Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary (21455 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Disrupt Labour Party's Meeting In Enugu State. / Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary / INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary by GavelSlam: 6:16am On Sep 04, 2019
Junior66:

Yahaya Bello of course! There were earlier reports on the social media early Tuesday morning that delegates should be wary of armed men sent by the state government driving blue sienna buses who were on the prowl to disrupt the primaries and rob of their monies.

They were on the prowl because the venue hadn't been fixed right?

If you are asked to substantiate this cockamami story I'm pretty sure you'll be unable.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary by DanEmakoji(m): 6:23am On Sep 04, 2019
abc115:
BREAKING: Sporadic shootings as gunmen disrupt Kogi PDP gov primaries | The governorship primary election ended abruptly in the early hours of Wednesday when gunmen invaded the venue of the election, Lokoja Confluence Stadium-Tribune
All of you posting thrash here do not understand Kogi politics under Yahaya Bello's administration. This is pure Bello's work. Quote me anywhere

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary by abdulazeez1002(m): 6:26am On Sep 04, 2019
mary42k2:
Dis 1 na APC handwork
Wetin bring Apc inside PDP primaries wahala angry una must find way to take blame Apc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary by focus7: 6:32am On Sep 04, 2019
Ok o, they will blame Buhari now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary by Iboni1(m): 6:44am On Sep 04, 2019
kollinz1234:
Who should we point accusing fingers to
Yaya bello of course!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary by Nevergree: 6:50am On Sep 04, 2019
post=81901672:

Na dem oooo

The way anonimi finished you this morning still dey sweet my belle.

You'll never recover from it because I can see you almost crying as you dey reply him back.

You come say you never mention anybody on your post.

I just dey thank Baba God day many people notice you dat you be party man. I think I be d only one day know you as party man.

Good morning, anonimi Don settle d fight between us. I don't need to stress myself again because I now know dat you be Tinubu errant boy with no achievement to show for it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary by SILVERLINES: 6:51am On Sep 04, 2019
post=81901660:
Violence and Gun shootings!
Same old story..
A leopard can never change its spot.
Party of criminals, evil, violence and FAILURE!

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid.
my friend you are useless
let men remind you that the evil was perpetuate by your APC terrorist party just to disrupt the gather

cos the are afraid of what DINO will do to yeye yahaya

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:52am On Sep 04, 2019
Wailers are seriously wailing this morning sha.
Una go wail, una.go tire! cheesy wink grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary by Cholison(m): 7:07am On Sep 04, 2019
What then is he relevance of our security agencies at the venue and surroundings? There must have been a collaboration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary by tsavkeghps(m): 7:09am On Sep 04, 2019
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary by Denikayan: 7:15am On Sep 04, 2019
Dino will use human bloods to get that ticket, even though when it's certain and sealed that he will lose at the polls.

He doesn't care, humans are cheap in kogi and can be easily traded off for his selfish unfruitful ambition

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary by Osidazz19: 7:34am On Sep 04, 2019
[[s]quote author=mary42k2 post=81901793]Dis 1 na APC handwork[/quote][/s]

Borrow some sense Kia kia.
Re: Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary by Ahmed5891(m): 8:19am On Sep 04, 2019
They started the whole process with sharing of dollar and motorcycles and the whole process lasted till the next day at night sorting has started and then suddenly invasion of gunmen.... Because highest bidder is leading PDP will remain the same.
We are very confident that GYB will win.
Re: Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary by abuhlawal(m): 8:29am On Sep 04, 2019
Nigeria is just a joke and kogi is a bigger joke
Imagine; Yahya Bello, Dino Melaye, Wada and you expect this not to happen

Nigeria is in soup

Kogi is in Pepper soup.
Re: Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary by Ahmed5891(m): 8:34am On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary by Ahmed5891(m): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2019
*Engr. Wada supporters kick as Kogi PDP primaries ends in pandemonium*
... One feared dead as fingers point at Ex-Gov Ibro

The gubernatorial primary election of the Kogi state People's Democratic Party (PDP) held in Lokoja the state capital was disrupted by unknown gunmen alleged to have been sponsored by the former governor of Kogi state, Alh. Ibrahim Idris.

An eye witness account said, "After the voting, sorting commenced. When the counting began there wasn't any problem until Engr. Musa Wada was in a clear lead of the Ex-governor's son Abubakar. It was dawn on them that Engr. Musa was coasting to victory so they had no alternative than to engineer their thugs to start shooting sparodically."

It was reported that one life was lost and many injured.

In a similar vein, Concern Engr. Musa Wada Supporters has decried the desperate moves by the Ex-Governor to make sure his son wins the Kogi governorship primaries.

The group said from the counting that was ongoing before the gunmen invaded the venue, Engr. Musa Wada was in a clear lead.

They urge the national body of the party (PDP) to sanction the destructive act of the desperados who wants to clinch power at all means.

They concluded that any short change of the delegates verdict will lead to a massive porting of Engr. Wada's supporters.
Re: Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary by Ahmed5891(m): 8:42am On Sep 04, 2019
KOGI PDP FAILED PRIMARY ELECTION :�

Hold Senator Dino Melaye, Ologbondiyan and Electoral Committee responsible for gunshots.... Igala PDP Unity Forum

We will resist any attempt for imposition of Candidate..

The Igala PDP Unity Forum has described the sporadic shooting, security breach and disruption of the Kogi Gubernatorial primary election as a calculated agenda of the Okun's to hijack ticket through the backdoor after failing all attempts. The group accused Kogi West Senator Dino Melaye of masterminding the attack and gunshots. It also accused PDP National Publicity and Barrister Eyitayo Jegede of complicity and connivance to make the wicked plan happen.

The group's spokesperson Lawrence Adejoh claim thas there is credible intelligence that a meeting was held between Senator Dino Melaye and the aforementioned officials prior to leaving Abuja, Lawrence Adejoh says Senator Dino followed this up with phone calls that we've received its recording because his lines have been monitored for a while. The group says Sen Dino Melaye personally called one Ibrahim Gambo a Kaduna man who brought in the armed thugs.

The group alleged that the intention is to deny Igala the rightful opportunity to produce the next Governor, knowing that an Igala son was going to win. "I say it boldly today that the midnight attack was the outcome of the conspiracy among Senator Dino Melaye, Kola Ologbondiyan and a member of the Electoral Committee, this attack was the plan B arrived at should their attempt to buy delegates fail, after being out spent these evil planners resorted to this criminal act. Don't forget that it is not in the habit of Sen Dino to allow transparency in any primary election he is involved in. The same way Ologbondiyan foisted him on people of Kogi West in the last Senate primary will not work this time" Adejoh says

It will however be recalled that Senator Dino applied similar methods to win APC primary in 2015 and recently concluded PDP Kogi West election in 2019. The group however calls for immediate resignation of Kola Ologbondiyan given his shameful and inglorious role in that despicable act.

Meanwhile the group has demanded for immediate counting of the votes in order to declare the winner of the primary, "since voting has since been done and sorting of ballot completed, we urge the unbiased Chairman of the panel, Governor Fintiri to go ahead and count the votes. We reject any attempt for the party to impose a candidate on us, any attempt to do that will spell doom on fortune of the party " Adejoh says.

It will be recalled that the group raised alarm earlier of plans by some elements to disrupt or undermine the primary election. Meanwhile the deadline for submission of names to INEC is less than forty eight hours, the party has to do everything possible to arrive at a candidate before the time.
Re: Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary by mechanics(m): 8:44am On Sep 04, 2019
Dino and his thugs.

1 Like

Re: Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary by husseinkashim(m): 8:44am On Sep 04, 2019
Hmmm
Kogites are seeing oo
What should we do about this governorship election?

APC is off-minded already.
PDP can follow them to the same path if they did not delegate someone trustworthy.

I don't know

looking forward to another party!
Re: Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary by Unie30: 8:55am On Sep 04, 2019
God help us.
Re: Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary by Awoleesu(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2019
baylord101:
Dino boys at work

Why did you fail to see Bello's hand in this?
Re: Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary by DUNKA(m): 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
Engr. Musa Wada has emerged as the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) flag bearer for the November 16 governorship election.

Musa Wada, a younger brother of the immediate past Governor Idris Wada, who also contested for the ticket, scored 748 votes to clinch the party ticket.

He was closely followed by Abubakar Mohammed Ibrahim, the son of a former governor, Ibrahim Idris (Ibro), who polled 710 votes.

The immediate past governor, Capt. Wada, came third with 345 votes while Senator Dino Melaye polled 70 vote to emerge fourth.

Others include Aminu Suleiman- 55 votes, Victor Adoji-54, Erico Joseph- 42, AVM Saliu Atawodi (retd.)- 11, Emmanuel Omebije- 9 votes, Mohammed Shuaibi- 4 votes, Bayo Michael- 2 votes and Jabiru Haruna- 0.

Read More>> https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-musa-wada-emerges-pdp-gov-candidate-in-kogi/
Re: Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary by Banmeallday: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
Just look at Niggers...cant do ordinary election without problem.

When we say no to Nigger Area people will begin to talk trash....but look at all the evidence of a shythole place....
Re: Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary by IGBOSON1: 1:29am On Sep 05, 2019
baylord101:
Dino boys at work

Diversionary tactics designed to deflect suspicion from where it rightly belongs: toutish and thuggish APC elements!

1 Like

Re: Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary by Junior66(m): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
GavelSlam:

They were on the prowl because the venue hadn't been fixed right?

If you are asked to substantiate this cockamami story I'm pretty sure you'll be unable.
most of you outside Kogi just argue for nothing and in ignorance. I would have you revered you to my facebook wall so you know I don't just talk out of it ignorance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation / Burial Programme For Alex Ekwueme / Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.