Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Boko Haram Threatens To Kill South Africans Over Xenophobic Attacks - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill South Africans Over Xenophobic Attacks (446 Views)

We Make The Toothpaste You Use- White Lady Attack Africans Over Refusal To Take / The Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa And Its Repercussions. / Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Threatens To Kill South Africans Over Xenophobic Attacks by jendol07(m): 7:13am On Sep 04, 2019
Popular Islamic Militant group, Boko Haram has threatened to kill South Africans over the renewed xenophobic attacks on Nigerians.

Islamic Militant group, Boko Haram has given the South African government an ultimatum of 24 hours to stop xenophobic attacks in the country unless terror...
read more frommm.
https://focusreporterng.com/2019/09/04/boko-haram-threatens-to-kill-south-africans-over-xenophobic-attacks/

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill South Africans Over Xenophobic Attacks by usayab(m): 7:17am On Sep 04, 2019
We require no support not even a single one from shakau boys. After una finish wit South Africa, na so so una go enter North, central and West Africa. We no de use urine wash dirty pant.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill South Africans Over Xenophobic Attacks by Abdul05: 7:21am On Sep 04, 2019
grin grin Nigerians don't want to die.wetin concern boko haram with Nigerians
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill South Africans Over Xenophobic Attacks by nrexzy: 7:28am On Sep 04, 2019
Hahahahahaha
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill South Africans Over Xenophobic Attacks by FamousMonk: 7:30am On Sep 04, 2019
About Xenophobia...
Let's quit the hypocrisy.
It is appalling..
Truth is,a typical Nigerian man doesn't care about what happened to some Nigerians in South Africa.
We are just trying to follow the trend and appear like good patriotic citizens who love each other..
Forget the posts and hate speech on twitter ,Facebook etc..
It is just for social media attention..
I repeat,as long as the killing of Nigerians do not affect the price of garri,a typical Nigerian doesn't care...
I woke up and decided to write about it too..
But I'm so sorry i cannot pretend to care when I really don't..
If I'm killed today,I will be buried and nobody will care.
We will post about it,empathize with the families of the victims,make it seem like we love and care about these people,but in reality,we don't ..
For me,I don't know them,and they haven't helped me in any way before so I swear,I do not care..
This is the bitter truth..
There is something fundamentally wrong with an African man's brain and way of reasoning..
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill South Africans Over Xenophobic Attacks by CalabarPikin: 7:33am On Sep 04, 2019
cheesy cheesy
This guys are so hilarious...

Una go attack SA by bombing Nigeria d more or how....??

1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill South Africans Over Xenophobic Attacks by Henrodah(m): 8:39am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
Truth is,a typical Nigerian man doesn't care about what happened to some Nigerians in South Africa.
We are just trying to follow the trend and appear like good patriotic citizens who love each other..
I repeat,as long as the killing of Nigerians do not affect the price of garri,a typical Nigerian doesn't care...
We will post about it,empathize with the families of the victims,make it seem like we love and care about these people,but in reality,we don't ..
For me,I don't know them,and they haven't helped me in any way before so I swear,I do not care..
There is something fundamentally wrong with an African man's brain and way of reasoning..
I care! Hope you know people that are killed have families here. As the saying goes "when you see people grieving over a corpse , to you the person is like a bundled firewood, but to that grieving family, they just lost a soulmate, a Father, caregiver and a loved one.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill South Africans Over Xenophobic Attacks by tot(f): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..

There is something fundamentally wrong with YOUR brain and way of reasoning..
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill South Africans Over Xenophobic Attacks by beresponsible(m): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
Best news of the day. Oya boko deactivate your Nigerian branch and quickly activate your South African branch members

(1) (Reply)

Youth Hacked To Death Because Of 2k In Rivers State / Paypal Funds Picker / ‘The Bling Lagosians’ Is Now Streaming On Netflix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.