Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Senator Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah @ 48 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Senator Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah @ 48 (413 Views)

The Day Abuja Stood Still For Senator Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah / Senator Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah And His Political Journey / Chief Of Staffs To Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah, Is Plus One Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah @ 48 by grassrootsig: 12:00am On Sep 04, 2019
SENATOR DR PATRICK IFEANYI UBAH AT 48:
A REFLECTION OF THE PAST YEAR AND MY VISION FOR THE NEXT YEAR.

As I celebrate my 48th birthday today, I am extremely grateful to the Almighty God for his grace, blessings and favour upon my life. So much has happened in the past 365 days that I had to take some time to reflect on my blessings, triumphs, gain and purpose.

Looking back, I cannot help but thank the Lord Almighty for his goodness and guidance. He has been faithful and the best words I have to express his greatness are understatements. I am lost for words as I think and reflect on his wonderful deeds. This year, I am privileged to be celebrating my birthday as a distinguished Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; a significant milestone in my political journey, and a unique privilege bestowed upon me by the good people of Anambra South Senatorial District.

In this regard, I would first of all like to use this opportunity to thank all my supporters and well wishers for the profound and continued support as well as steadfastness in the pursuit and actualization of my cause. The milestones we have achieved so far would have been a mere mirage without your constant words of encouragement and staunch belief in all that I represent. Words will never be enough to express the depth of my gratitude to you all.

This year, my birthday came without any real fanfare except that family, friends and well wishers reminded me that I matter so much by virtue of the enormous outpouring of birthday wishes, gifts and personal notes. I am blessed beyond words to have all of you in my life and I am truly amazed at the tremendous display of love.

I view my birthday as a time to reflect, take stock, think about the past, and plan for the future; a future that would have a very different tone and texture than it did in past years. Instead of clinking glasses and partying, let us reflect on the past and plan for the future.

By virtue of God's immense blessings early in life, I have been consistently committed to the growth and advancement of humanity and never mortgaged my conscience for mere material possessions as I have always believed that life is a journey in which not even the abundance of silver and gold is as ennobling as devoting one's lifetime to endeavors that would redefine the course of history and engrave one's name on the positive plaque of posterity. I believe that each day that goes by is wasted if adequate effort is not made to serve and be seen as a blessing.

In all instances, to the benefit of the society, I have always given my all and contributed to the best of my ability. I am determined to continue living effectively and fight for the emancipation of my people, so as to expand the frontiers of opportunities and possibilities for all to thrive irrespective of gender, background or physical conditions.

My Senatorial journey is borne out of a strong conviction and belief in the shared prosperity, development and economic recovery of Ndi Igbo. I believe that my formidable track record of achievements and wealth of experience in the private sector has earned me tremendous knowledge, skills and capacity to understand the multiple expectations of my constituents in Anambra South. This is the basis of my Senatorial quest; to consolidate Anambra South’s credentials as one of the most economically and commercially viable districts in Nigeria.

In my struggle for the emancipation of my people politically, I have experienced certain setbacks and stumbling blocks that have affected my business and workers consequently. Nonetheless, I have only become stronger and retained my capacity for love and brotherhood regardless of the betrayals I have also experienced in my political sojourn. However, what continues to give me strength is that one with God is majority and, in all things, God works for the good of those who love him and have been called according to his purpose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWTQ2t750No

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJDdl6VAemQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozQUpm0yzT8

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Ubah Condemns Xenophobia, Thanks Friends & Well Wishers 4 Birthday Eulogies / Fire Outbreak At Santana Market Benin City / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.