Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,982 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Roger Federer Loses To Grigor Dimitrov In US Open - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roger Federer Loses To Grigor Dimitrov In US Open (258 Views)

The 15 Most Popular Athletes Of All Time Ft, Messi, Ronaldo, Bolt, Federer & Ali / Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision / Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Roger Federer Loses To Grigor Dimitrov In US Open by MhizMuna: 8:42am On Sep 04, 2019
Many people have been left jaw-dropped after seeing the Five-time champion, Roger Federer got beaten by the Bulgarian, Grigor Dimitrov in the US Open.

Even after winning all 7 meetings against Dimitrov, it wasn’t assured that Dimitrov couldn’t put up a phenomenal cameback on the Swiss, as he came back on an absolutely amazing 3-6 6-4 3-6 6-4 6-2 win in New York.

Federer’s injury can be a factor in his lost, as he needed back injury treatment at the ending stage of the game.

Dimitrov is now set to play Russian Daniil Medvedev in the last four.

“I feel low. I’m disappointed it is over because I feel as I though I was playing well,

“It is a missed opportunity. I thought if I could get through I’d have two days off after.

“I felt it the whole time, but I was able to play.” Federer said.

Rafael Nadal now has the highest potential to become the ultimate winner after long-time rival in tennis, Federer’s exist this morning. And the loss of the defending champion Novak Djokovic after sustaining injury, rolls the trophy just a few steps away from Nadal.

https://www./2019/09/roger-federer-loses-to-grigor-dimitrov-in-us-open.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun
honeric01, semid4lyfe

Re: Roger Federer Loses To Grigor Dimitrov In US Open by somito121(m): 8:46am On Sep 04, 2019
THE BODY IS GETTING WEAK.

(1) (Reply)

Siasia Appeals To FIFA, CAS Over Life Ban / Tomori Earns The Praise Of Frank Lampard / Ibrahimovic: Scoring Goals Is Easy, You Just Have To Be Like Zlatan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.