Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

How FG Failed To Curtail The Xenophobic Revenge In Nigeria. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How FG Failed To Curtail The Xenophobic Revenge In Nigeria. (343 Views)

My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo / Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans / Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How FG Failed To Curtail The Xenophobic Revenge In Nigeria. by Badmod: 7:13am On Sep 04, 2019
1.Buhari and his cohorts believes it's non of their business to secure Nigerians life within or outside the country.
2.Days after days,The federal Government couldn't find his voice to to Condemn the attack and provide shield for our brothers over there.
3.After the uproar and the masses noise here,We realized the FG was weak,Their diplomat action is as dumb as they themselves,The pace at which they're ready to act shows us that they don't believe it's about life and death.
Nigerians were obviously pushed to the wall and they had to act whichever way they can.
On behalf of myself I'm sorry for the loss of properties ,Even cars were burnt.
What the government ought to have handled easily turns into a night mere for Nigerians living in Nigeria.
The C in C and FG obviously do not care about us.Hence Nigerians takes law into their hand in Vengeance.

Same way we've been talking about police Brutality but they're not concerned...
One day We will solve our problems ourselves...Obviously in disastrous way and innocent lives will be wasted like it was yesterday..
Since The government don't give a Bleep...
Civilization doesn't fit a country like ours...
In Yoruba (ka da Le ka tun sa)...meaning lets pour it out of the basket and re pick it.... hopefully we will leave many things off the basket call Nigeria.
#myopinion
#pardon-my-grammar couldn't proofread,time for work.
Bi ise ko ba pe ni,Enikan e pese.

Re: How FG Failed To Curtail The Xenophobic Revenge In Nigeria. by FamousMonk: 7:31am On Sep 04, 2019
About Xenophobia...
Let's quit the hypocrisy.
It is appalling..
Truth is,a typical Nigerian man doesn't care about what happened to some Nigerians in South Africa.
We are just trying to follow the trend and appear like good patriotic citizens who love each other..
Forget the posts and hate speech on twitter ,Facebook etc..
It is just for social media attention..
I repeat,as long as the killing of Nigerians do not affect the price of garri,a typical Nigerian doesn't care...
I woke up and decided to write about it too..
But I'm so sorry i cannot pretend to care when I really don't..
If I'm killed today,I will be buried and nobody will care.
We will post about it,empathize with the families of the victims,make it seem like we love and care about these people,but in reality,we don't ..
For me,I don't know them,and they haven't helped me in any way before so I swear,I do not care..
This is the bitter truth..
There is something fundamentally wrong with an African man's brain and way of reasoning..

2 Likes

Re: How FG Failed To Curtail The Xenophobic Revenge In Nigeria. by Ibile77(m): 7:36am On Sep 04, 2019
Personally, all these looting and vandalism in Nigeria apart from ignorance it's also an issue of foolishly following a trend by gullible individuals who appears to be nationalistic and patriotic but inherently hardened criminals waiting for an opportunity to attack their successful fellows. Don't encourage, aid or incite anybody to attack anybody or anywhere as you don't know if at the end you will be more affected than anyone else.
Re: How FG Failed To Curtail The Xenophobic Revenge In Nigeria. by tot(f): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
Truth is,a typical Nigerian man doesn't care about what happened to some Nigerians in South Africa.
We are just trying to follow the trend and appear like good patriotic citizens who love each other..
I repeat,as long as the killing of Nigerians do not affect the price of garri,a typical Nigerian doesn't care...
We will post about it,empathize with the families of the victims,make it seem like we love and care about these people,but in reality,we don't ..
For me,I don't know them,and they haven't helped me in any way before so I swear,I do not care..
There is something fundamentally wrong with an African man's brain and way of reasoning..

There is something fundamentally wrong with YOUR brain and way of reasoning..
Re: How FG Failed To Curtail The Xenophobic Revenge In Nigeria. by Liliyann(f): 9:28am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..

You are nothing but a FOOL
EWU
ATURU HAUSA
May your family value a cup of garri more than your life!!
You are a disgrace to Nigerians!!

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Lady Arrested For Hiding Four Pistols In Her Underwear / Policeman Accuses A “dying” Boy Of Pretending After Labeling Him A Yahoo Boy / Lady Deals With A White Man That Took Her Out On A Date And Abandoned Her To Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.