Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Damilare Ajiboye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilare Ajiboye (485 Views)

David Ajiboye Is Dead! Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Manager Dies / Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / Ajiboye Kamal: "If I Die Tomorrow, Remember Me For My Determination & Hunger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Damilare Ajiboye by Teezyjay: 12:48am On Sep 04, 2019
Damilare Ajiboye founded Ocean Trends Digital in 2016 and continues to lead the company as CEO, shaping the company’s strategy for growth and working closely with clients. His duties include ensuring that clients get excellent service, financial goals are met, and the members of the Ocean Trends Digital team are happy.

Professionally, Damilare has been designing websites for 5 years with a specialty in User Interface (UI) Design. He manages a team of dedicated individuals who love collaborating to make exceptional digital products and platforms with clients.

(1) (Reply)

Powede Awujo, Beauty Queen Turned Pilot, Shares Some Adorable Pictures / Funke Akindele-bello Offers Diane A Spot On Jenifa's Diary - Ekomiamiblog / Bbnaija: I Have Handed Tacha To Her People: Ebuka(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.