Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Xenophobia Attack: If General Abacha Was Still President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia Attack: If General Abacha Was Still President Of Nigeria (369 Views)

Abacha was never Convicted Of Looting / Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ / Mustapha Sani Abacha Was Born In Aso Rock To A Sitting Head Of State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia Attack: If General Abacha Was Still President Of Nigeria by okwuvic(m): 6:44am On Sep 04, 2019
Some years back a Gambian once told me that Nigerians will look for this man and they will not find him
By Now, The South African Ambassador In Nigeria Would Have Arrived South Africa
By Now, MTN Would Have Been Nationalized
By Now, DSTV Signal Would Have Been Jammed
By Now, Shoprite Would Have Been Sealed Off
By Now, Nigeria Ambassador In South Africa Would Have Been Recalled
By Now, 20-40 Cargo Planes ✈️ Would Have Been Sent To South Africa To Bring Nigerians Home
By Now, Two Nigeria Naval War Ship Would Have Been Sent To South Africa
By Now, France & Germany Would Have Sent Delegations To Beg Abacha
By Now, Over 2,000 Xenophobia Attackers Would Have Been Arrested By South African Police, And Videos Shown To Make Abacha Calm Down....
Every Bad Man, Has A Time He’s Useful To His People.
By Now, Donald Trump Would Have Called Abacha To Beg For Peace
I Wish This Happened When The People’s General Was Still Head Of States....Then, They Would Have Known The Worth Of Nigeria ��
REST IN PEACE, The General!

Re: Xenophobia Attack: If General Abacha Was Still President Of Nigeria by Mkmoney(m): 6:47am On Sep 04, 2019
Gbuo dike !! Gbuo dike!!!.....you know the rest grin
Re: Xenophobia Attack: If General Abacha Was Still President Of Nigeria by Olalan(m): 6:51am On Sep 04, 2019
Just maybe we won't have a Nigeria by now if he was still president.
Re: Xenophobia Attack: If General Abacha Was Still President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 04, 2019
We seek an assassin because our guard will rather let us die sad
Re: Xenophobia Attack: If General Abacha Was Still President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 04, 2019
He would have taught dz bastards attacking my brothers a serious lesson but he was also stinky corrupt as hell

(1) (Reply)

Mob In Lagos Nigeria Attacks South African Officials In Nigeria Over The On Xeno / Letter To Buhari (poetically) By Daybor. I Saw This Online. Too Funny / Popular Politician Leaves PDP For APC With Over 1,000 Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.