that it was not protest but looting sprees. My question. Who are those working in Shoprite Nigeria? Who owns the mall/plaza housing shoprite stores? Who are maiming and killing Nigerians ? Who will pay the insurance compensation? If MTN Networks is shut down who will suffer for it?
Both sides will suffer it is the unfortunate truth. Though not the way to go, the people were forced into this by Nigerian government lacklustre disposition and indecisiveness in dealing with the attacks on Nigerians in South Africa. We pray things don't escalate beyond control as both sides will lose what they don't wish to.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic: Rioters Currently Looting Shoprite Outlet (video) by mindtricks: 11:45am On Sep 04, 2019
ornicus:

It is not about shutting down.please understand that security is an illusion. All you need is a small breakdown in law and order. So you lock your shop what does 8t take to break in? Time. Time is a problem for a single thief afraid of getting caught.for a mob of thieves, no big deal.

The sad thing is that it is people from the same community who were employed at shoprite Tha facilitated these robberies. Also food for thought. These are your drivers, housemaids and Mai guards.mostbof them.just waiting for the right moment to rob and murder you.
Not far from truth. But at least doing the possible best is not all that out of place.
Re: Xenophobic: Rioters Currently Looting Shoprite Outlet (video) by MademoiselleMiel(f): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
nothing good come out easily even before gold can be admired it pass tru � fire, if we want new Nigeria we need restructuring
Re: Xenophobic: Rioters Currently Looting Shoprite Outlet (video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
Next2Bezee:
How I wish Buhari was alive today to see what is being done to his country.

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin abi oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic: Rioters Currently Looting Shoprite Outlet (video) by mechanics(m): 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
I hope the South Africans will see this, so that they will know it's not business as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NSCDC Officer Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen At Bukuru, Benue State (photo) / Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) / Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.