Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

When You Feel Disliked And Hated No Matter What You Do - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When You Feel Disliked And Hated No Matter What You Do (237 Views)

Judy Austin’s Journey To Becoming The MOST DISLIKED Actress In Nollywood / Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law / Bbnaija: Joe Tells Omashola Why He’s Disliked By Some Housemates(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Feel Disliked And Hated No Matter What You Do by tpiander: 8:49am On Sep 04, 2019
Despite being beautiful or good looking, well dressed, posh, rich, comfortable, socially acceptable, yet you still feel people dont like you but hate you instead, in my opinion, Jesus can love you unconditionally.

2 Likes

Re: When You Feel Disliked And Hated No Matter What You Do by tpiander: 8:56am On Sep 04, 2019
The quandary is this:

If you like people, shouldn't they like you back? If the energy you put in the world is the energy that goes back to you.

If people hate you in spite of you liking them, is that karma to restore balance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Feel Disliked And Hated No Matter What You Do by Lonelypacifist6: 9:10am On Sep 04, 2019
Hey see my love grin I don't hate you ooo How can anyone hate a well mannered girl like you?
Re: When You Feel Disliked And Hated No Matter What You Do by Lonelypacifist6: 9:12am On Sep 04, 2019
But you're Theists That's a sour taste in my mouth Aren't you going to convert me?

(1) (Reply)

#assurance2020: 'she Said YES' - Davido Shows Off Chioma's Huge Engagement Ring / See Who Davido Propose To Again / Question People Love To Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.