Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,215 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

ABU SRC Orders The Stop Of MTN Activities On Campus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABU SRC Orders The Stop Of MTN Activities On Campus (1973 Views)

UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder / UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 / Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABU SRC Orders The Stop Of MTN Activities On Campus by RexEmmyGee: 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
*Special Press Release*
*3rd September 2019*
The ABUSRC under the leadership of comrade Usman waziri has ordered for the immediate halt of the MTN CAMPUS INVASION currently going on within school premises with effect from tomorrow 4th September 2019.
This is as a form of response to the xenophobic attack on Nigerians in South Africa,let us all joins hands and make sure the in human treatment on our brothers is stopped..
Join us on 4th of September 2019 as we put down all MTN activities and banners.
*#Enough is enough*
*#Say no to xenophobia*
Cc:
Dean Students Affair
Chief Security Officer
All Students on Campus
MTN NIGERIA

Re: ABU SRC Orders The Stop Of MTN Activities On Campus by Simplyleo: 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
Now this is a good directive from the Students Representive Council and hopefully, compliance will be total, kudos to the ABUSRC.

I watched the video where the SA deputy police minister, Bongani Mkongi, explicitly supports the ongoing onslaught against foreigners under the lame guise of 80% occupation of a town by the foreigners. Based on his appointment, that is an official statement of SA, and by extension, South African govt is in agreement and indeed, gave such directive.

3 Likes

Re: ABU SRC Orders The Stop Of MTN Activities On Campus by FarahAideed: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
You just want to take food out of the mouth of the Nigerian vendor that marketed campus invasion to MTN ..lets stop being shallow in our thoughts

1 Like

Re: ABU SRC Orders The Stop Of MTN Activities On Campus by Raysleek: 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
FarahAideed:
You just want to take food out of the mouth of the Nigerian vendor that marketed campus invasion to MTN ..lets stop being shallow in our thoughts
If taking food out of some Nigerian vendors will save the lives of some Nigerians in future then it's worth it.
dead people can't eat food

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABU SRC Orders The Stop Of MTN Activities On Campus by FarahAideed: 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
Raysleek:

If taking food out of some Nigerian vendors will save the lives of some Nigerians in future then it's worth it.

The south African govt has already arrested 100s , such thing are better handled by international diplomacy and not such nonsense which will make Nigerians the end losers .I am an MTN vendor so I know how long it takes to get them to agree to take your idea and fly with it ( some times 3 fucking years ) ..do you know how many Nigerians shops were looted in surulere , Jakande and Sango Itedo mall today? Many of them might never recover again . Let's act with sense ooo

1 Like

Re: ABU SRC Orders The Stop Of MTN Activities On Campus by HarunaWest(m): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
Raysleek:

Thanks for this Apt response....it is this sort of mentality that has landed us in our current predicament where people just want to eat they dont care if their brother dies

6 Likes

Re: ABU SRC Orders The Stop Of MTN Activities On Campus by Treasure17(m): 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
FarahAideed:
See who is talking about shallowness. The content of your message is worrisome honestly.

1 Like

Re: ABU SRC Orders The Stop Of MTN Activities On Campus by softwerk(f): 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
angry

Me too must do my part!

Guys this will be my last comment on Nairaland using my MTN sim card.

Una bye bye....End xenophobia!?!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: ABU SRC Orders The Stop Of MTN Activities On Campus by FarahAideed: 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
Treasure17:

See who is talking about shallowness. The content of your message is worrisome honestly.

Your life is being subsidized so you can never understand ..Go sleep and prepare for work or school Tomorrow small minded man
Re: ABU SRC Orders The Stop Of MTN Activities On Campus by Simplyleo: 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
[s]
FarahAideed:

The south African govt has already arrested 100s , such thing are better handled by international diplomacy and not such nonsense which will make Nigerians the end losers .I am an MTN vendor so I know how long it takes to get them to agree to take your idea and fly with it ( some times 3 fucking years ) ..do you know how many Nigerians shops were looted in surulere , Jakande and Sango Itedo mall today? Many of them might never recover again . Let's act with sense ooo
[/s]
Problems are addressed the way they come. Nigerians are being decimated in SA and you are here talking diplomacy.

If dem chop craze, we sef follow chop. Let's do the little we can while the govt of concerned countries continue exchanging correspondences till it is resolved.

Not that they are killing us and we continue this diplomacy ish, do you know the number of Nigerians whose lives and property are not safe as we talk right now?

Bleep diplomacy for now until further notice. angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU SRC Orders The Stop Of MTN Activities On Campus by AgentNairaland(f): 12:01am On Sep 04, 2019
That Second Guy On The List Must Be Suffering From A Disease Called ASINWINISM OLORIBURUKUCIOUS with His Post

2 Likes

Re: ABU SRC Orders The Stop Of MTN Activities On Campus by Raysleek: 12:11am On Sep 04, 2019
FarahAideed:

Oga this is one attack too many.. It's better to boycott businesses thy kill them in reprisal. Concerning the looted businesses you can expect people to be emotional.. The sa guys are so confident in the in effectiveness of our govt thy they are busy on Twitter insulting Nigerians. And the ones with businesses here are so confident that people are weak so they didn't opt for security for their businesses.. People have lost their lives in the most gruesome manner ever in as and the annoying thing is that no decisive decision has been taken from our govt. This is not the first or the tenth time this is happening. The govt just counted on the inability of Nigerians to react. Now see where it has led to. I know it feels bad to be an mtn vendor right now, but if sa claim to have no vet their senseless citizens then I guess some people are only saying no one has monopoly of violence

1 Like

Re: ABU SRC Orders The Stop Of MTN Activities On Campus by fergie001: 12:12am On Sep 04, 2019
AgentNairaland:
That Second Guy On The List Must Be Suffering From A Disease Called ASINWINISM OLORIBURUKUCIOUS with His Post
I used to think he had something in his skull,not knkwing he isn't different from the so-called zombies he seem to attack daily...

Yesterday really exposed him, so shameless.

1 Like

Re: ABU SRC Orders The Stop Of MTN Activities On Campus by RexEmmyGee: 9:04am On Sep 04, 2019
From SRC

Re: ABU SRC Orders The Stop Of MTN Activities On Campus by sbashir10(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2019
my Alma mata , Long live ABU Zaria.
Re: ABU SRC Orders The Stop Of MTN Activities On Campus by oieda: 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
FarahAideed:

This guy has SA blood in him!!

As an MTN vendor, you ought to be the first to down your tools.

PS: ABUSRC shaa, 'in human' or 'inhumane'.

1 Like

Re: ABU SRC Orders The Stop Of MTN Activities On Campus by FarahAideed: 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
oieda:

This guy has SA blood in him!!

As an MTN vendor, you ought to be the first to down your tools.

PS: ABUSRC shaa, 'in human' or 'inhumane'.

So when I down tools will U feed me ?
Re: ABU SRC Orders The Stop Of MTN Activities On Campus by oieda: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2019
FarahAideed:

So when I down tools will U feed me ?

EXACTLY!!

I am glad you said it yourself.

What you said is EXACTLY why Nigeria still where it is.
Countries that hold their government to ransom damn the consequences. But in Naija, not at all!
No cross, no crown. But Naija people still want comfort and change. You don't want to risk your life to vote, and then you want good government? Don't you see what is happening in Hong Kong? You think people are saying 'if I protest, will U feed me?'

In a way, that is why i PARTLY agree with Kate Henshaw that we brought it upon ourselves.

I have seen countries where boycotts work, it forces the company to force the parent country's government's hand to response.
Today Hong Kong government bowed to protest. Did people die? I believe so. Did business close over time? Oh yes! Did people loose profit? Definately. But did the people get what they wanted? YES!!

Until we think collectively as a people, people whose than Buhari can still rule us and have a field day.

May I ask want you are doing about the happenings in SA? If you did not own an MTN outlet will you still have said the same thing earlier on?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABU SRC Orders The Stop Of MTN Activities On Campus by FarahAideed: 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
oieda:

EXACTLY!!

I am glad you said it yourself.

What you said is EXACTLY why Nigeria still where it is.
Countries that hold their government to ransom damn the consequences. But in Naija, not at all!
No cross, no crown. But Naija people still want comfort and change. You don't want to risk your life to vote, and then you want good government? Don't you see what is happening in Hong Kong? You think people are saying 'if I protest, will U feed me?'

In a way, that is why i PARTLY agree with Kate Henshaw that we brought it upon ourselves.

I have seen countries where boycotts work, it forces the company to force the parent country's government's hand to response.
Today Hong Kong government bowed to protest. Did people die? I believe so. Did business close over time? Oh yes! Did people loose profit? Definately. But did the people get what they wanted? YES!!

Until we think collectively as a people, people whose than Buhari can still rule us and have a field day.

May I ask want you are doing about the happenings in SA? If you did not own an MTN outlet will you still have said the same thing earlier on?

See I am very emotional when it comes to MTN because God has really used that company to bless me in this life .Do you know I have 4 active MTN lines

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Lifecam Hd-3000 Webcam For Waec Registration / Prof Maduike Ezeibe:Man With Cure For Hiv, Lasser Fever And Coronavirus / Fed Poly Post Ume New Date Announed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.