Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

"Take The Lead For Once" Dino Malaye Replied Buhari On Sending Envoy To South Af - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Take The Lead For Once" Dino Malaye Replied Buhari On Sending Envoy To South Af (1447 Views)

Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars / Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo / Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Take The Lead For Once" Dino Malaye Replied Buhari On Sending Envoy To South Af by itspzpics(m): 4:51am On Sep 04, 2019
Xenophobia : "Take the lead for once" Dino Malaye Replied Buhari On Sending Envoy to South Africa

Controversial senator Dino Malaye comes for president Buhari with his tweet after his decision to send envoy to south Africa to address the issue of xenophobia attacks on nigerians. Is Dino right on this?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/xenophobia-take-the-lead-for-once-dino-malaye-replied-buhari-on-sending-envoy-to-south-africa/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Take The Lead For Once" Dino Malaye Replied Buhari On Sending Envoy To South Af by itspzpics(m): 4:51am On Sep 04, 2019
Dino.. Lol

See more Exposed photos => HERE

1 Like

Re: "Take The Lead For Once" Dino Malaye Replied Buhari On Sending Envoy To South Af by Next2Bezee(m): 4:54am On Sep 04, 2019
Ajala the traveler suddenly does not want to travel again!

You will not see the zombies on this thread o!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Take The Lead For Once" Dino Malaye Replied Buhari On Sending Envoy To South Af by tsdarkside(m): 4:56am On Sep 04, 2019
Next2Bezee:
Ajala the traveler suddenly does not want to travel again!

You will not see the zombies on this thread o!

who you dey call zombies,you wailer....
Re: "Take The Lead For Once" Dino Malaye Replied Buhari On Sending Envoy To South Af by oyin44: 4:59am On Sep 04, 2019
grin malaye you go school so? For South Africa to organize or prepare the ground for Buhari's visit.Do you know how much the country will spend?Apart from that, visitations have to be sent out first, before buhari can be allowed to see south Africa's president.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Take The Lead For Once" Dino Malaye Replied Buhari On Sending Envoy To South Af by Chidexter(m): 5:15am On Sep 04, 2019
tsdarkside:

Shut up, if youre have nothing tangible to say as regard dis topic. Person wey dey wail is xpressing his grieveances. Zombie on d other hand, cant
Re: "Take The Lead For Once" Dino Malaye Replied Buhari On Sending Envoy To South Af by tsdarkside(m): 5:27am On Sep 04, 2019
Chidexter:

Shut up, if youre have nothing tangible to say as regard dis topic. Person wey dey wail is xpressing his grieveances. Zombie on d other hand, cant

yes sir,mr wailer.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "Take The Lead For Once" Dino Malaye Replied Buhari On Sending Envoy To South Af by jtjohn(m): 5:48am On Sep 04, 2019
Mr President should do the needful.
Re: "Take The Lead For Once" Dino Malaye Replied Buhari On Sending Envoy To South Af by ruggedtimi(m): 6:24am On Sep 04, 2019
Seriously i tire for Buhari..always shying away from his responsibilites. Very un-active president.

2 Likes

Re: "Take The Lead For Once" Dino Malaye Replied Buhari On Sending Envoy To South Af by Splendid235: 6:37am On Sep 04, 2019
I thought PMB met South African president in Japan?now he is sending an envoy to South Africa.he is afraid n from now on,be afraid to travel abroad.according to one Nnamdi Kanu,it is Jubril acting for PMB.nobi me talk am ooo

1 Like

Re: "Take The Lead For Once" Dino Malaye Replied Buhari On Sending Envoy To South Af by Mkmoney(m): 6:44am On Sep 04, 2019
oyin44:
grin malaye you go school so? For South Africa to organize or prepare the ground for Buhari's visit.Do you know how much the country will spend?Apart from that, visitations have to be sent out first, before buhari can be allowed to see south Africa's president.
What is this one saying if you had someone over there in SA you'll know that this xenophobia sh**t is no joke...! prepare the ground for Buhari's visit! Is he going the to perform on stage smh lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: "Take The Lead For Once" Dino Malaye Replied Buhari On Sending Envoy To South Af by Glink2018(m): 6:50am On Sep 04, 2019
Sending envoys to South Africa is not the solution for this long age xenophobic problem about south Africans but by taking I decisive action

1 Like

Re: "Take The Lead For Once" Dino Malaye Replied Buhari On Sending Envoy To South Af by godwinkessi: 6:55am On Sep 04, 2019
I swear
Re: "Take The Lead For Once" Dino Malaye Replied Buhari On Sending Envoy To South Af by mushystuff: 7:40am On Sep 04, 2019
tsdarkside:

Ah! Be like say na your name o!

1 Like

Re: "Take The Lead For Once" Dino Malaye Replied Buhari On Sending Envoy To South Af by jay2pee(m): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2019
If I say I am surprised over Buhari's moves, then I am not truly a Nigerian.

Who no know am before?
Re: "Take The Lead For Once" Dino Malaye Replied Buhari On Sending Envoy To South Af by jay2pee(m): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2019
I thank God for creating me a man.

But for the Angel that directed me to Nigeria, I have nothing to tell you yet till I get to heaven
Re: "Take The Lead For Once" Dino Malaye Replied Buhari On Sending Envoy To South Af by seniormallam(m): 9:04am On Sep 04, 2019
allowance to travel to SA is not much na, sai baba can forfeit that one.
Re: "Take The Lead For Once" Dino Malaye Replied Buhari On Sending Envoy To South Af by hysteriabox(m): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2019
It would be an insult for Nigerian president to go to SA on account of this matter. As much as I agree that bubu is nothing less than a slow poke, his going there isn't to be demanded. To go and do what?! Na we liberate dem o! Going there for what. The SA president should be forced to come here and beg.
Let him address the nation and appeal for calm, promising to take appropriate actions- that is after he has recalled the SA ambassador n banned flights from SA from landing in Nigeria, amongst other things.
Re: "Take The Lead For Once" Dino Malaye Replied Buhari On Sending Envoy To South Af by sukar886: 9:33am On Sep 04, 2019
if South Africa get power make them kill one cow, you no say naija get president wey strong

1 Like

Re: "Take The Lead For Once" Dino Malaye Replied Buhari On Sending Envoy To South Af by Deepfeel(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2019
Mr Dino Buhari's balls are old and rankled, those balls will never grow again, dead balls
Re: "Take The Lead For Once" Dino Malaye Replied Buhari On Sending Envoy To South Af by cmikel: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2019
lol

(1) (Reply)

THROWBACK: Nothing Wrong In Asking A President To Resign - El-rufai / APC CRISIS: Oshiomhole Divides Govs, 12 Back Embattled Chair / It Is The Agbada Dollars Governor That Will Be Isolated- Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.