Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

“My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady (38313 Views)

Xenophobia: Criminals Burn Police Van at Shoprite Osapa Mall, Lekki / Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase / Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by harmbhrosz(m): 7:35am On Sep 04, 2019
fortran12:

and you think her wares are all in a box right?
noo, they're scattered all over the continent
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by studentofTruth: 7:38am On Sep 04, 2019
The government is to blame in this. Had the president acted strongly like the former did in 2012, citizens would have no reason to retaliate by themselves. I really don't know why they choose to handle this with kids gloves.
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by kinglee007(m): 7:43am On Sep 04, 2019
They say na from clap na him dance dey start. The music just start to dey play.
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by fortran12: 7:46am On Sep 04, 2019
harmbhrosz:
noo, they're scattered all over the continent
Great! which one exactly so you can help her fetch?
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by Flashvite: 7:47am On Sep 04, 2019
This jobless youths will seize this opportunity to start looting and stealing their fellow Nigeria's hustle. How will the Xenophobia end in SA.
SMH
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 04, 2019
On different threads on nairaland, I have been calling Sanwo - Olu and OBA of Lagos to make pronouncement against retaliatory attacks. We don't want it in South West. They should go to Abuja and other States. I know what I am talking. The goods those jobless youths and area boys / touts are targeting belong to Nigerians. Moreover, what I saw early 2004 (that was long time) in Jo'burg, Nigerians are far ahead South Africans because of long years of apartheid. The city is developed by Whites.

It is against our culture (South West) to act without thinking or deep reasoning of the consequences and causes of conflicts before taking action. Gra - Gra people called it cowardice because they lack knowledge, but wisdom is the principal thing. What is happening now, at early 2004, I know it will happen.
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 04, 2019
babaolofin:
On different threads on nairaland, I have been calling Sanwo - Olu and OBA of Lagos to make pronouncement against retaliatory attacks. We don't want it in South West. They should go to Abuja and other States. I know what I am talking. The goods those jobless youths and area boys / touts are targeting belong to Nigerians. Moreover, what I saw early 2004 (that was long time) in Jo'burg, Nigerians are far ahead South Africans because of long years of apartheid. The city is developed by Whites.

It is against our culture (South West) to act without thinking or deep reasoning of the consequences and causes of conflicts before taking action. Gra - Gra people called it cowardice because they lack knowledge, but wisdom is the principal thing. What is happening now, at early 2004, I know it will happen.

We've been saying Nigeria needs to be fixed , you can't be a breeding ground for poverty while politicians flaunt their wealth and the middle class keep quiet.

This keke nap drivers, agbo sellers, street hawkers, agbero, cheap ashawo prostitutes, homeless people, beggers will kill of you of one day.
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by obailala(m): 8:20am On Sep 04, 2019
When someone yesterday tagged the reprisal attackers who burnt a police vehicle as "criminals", a lot of mumus on this forum called out the MoD for calling them criminals; saying they were just angry people. Issorait... Even the most educated amongst us can expose their inherent foolishness when angry.
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by mamajj17(f): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Which worth millions
Nigerians can like to talk lie
We all claim to be selling genuine stuffs both online and offline but in reality,day of delivery. It turns out to be cloned,fake,bot even chinese made sef.
Fake g watches
Fake gucci belts
Fakes everywhere all sold for a bogus price.

Atleast my dear, she does SOMETHING, buying and selling is much better than NOTHING cheesy grin smiley
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by blackboy(m): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2019
See the stupidity of those supporting the retaliatory attacks. It is Nigeria that will suffer more. Who owns the Lekki Shoprite? A Nigerian. The brand Shoprite if Im not mistaken is a franchise. Nigerians work there and own a share. MTN , Multichoice etc Nigerians own shares and work there. In Nigeria no foreign company can come in 100% foreign owned.
Go to Aso Rock to protest or the embassy or NASS not looting
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by gaventa: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2019
While proving a point with violence some people will be at the wrong place at the right time. Some people will lose and some will gain.Not all acts of justice are just, some are skewed, some are unfair but the message is now clear enough...that no one has monopoly of violence! I won’t stoop low to hurl abusive words at you.
Princeofasia:
to everyone who reasons like you sould be burnt alive cos u are stupid and useless. and stupid and useless people should not struggle the limited oxygen with sensible people. u should be used for manure. the fucking building and business are owned by hard working nigeriansidiot
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by gaventa: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2019
I don’t have an mtn simcard, I patronize adide , shoprite is just too far and I am not home to watch my Gotv. Truth be told the reason why we are still here is because we are cowards we cman our for revolution and just this few occurrence we have started complaining.
9iceprince:

I will support you the moment you show a picture of you destroying your mtn sim aswell as that of your well wishers and wen you show a picture of your destroyed DSTV decoder..bcoz charity begins at home
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by gaventa: 8:52am On Sep 04, 2019
You haven’t proffer a solution, you criticize does that have stood up. You see you are one of the problems ? I just hope you don’t have family members you have heard from who live in SA or if your family Bread winner has a business in SA, I hope you will be able to say this. I’m sure you work for MTN
blackboy:
See the stupidity of those supporting the retaliatory attacks. It is Nigeria that will suffer more. Who owns the Lekki Shoprite? A Nigerian. The brand Shoprite if Im not mistaken is a franchise. Nigerians work there and own a share. MTN , Multichoice etc Nigerians own shares and work there. In Nigeria no foreign company can come in 100% foreign owned.
Go to Aso Rock to protest or the embassy or NASS not looting
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by emae009(m): 8:55am On Sep 04, 2019
gaventa:
To every one who doesn’t support this lootings just like South Africans do, kinky proffer a solution and please don’t say we should wait for the government because they have failed us and won’t do shit. Now the South Africans know that there investment has been affected because no one will want to dare be under there franchise now inturn affecting them here in Nigeria. A message has been passed across however. We are not ready to lose but we do want change, how’s that possible?

these franchises are owned by South Africans? MTN is owned by a South African but majority of MTN Nigeria stakeholders are Nigerians. when you destroy MTN Nigeria properties it's Nigerians that suffer, South Africans won't feel the hurt. Another example if Ghanaians were to destroy GLO Ghana, please explain to me how it'll affect you if you don't own a share there??
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by gaventa: 8:59am On Sep 04, 2019
Are the citizens supposed to be the ones to find a solution? Since we have a govt who has refused to care for us this is what happens. If the governor won’t solve problems legally, the citizens will do illegally. Has your President said anything about it? Is this the first time no? Will it stop now? No this is just the first time Nigeria will respond and we are here criticizing ourselves. Proffer a solution, I already did kindly suggest and please don’t mention thengovt because I fit swear for you
emae009:

these franchises are owned by South Africans? MTN is owned by a South African but majority of MTN Nigeria stakeholders are Nigerians. when you destroy MTN Nigeria properties it's Nigerians that suffer, South Africans won't feel the hurt. Another example if Ghanaians were to destroy GLO Ghana, please explain to me how it'll affect you if you don't own a share there??
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by Brianjiks: 9:05am On Sep 04, 2019
Don't tell me your goods are not insured.

1 Like

Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by emae009(m): 9:09am On Sep 04, 2019
gaventa:
Are the citizens supposed to be the ones to find a solution? Since we have a govt who has refused to care for us this is what happens. If the governor won’t solve problems legally, the citizens will do illegally. Has your President said anything about it? Is this the first time no? Will it stop now? No this is just the first time Nigeria will respond and we are here criticizing ourselves. Proffer a solution, I already did kindly suggest and please don’t mention thengovt because I fit swear for you

Smh... the President just tweeted he has dispatched an envoy to SA. the people in Government at different levels are speaking about it publicly even letting AU know about it. Before I say something let me ask you this one question. if it was your relative that owned or worked with these companies, would you have lead the line for their business to be destroyed??
SA has embassy in Nigeria why not start there. you feel the government is taking too long why not go to their place of work like the National Assembly or Government houses and start there. The government will still get paid at the end of the day but a common Nigerian whose owned or worked with these companies won't be getting paid to take care of his bills. Who are you really hurting at the end??
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by TommyAnthem(m): 9:09am On Sep 04, 2019
I know there's total anger in the land because of the actions of those animals in human skin down there in south Africa, but we should tread with caution, a caller on a radio programme this morning said Nigerians should attack Facebook and MTN in retaliation for killing of Nigerians in SA.
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by gaventa: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2019
Are you even serious? The president sent envoy that will get to South Africa on Thursday for a 6 hr destination for an issue that involves lives of citizens. Can you even hear yourself, do you know how much security the Nigerian govt has deployed to the embassy. Other African countries such as Rwanda, malawi, even Congo have taken drastic steps by cutting tides with SA and you are there sending envoys. Whatever happened to our government Expelling South African Ambassador, Recall Nigeria High commissioner to South Africa,Stop repatriation of profits/ Funds to South Africa by MTN,STANBIC, SHOPRITE and other South African business concern in Nigeria,Suspend landing right granted South Africa Airways to Lagos and Abuja,Stop all importations coming from South Africa,suspend consular/immigration service's to all South Africans living in Nigeria.
I can bet with my life that Ramaphosa or whatever their President is called will be here within one week and when he comes make him sign a treaty before all those are restored.Nigeria need to start wielding that super power,we are not big for nothing,we have all it takes to deal with countries like theirs.
Nonsense.
emae009:

Smh... the President just tweeted he has dispatched an envoy to SA. the people in Government at different levels are speaking about it publicly even letting AU know about it. Before I say something let me ask you this one question. if it was your relative that owned or worked with these companies, would you have lead the line for their business to be destroyed??
SA has embassy in Nigeria why not start there. you feel the government is taking too long why not go to their place of work like the National Assembly or Government houses and start there. The government will still get paid at the end of the day but a common Nigerian whose owned or worked with these companies won't be getting paid to take care of his bills. Who are you really hurting at the end??
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by Oszy: 10:35am On Sep 04, 2019
harmbhrosz:
so common sense did not tell you to temporarily move your goods away from the location when you saw the issue was escalating right?
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by Mitchsin(f): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2019
celebgistz:
See More HERE
Wickenedness of the highest order
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by harmbhrosz(m): 10:41am On Sep 04, 2019
Oszy:

God will help you o. Don't know how some humans think sometimes.
don't you think you need the help more?
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by Oszy: 10:48am On Sep 04, 2019
harmbhrosz:
don't you think you need the help more?
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by emae009(m): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2019
gaventa:
Are you even serious? The president sent envoy that will get to South Africa on Thursday for a 6 hr destination for an issue that involves lives of citizens. Can you even hear yourself, do you know how much security the Nigerian govt has deployed to the embassy. Other African countries such as Rwanda, malawi, even Congo have taken drastic steps by cutting tides with SA and you are there sending envoys. Whatever happened to our government Expelling South African Ambassador, Recall Nigeria High commissioner to South Africa,Stop repatriation of profits/ Funds to South Africa by MTN,STANBIC, SHOPRITE and other South African business concern in Nigeria,Suspend landing right granted South Africa Airways to Lagos and Abuja,Stop all importations coming from South Africa,suspend consular/immigration service's to all South Africans living in Nigeria.
I can bet with my life that Ramaphosa or whatever their President is called will be here within one week and when he comes make him sign a treaty before all those are restored.Nigeria need to start wielding that super power,we are not big for nothing,we have all it takes to deal with countries like theirs.
Nonsense.

you haven't answered my one question. how do you stop a business from sharing it's profit. No foreign company can operate in Nigeria. Every foreign companies must have a Nigerian base. The MTN your talking about is MTN Nigeria. it doesn't concern South Africans it affects Nigeria. your solution to the problem is saying cut your hand because you broke it in an accident. you're only hurting yourself. Do you know how many bilateral agreement Nigeria has with South Africa? Recalling your ambassador and sending the High Commissioner of South Africa away is seen as a declaration of war.
Calm down your anger and think about the common Nigerians you're actions is going to hurt. Your current course of actions may or may not lead to war and nobody wins in war
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by harmbhrosz(m): 10:58am On Sep 04, 2019
Oszy:

Continue languishing in ignorance. Ciao. Made a mistake by entering your mentions. Apologies.
you had no reasonable contribution to make than to claim one is ignorant.

A store that was personally rented and stocked has now become impossible to evacuate when a potential looting was coming, a less than 100k expenses for the moving of the goods temporarily could have prevented the millions that was lost yet ill logical minded fellow like you saw no sense in that.

Abeg comot make I see road
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by gaventa: 11:02am On Sep 04, 2019
I now understand you don’t even care about the lame man who doesn’t have an idea of how the relationship works. Let’s talk like grassroots Nigerians. The average uneducated tout doesn’t care about all what you are saying. They have killed Nigerians and you say we should talk about WAR. You remember what happened during Obasanjo a tenured with Zambia when some soldiers were killed. You know how they apologized immediately after obj took actions. Brother, the violent has to take it by force. There are times the approach as to be physical. MTN Nigeria or south Africa, MTN is a SA company UBA UK is a Nigerian company take it or leave it. I don’t care about how it affects us but let a message Be passed that we are not fools and We are capable of bringing out the worst if need be.
emae009:

you haven't answered my one question. how do you stop a business from sharing it's profit. No foreign company can operate in Nigeria. Every foreign companies must have a Nigerian base. The MTN your talking about is MTN Nigeria. it doesn't concern South Africans it affects Nigeria. your solution to the problem is saying cut your hand because you broke it in an accident. you're only hurting yourself. Do you know how many bilateral agreement Nigeria has with South Africa? Recalling your ambassador and sending the High Commissioner of South Africa away is seen as a declaration of war.
Calm down your anger and think about the common Nigerians you're actions is going to hurt. Your current course of actions may or may not lead to war and nobody wins in war
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by Oszy: 11:31am On Sep 04, 2019
harmbhrosz:
you had no reasonable contribution to make than to claim one is ignorant.

A store that was personally rented and stocked has now become impossible to evacuate when a potential looting was coming, a less than 100k expenses for the moving of the goods temporarily could have prevented the millions that was lost yet ill logical minded fellow like you saw no sense in that.

Abeg comot make I see road
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by harmbhrosz(m): 11:38am On Sep 04, 2019
Oszy:

Your type of humans are still in abundance. What if she didn't have money to clear up as you suggested? With your premise and conclusion, it's clear you support looting and thuggery.
like I said, you're an ill logical minded fellow meaning your brain cannot successfully access a situation and arrive at a sound conclusion.

I hope when danger comes to you, your excuse for dying will be "you dont have money to run". Mumu

When a situation beyond your control faces you, you take every necessary precaution to protect your life and property.
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2019
Who will pay her for the damages?
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by Oszy: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2019
harmbhrosz:
like I said, you're an ill logical minded fellow meaning your brain cannot successfully access a situation and arrive at a sound conclusion.

I hope when danger comes to you, your excuse for dying will be "you dont have money to run". Mumu

When a situation beyond your control faces you, you take every necessary precaution to protect your life and property.
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by harmbhrosz(m): 11:54am On Sep 04, 2019
Oszy:

Just read your arguments. If you are proud of it fine, if you aren't, once there's life there's hope to learn and unlearn.
how old are you sef? If you're aged and still see no sense in taking every necessary precaution to protect your life and property then a big sorry for you.

Next time.....don't comment on every thread you see when you have nothing reasonable to contribute.....coz the more you speak the more clueless you sound.

Bye
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by obidevine(m): 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
celebgistz:
A Nigerian lady has cried out on twitter after her goods worth millions of naira was stolen by some Nigerians at Novare mall, Lekki.

She wrote:

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/my-goods-worth-millions-has-been-stolen-at-novare-mall-lekki-nigerian-lady/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J

Chai !!! And I bought a watch from this store sometime last year . Very lovely watch!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) / DSS Reveals Top Kidnappers Arrested In 2017 - Channels TV / Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.