Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos (34403 Views)

Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / How Okada Man Saved Nigerian Lady From Disgrace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by SleekGist: 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
Daddy Freeze has narrated a shocking encounter he had today, September 3, and how an Okada man saved his life.

The OAP said he was on his way to see a movie with his family when a bike man saw him on the road and warned him to turn back because protesting Nigerians were killing "White men".

Freeze, who is part Nigerian from his father's side and part Romanian from his mother's side, said he was dumbfounded at this because he's not white. He explained this to the bike rider but the man and others warned him that the protesters will not hear this explanation before they strike

According to Freeze, Nigerians were protesting the xenophobic attack on Nigerians in South Africa by attacking white men from the West and also Indians, Lebanese and other foreigners of a difference race from us.

Freeze called out Nigerians for always jumping to take action without thinking. He told them that the South Africans carrying out the attack on Nigerians are not the white South Africans but the black ones.

He went on to bring up the Busola Dakolo rape case, saying this is the same way Nigerians rushed to take Busola's side without proper investigation.

He then talked about Juliet Ibrahim's comments slamming him today. He said he was initially angry with her but has now realised that she raised some valid point and he'll address that after he's had a bit of rest.

Watch the video below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B19WfD9BddM/

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/okada-man-saves-daddy-freezes-life-from-nigerians-killing-white-men-in-lagos/

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by DrNueLpureHoney: 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
Thank God oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
this is crazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by SoftP(m): 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
U will soon become a fugitive in ur home'

Who send u go challenge daddy G. O

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by nonjebose(m): 12:25am On Sep 04, 2019
shocked even some people that have beefs with him, would have mistakenly beaten him before appologising

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by FarahAideed: 12:44am On Sep 04, 2019
But ironically daddy freeze was the one if those the started stoking the conversation for reprisals earlier today

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by OkCornel(m): 1:17am On Sep 04, 2019
Oh, the double standards in the nature of man.

See how the xenophobes (SA Kettles) and the unrepentant tribalists (Nigerian pots) are struggling to outdo one another in proving who is blacker than whom...whereas all parties are guilty of hatred and jealousy within themselves.

One of the greatest folly I have seen in this realm of existence is how humans have allowed differences they made no conscious choice of to rip apart the very fiber of their existence. No one consciously decided to be a Yoruba, Ibo, Hausa, Fulani, Zulu e.t.c, but unfortunately, we have allowed these differences to empower us in destroying one another.

Xenophobia, Tribalism, Racism are merely outlets to express the deep rooted hatred and jealousy in man for his fellow man. Kindness or wickedness is a choice. Until we address the underlying causes of this nonsense (hatred and jealousy), we will keep reacting emotionally to the results (SA Xenophobia, Rwandan Genocide, Nigerian Civil war e.t.c) ...rather than the cause...which is tantamount to taking paracetamol to ease the pains of cancer.

So ironic how the guilty parties think they can live in harmony and unity in heaven, whereas they are at each other's throat here on earth.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by Nukilia: 7:08am On Sep 04, 2019
You're lucky they didn't lynch you... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by Jentle244: 7:16am On Sep 04, 2019
SoftP:

Wetin concern Daddy G.O for the matter now.
Daddy freeze for just roast like one white rear he goat cool

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by iCauseTrouble: 8:09am On Sep 04, 2019
The people calling you white will also mistake albinos for white

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by adewest1999(m): 8:10am On Sep 04, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by datola: 8:10am On Sep 04, 2019
Hmmm....

Any Nigerian found attcaking any foreigner should be dealt with.

Wicked xenophobic people should be dealt with not people who are here contributing some quota to our economy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:11am On Sep 04, 2019
Freeze called out Nigerians for always jumping to take action without thinking. He told them that the South Africans carrying out the attack on Nigerians are not the white South Africans but the black ones.
He went on to bring up the Busola Dakolo rape case, saying this is the same way Nigerians rushed to take Busola's side without proper investigation.
What a crazy and funny incident!
Thank God for his life sha.
Coincidentally, It was Freeze that was clamoring for attacks/boycotting south Africa products just 24 hours ago.

Becareful what you wish for in life!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 04, 2019
he's Lucky tho undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by Patented: 8:11am On Sep 04, 2019
This is just Sad, if we go down this road how are we different from them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by obembet(f): 8:12am On Sep 04, 2019
Daddy freezer don come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by Chisaedhor: 8:12am On Sep 04, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by Denikayan: 8:12am On Sep 04, 2019
That Okada man must be sent by the devil.

Freeze that we have been praying to God to take away from Earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by Starboytwo(m): 8:13am On Sep 04, 2019
I'm just sad I have been sad since yesterday morning, I don't know how to get back to them, cuz I can't forgive them for what they have done.... They have to pay someway...

I wish many things

I have deleted all southi songs on my gadgets, I'm no hypocrite cuz I use Gotv and Mtn, but I wish I had better "naija made" alternative... But that's not the discussion...

My question is - who is gonna pay for all the looted goods and burnt shops, surely something must be done for our aggrieved brothers over there, we must be strong for them... They must know we've got their back 1 million%... If we can't do that, then maybe we should kuku scrap Nigeria....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by Nmezor(f): 8:13am On Sep 04, 2019
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by Kendumazy(m): 8:14am On Sep 04, 2019
God bless the Okada man. Do you have any Albino friend or Neighbor? Ask them not to go out ooo. Mistaken identity can be so real now oo!

New stock arrival! Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts
available for sale. Check link below for more details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by jasmine1600: 8:14am On Sep 04, 2019
Nice

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by MorataFC: 8:14am On Sep 04, 2019
Shioor, next time is coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by LagosismyHome(f): 8:14am On Sep 04, 2019
Evidence or receipt please ..... Freeze lies a lot undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

While it might be true this can happen but since the story tell is Freeze. he says anything for attention

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by Printerscanner: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2019
SoftP:

Are you mentally balanced?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2019
instead of destroying those business, FG should take over South African business and use the funds to compensate victims

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by tpiander: 8:17am On Sep 04, 2019
Nigerians should change their behaviour, stop the unnecessary name calling.

Saying a dark skinned person is white, just because you are after their destiny, but refusing to accord them the respect you have for an actual white person, that's so hypocritical.

You folks are just ungovernable for real, let western countries continue giving you visa, I hope they don't rethink this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by Iwanttoto1: 8:18am On Sep 04, 2019
Ogun kee u dia. Afonjas and lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by martineverest(m): 8:19am On Sep 04, 2019
attention seeker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos by tpiander: 8:19am On Sep 04, 2019
@ topic

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samira Sheriff, Adama Indimi's Mum In Stunning Photos / Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe / Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.