Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,442 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: (10036 Views)

Paul Scholes Retires From Football / Age Scandal: Essien, Mensah, Kingston accused by ex-Ghanaian FA President / Steven Gerrard And Frank Lampard Who Is Better At Their Respective Club? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by baslone: 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2010
1025:

@Intrepid!,
it was one of those rummours that can come from ogogoro joints. i heard that from one drunker but if u go to www.nigeriaworld.com, 2face commented on the matter that he has only met mikel once and that such rummour never happened.
both mikel and 2face big boys so i don't see any acting funny because they are holding well their sides.
@henryhermon,
where was fabregas in 2005 when mikel and messi were robbing shoulders? if they rating then placed mikel above fabregas without question, why now? we know the only achievements fabregas has gotten from football were at national level of which u and i know how many minutes fabregas plays in their national team.[/b]
i did not organise the ranking and for every ranking by oyibo, it goes with the facts and figures.
on this forum, [b]only mikel has been compared with every player in this world both living and dead so if it is your fabregas, go and get us prove that the one eyed man in arsenal turned king is the best player in the world
as we speak, chelsea defence has a lot of records to show for the mikel's role and those with eyes are seeing and those with ears are hearing.
i hope u know that mikel is the super eagles captain in the waiting.
most times, i enjoy how envious nigerians can be over the fellow brothers achievements. even if mikel no sabi play and oyibo said he sabi play, apart from envy and greed, why won't nigerians support their own? patrotism i guess? we are very wicked ppl and no wonder nobody and nothing is working well in this useless country.
na oyibo ppl give the boy out his hard work, bad belle ppl at home, make una go sleep as your opinions will never count. nobody wants una vote. make una go vote for song and fabregas. the boy is made and that is a gr8 one.

Talking of Fabregas starting from the bench for his national team, please can you tell me who your Captain can bench if he was Spanish!

Just a question!

Names incase you forget- Andres INIESTA, XAVI, Cesc FABREGAS, XABI ALONSO, Sergio BUSQUETS, Javier MARTINEZ, DAVID SILVA.

In the land of the blind. . . . .you know what they say about the one-blind man?
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2010
Whom among the haterzzz would i insert his/her quote and have a war of words with,am jxt begining to wonder if Nigerians at a tym would learn to be appreciative and less chagrined,sum of dem haterz says that he is a shit playing 4 his country yet his absence was felt like a ship's crew seeking for an anchorer at South Africa,any time he skips game 4 you ungrateful Nigerians its jxt certain a loss is on d way,till when would u ingrates come to realise that Mikel indeed is a Catalyst,U keep complaining that his not scoring goals as if a goal makes a complete player,there's this qoute that says ''Be the best in that you claim to be'' and as a matter of fact John Mikel Obi has turn impressive as a defensive midfielder,Song,Scholes,Fabregas etc 're jxt scoring at their peril cos whats expected of them as midfielders is to assist and hold down possesion.
So evry audacious remark channelled at J.M.O would be assumed at JEALOUSY,CHAGRINS,UNGRATEFULNESS,UNSPORTSMANSHIP,UNANALYTICAL etc.
ABEG MAKE UNA FREE MIKEL OOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2010
Whom among the haterzzz would i insert his/her quote and have a war of words with,am jxt begining to wonder if Nigerians at a tym would learn to be appreciative and less chagrined,sum of dem haterz says that he is a shit playing 4 his country yet his absence was felt like a ship's crew seeking for an anchorer at South Africa,any time he skips game 4 you ungrateful Nigerians its jxt certain a loss is on d way,till when would u ingrates come to realise that Mikel indeed is a Catalyst,U keep complaining that his not scoring goals as if a goal makes a complete player,there's this qoute that says ''Be the best in that you claim to be'' and as a matter of fact John Mikel Obi has turn impressive as a defensive midfielder,Song,Scholes,Fabregas etc 're jxt scoring at their peril cos whats expected of them as midfielders is to assist and hold down possesion.
So evry audacious remarks channelled at J.M.O would be assumed at JEALOUS,UNGRATEFULNESS,CHAGRINS,UNSPORTMANSHIP,UNANALYTICAL etc.
Abeg make una leave MIKEY ALONE!!!
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by baslone: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2010
After Fifa announced the 23-man shortlist for this year's Ballon d'Or award, Goal.com UK the readers, who you felt deserved the honour.

So who did you opt to go for? Was it Philippe Countinho’s pick of Wesley Sneijder. Fifa's Golden Ball winner Diego Forlan? Or perhaps you chose one of Barcelona’s three talismen Lionel Messi, Xavi or Andres Iniesta.

In the end it was an obvious winner. With 29.18 per cent of the vote, Netherlands star Wesley Sneijder came out on top after helping his country to the World Cup final and winning the treble with his club, Inter.

Arsenal’s Cesc Fabregas, one of only a few Premier League nominees, came in in second place with 14.39 per cent, ahead of Lionel Messi in third, who claimed 12.61 per cent of the vote.

The scorer of the winning goal in the World Cup final, Andres Iniesta managed just 3.73 per cent of the vote, positioning him in eighth place.
Former Manchester United attacker Diego Forlan found himself in seventh place with just 4.96 per cent and David Villa, who also notched five goals in South Africa like the Uruguayan, was way down in 11th place with a meagre 1.91 per cent.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3283/poll-results/2010/10/28/2188114/inters-wesley-sneijder-should-win-this-years-fifa-ballon-dor-say-

I can see some people came up in here just to crack jokes! You guys should stop embarrassing Mikel in public. . . .abegggi.
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by Intrepid1(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2010
both mikel and 2face big boys so i don't see any acting funny because they are holding well their sides.

Shallow-minded reasoning,
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by alkanes1(m): 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2010
Makeleke scored 3 goals in 5 years for chelsea but was regarded as the best defensive mildfieder in d epl.Mikel has so far scored 2 goals for chelsea but his game is well appreciated because of the way they play.They try attacking while also keeping things tight at the back which is the work of Mikel(to balance the game)that's why we don't see much goals from him.Bet me he will be the best passer of the decade.
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by fijiano202(m): 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2010
@1025,omar,toshibasexy bloody chelsea fan,ask urself this if Mikel was a spanish player,can he ever play in the spanish team,answer honestly
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by kobikwelu(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2010
forget the incietful topic,

the write-up says that  mikel passer rating is higher (STATISTICS)

no- where does it say that mikel is better than fabregas!!!
(trust nigerians, always digressing  ****smh***)

truth is that mikel is a conservative passer

the coach ??(not the bad-belle TV coaches in NL that cant coach a pry 5 team) prefers him. cos he gives the team shape and stability, cry cry cry cry

he is a defensive player, not an offensive midfielder!!!

go and ask makelele,

IF THE REPORT SAYS HE HAS A HIGHER PASS RATING, IT MEANS STATISTICALLY HIS PASSES DONT GO ASTRAY !!

HABA!!! BAD -BELLE
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by ritze(m): 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2010
mikel is good no doubt.but lets get it rit,there is a huge difference btw passes and assist.the guy are trying to say mikel hardly loose possession to opponent(unlike dickson etuhu).mikel giv the bal quickly to terry,lampard etc(what yorubas call 'ma to ri mi baje),
to be fair to mikel he has good assist as well,but u doncompare him to gerard,scholes and fabregas.its a wide gap tink u agree
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by dsteve: 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2010
am not trying to deviate frm d topic,fabregas cn pick out a pass frm even a little hole,dictate d play of his team,most teams knws dis hence d try 2 injure him n even opposing coaches advise their wards 2man mark him.fab pass efficiency rate is d reason y he has bn nominated.

@Henry, i can see u dont even know how to play, watch, comment and discuss football. if Fab efficiency rate is why d nominated him, u must be a joker. We should all focus on the topic at hand. Mikel's pass rate atm is the highest in EPL so keep ur mouth shut and enjoy the game.
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by clerc(m): 12:02am On Oct 30, 2010
, i think people are just getting the all thing wrong.the post said completed passes that does not make him the best passer of the ball (Fabregas,xavi,inesta,alonso,song e.t.c), there was a time it was Denlison and the guy did not make one assist b4 then, well most people do not even know the meaning of completed passes, am an Arsenal fan but please Xavi had the most completed passes in the world cup and he is also the best passer of the ball the world BUT HOW MANY ASSIST DID HE MAKE, so pls let just give to him cos he does is defensive job well

BUT on the other hand which people dey make this stat sef, mikel just dey pass ball to cech get am back pass am to terry,cole,invanovic,essien all in da same spot i dont have to be that good to that even WHEELCHAIR they do am
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by baslone: 12:08am On Oct 30, 2010
clerc:

d cup and he is also the best passer of the ball the world BUT HOW MANY ASSIST DID HE MAKE, so pls let just give to him cos he does is defensive job well

BUT on the other hand which people dey make this stat sef, mikel just dey pass ball to cech get am back pass am to terry,cole,invanovic,essien all in da same spot i dont have to be that good to that even WHEELCHAIR they do am

On point, even Aluminia can do that!
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by Kafprofiler(m): 12:23am On Oct 30, 2010
To all mikel critics n haters una understand simple eng lang na wa o ,if dem sumbody na best passer wetin be d meaning of BEST;make una go check dictionary .shey na because una see fabregas n gerrard?d pple wey talk am shey dem bi mumu .u see professionals cum togeda decide sumthin u wey dey cornerside dey talk say na lie .Even if Mikel Obi stan 4 one place dey give pass to Terry or Cech so far as d pass dey accurate e no spoil anythin na pass weda u like it or not .J.M.O na defensive midfielder understang english well b4 una talk sumthin wey no make sense.NO player 4 dis world wey no get room 4 imprvment so make una leave JOHN MIKEL OBI make him dey play d ball wey him dey play.
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by rabzy: 7:59am On Oct 30, 2010
Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard and Scholes?
Mikel best passer in EPL.

you can make such statements and expect people not to analyse the passes and compare it to others. If a dude scores 100+ goals in the Mongolian league every season and papers says he is the highest goal scorer of all time, you don't expect us to just sit back and applaud, of course we will tell praise him for being statistically the highest goal scorer of all time, but we remind he plays in MONGOLIA.

Yes Mikel has completed the highest number of passes, but when most of your passes are within 3metres, terry, essien, alex et al, then the chances that it would be intercepted is greatly reduced, so he would invariably become the highest passer. It is always as if he is training.

2 mischievious guys might just as well quickly pass the ball between themselves for like 10 times every game to win the title, But the idea of best connotes something else to me, not just about 'no be me spoil am' pass, even in sec sch football, we never rated such play high.

Is he the only defensive midfielder, why is he the only one that makes such feeble passes, if terry, essien can push forward into the game, why can't he take risks and push forward, for me he is no longer the player he used to be, i used to love his game when he started with the under 20s, but now he has whittle down his abilities.
How many times does he pass and you would go woooow, how many times does his pass brings tears to your eyes for its sheer beauty, i can watch JJ's awesome passes again and again, or Xavi, iniesta, fabregas, but Mikel's passes are just passes and nothing else, even a stone can pass the ball back to you.

The guy should grow some spine and leave his comfort zone.
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by rasputinn(m): 8:29am On Oct 30, 2010
[quote ]
[size=14pt] mikel has the highest passing rate in the epl and with no exaggeration most of them are either sideways,backpass or a pass to john terry[/size][quote][/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LMAO

IMO,this is the best post
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by rasputinn(m): 8:43am On Oct 30, 2010
Back pass to John Terr??y[i][/i]

LOL,but it's true
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by 1025: 9:14am On Oct 30, 2010
The Punch

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tuface denies feud with Mikel

Agency reporter

Singer, Tuface Idibia, has denied having any feud with Super Eagles and Chelsea, midfielder Mikel Obi

It's been alleged recently that Tuface's song "Only me" was targeted at the 2005 U-20 World Cup silver medallist with rumours making the rounds that the Benue State-born artist had met Mikel in a night club in Lagos and made to say 'hello' but was snubbed by the England-based player.

The feud, it was alleged, prompted Tuface to compose ''Only me.'' Several lyrics in the song were allegedly pointed at Mikel but Tuface has denied the allegations on his Twitter page, and says he is not feuding with Mikel.

''I hear people saying the song "Only me" was composed because of Mikel Obi. For the records, I don't have any problem with him (Mikel); he's a talented footballer and I've met him once,'' Tuface said.

Shallow-minded reasoning,
@Intrepid!
let me be a gentleman till when next you will insult me.
thank u.

Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard and Scholes?
Mikel best passer in EPL.

you can make such statements and expect people not to analyse the passes and compare it to others. If a dude scores 100+ goals in the Mongolian league every season and papers says he is the highest goal scorer of all time, you don't expect us to just sit back and applaud, of course we will tell praise him for being statistically the highest goal scorer of all time, but we remind he plays in MONGOLIA.

Yes Mikel has completed the highest number of passes, but when most of your passes are within 3metres, terry, essien, alex et al, then the chances that it would be intercepted is greatly reduced, so he would invariably become the highest passer. It is always as if he is training.

2 mischievious guys might just as well quickly pass the ball between themselves for like 10 times every game to win the title, But the idea of best connotes something else to me, not just about 'no be me spoil am' pass, even in sec sch football, we never rated such play high.

Is he the only defensive midfielder, why is he the only one that makes such feeble passes, if terry, essien can push forward into the game, why can't he take risks and push forward, for me he is no longer the player he used to be, i used to love his game when he started with the under 20s, but now he has whittle down his abilities.
How many times does he pass and you would go woooow, how many times does his pass brings tears to your eyes for its sheer beauty, i can watch JJ's awesome passes again and again, or Xavi, iniesta, fabregas, but Mikel's passes are just passes and nothing else, even a stone can pass the ball back to you.

The guy should grow some spine and leave his comfort zone.

@rabzy,
it is obvious that nigerians don't like mikel but the good news is that he is in love with God and those who pay his weekly salaries.
who in nigeria know football pass the ppl that rated mikel the highest passes. our knowledge and wisdom about football can be seen in the fifa rating and that of our local league.
fabregas, song, denilson, schools, gerald and practically everybody in epl is better than mikel but at the end of the day, where are their clubs in the league table and how many goals have been conceeded in 9 games so far? the truth of the matter is that our wickedness and envious nature is evident in everything about us. wicked minds are more dangerious than poison.
if we look at chelsea, we will see that the keepers and back 4 are mostly under lesser preasures from their oponents'attackers because of the presence of mikel.
no matter how we look at it, anything that u do and become a regular player in chelsea is worth doing. it is not a child's play to finish a contract in chelsea and get a new one.if mikel happens to earn the 200k that yaya toure is earning, am sure nigerian will protest.
wickedness is nigerian because i can hardly see anyother country of this world where their son's achievements abroad becomes a headache at home.
it is a shame and most of us here that know football very well cannot play in kwara united talkless of west brom then chelsea. mikel is the envy of every nigerian footballer as we speak because no nigerian is good enough at the moment to wear a chelsea jersey especially on regular basis.
playing in a big club in europe is a dream to every young player and that dream mikel has achieved. been a regular where ever u are playing is a prayer of which God has answered mikel. earning enough or more than enough weekly pay is always the wish of every labourer and mikel is enjoying that. many are writing from uk and they have been there for 20 yrs or more with nothing to show for it but in a very short while, mikel has announced himself to the whole world. what else is expected from a young player who is commanding a regular shirt in chelsea recieving medals at the end of the season. enjoying fat bank accounts.
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by lato2(m): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2010
Dudes talk about fabregas, song. let da truth be told last season Denilson of arsenal has da highest number of complete passes in arsenal. And to those talking about sideways passes and backpasses, it only shows how obsessed you ar with this guy, for crying out loud where should a defensive midfielder send da ball to, especially when you have full backs that likes dashing forward at the slightest opportunity. Unfortunately for Mikel he is now playing in the same position Carletto flourished in, during his playing days, so if he is not good enough he would have been thrown out.
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by makajibbz(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2010
story, mikel no even reach 50 percent of fabregas's passes
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by henryhemon(m): 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2010
@1025,it baffles me hw u chelsea fans think,easily resorts 2name calling ova an arguement maybe we shld swallow evry shit u guys vomit .
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by 1025: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2010
@1025,it baffles me hw u chelsea fans think,easily resorts 2name calling ova an arguement maybe we shld swallow evry poo u guys vomit .

@henryhemon,
was the rating done by chelsea or chelsea fans? which club are u their fan? who is ur player in the defensive position? is he doing better than mikel? if u say yes, how? chelsea will throw mikel away if he is not good in that position.
in every position, someone must be the best over a given period of time. it is obvious fabregas is the best player in arsenal but that does not make him the best player in epl.
the partern each coach plays determines the type of players he will look for. mourinho in his style played mikel. grant, hiddink and scoalri all played mikel in they styles. ancelloti builds his team arround mikel. fergusson is still sweating to have mikel. who are nigerians compared to all these seven star coaches mentioned above?
i can't remember calling u names but if i did, pls forgive me. on the other hand, u can join chelsea in case u are not comfortable where u are. we are the current and defending champions of england. we are seating 5 points clear of epl and in the face of all these, the so-called wonderful players are there watching mikel do his things.
one thing is clear, star don't struggle to shine and that is the case of mikel. he is seeking for nigerians'votes. na oyibo ppl just dey raise the guy because his God is at work.
sometimes, i dey wonder. if someone that knows nothing but sidepasses and backpasses and does not score goal can play in chelsea and be earning this fat salary, what will happen if he come know how to play? maybe, he will be playing alongside angels in heaven and he will be recieving blank cheques.
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by baslone: 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2010
1025:

@henryhemon,
ancelloti builds his team arround mikel. fergusson is still sweating to have mikel.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2010
Chai!!!IF to say na guys wey sabi watch n kick soccer i dey argue with then i'ld be a bit motivated on nt to lose out,una case be,no sabi watch no sabi play no sabi listen no sabi argue.Tufiakwa.
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by 1025: 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2010
did anyone who watch blackburn vs chelsea match today still say mikel no sabi? i will be waiting to hear that one say so and i will let him know my mind.
as it is, passes of different models and partners were falling of mikel. the guy has gone to stay.
fabregas as usual appeared for arsenal and may be out for six weeks.
until wenger let fabregas go to where he belongs, he will still remain one week, one trouble.
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by fijiano202(m): 3:12am On Oct 31, 2010
@1025 why not compare mikel yesterday game with alex song,Chelsea fans with big prob,with all the mikel stupid form,he cant even get a nomination for player of the month or any reasonable,i wish coaches of nigeria should ban him cos etuhu is a better player than him
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by 1025: 8:34am On Oct 31, 2010
@1025 why not compare mikel yesterday game with alex song,Chelsea fans with big prob,with all the mikel silly form,he cant even get a nomination for player of the month or any reasonable,i wish coaches of nigeria should ban him cos etuhu is a better player than him

@fijiano202,
have u ever asked urself, why is one mikel been compared to everyother player in this world? in chelsea, mikel in our holding midfielder, who is urs? we have a lot of world class midfielders in chelsea but someone in the name of mikel jon obi is the man running things for us. he breaks the attacks of our oponents, hold onto the ball and check the nearest/freest player to pass to. he from time to time send some telegraphic passes that bring down oponents'defenders leaving the goalkeeper at the mercy of dr. drogba or engineer anelka. no wonder chelsea players will be celebrating obi while the goal scorer is miles away. mr. chelsea (JT -cowboy) so much believe in mikel. players like essien now have confidence is parading himself everywhere in the pitch bcs a tested and trusted shielding machine is at home. a ground that chelsea have been looking for just to free essien like Terry G because in him(essien) chelsea have got a 3 in 1 player.
do i need to remind us here that mikel has gone far beyond our judgements as his current performances are been judged by oyibos rather than the eguavons and 12larges of nigeria.

one funny thing abt nigerians is the act of claiming to know everything. if those oyibos see us discuss corruption - 419, armed robbery, kidnapping, rigging, looting of public funds, sleeping with our daughters inlaw etc, they respect us and accept our valuations because they know that is our areas of specialization but english ppl wey get football will say mikel sabi, u see us thieves and ogogoro drinkers, ogberos and bus drievers , amos adamus argueing with oyibos.
let us respect them because this is their lives. they sleep and wake up on football. all the times we spend thinking crimes, they spend thinking football. before they tell u that mikel is a machine, they see something.
what every arsenal player know abt football is scoring goals but unfortunately, they did not see chelsea in goal scoring last season. this season again, we have double of their goal difference. arsenal conceeds goals easily because they always go out to score. in chelsea, there is what we call DIVISSION OF LABOUR. we have coaches who must remind u that conceeding goals is not acceptable hence chelsea has proved to have the most stingy defence in epl. just 3 goals in the season. this clever and smart petr cech will be reduced to a robbert green if he goes to arsenal. what we do in chelsea is to keep enemies at arm's lenght to avoid disturbing our goalkeeper.

in arsenal, we do not know who the holding midfielder is and not until we know that, i will ask arsenal fans to stop comparing any of their players with our Jom to avoid comparing him with ur goalkeeper because that is the only player left to be compared with him now.
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 31, 2010
@1025,abeg tender mercy on the , <ROTFLMAO>
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by baslone: 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2010
1025:

@fijiano202,
have u ever asked urself, why is one mikel been compared to everyother player in this world? in chelsea, mikel in our holding midfielder, who is urs? we have a lot of world class midfielders in chelsea but someone in the name of mikel jon obi is the man running things for us. he breaks the attacks of our oponents, hold onto the ball and check the nearest/freest player to pass to. he from time to time send some telegraphic passes that bring down oponents'defenders leaving the goalkeeper at the mercy of dr. drogba or engineer anelka. no wonder chelsea players will be celebrating obi while the goal scorer is miles away. mr. chelsea (JT -cowboy) so much believe in mikel. players like essien now have confidence is parading himself everywhere in the pitch bcs a tested and trusted shielding machine is at home. a ground that chelsea have been looking for just to free essien like Terry G because in him(essien) chelsea have got a 3 in 1 player.
do i need to remind us here that mikel has gone far beyond our judgements as his current performances are been judged by oyibos rather than the eguavons and 12larges of nigeria.

one funny thing abt nigerians is the act of claiming to know everything. if those oyibos see us discuss corruption - 419, armed robbery, kidnapping, rigging, looting of public funds, sleeping with our daughters inlaw etc, they respect us and accept our valuations because they know that is our areas of specialization but english ppl wey get football will say mikel sabi, u see us thieves and ogogoro drinkers, ogberos and bus drievers , amos adamus argueing with oyibos.
let us respect them because this is their lives. they sleep and wake up on football. all the times we spend thinking crimes, they spend thinking football. before they tell u that mikel is a machine, they see something.
what every arsenal player know abt football is scoring goals but unfortunately, they did not see chelsea in goal scoring last season. this season again, we have double of their goal difference. arsenal conceeds goals easily because they always go out to score. in chelsea, there is what we call DIVISSION OF LABOUR. we have coaches who must remind u that conceeding goals is not acceptable hence chelsea has proved to have the most stingy defence in epl. just 3 goals in the season. this clever and smart petr cech will be reduced to a robbert green if he goes to arsenal. what we do in chelsea is to keep enemies at arm's lenght to avoid disturbing our goalkeeper.

in arsenal, we do not know who the holding midfielder is and not until we know that, i will ask arsenal fans to stop comparing any of their players with our Jom to avoid comparing him with your goalkeeper because that is the only player left to be compared with him now.

YOU JUST COMMITTED A SIN WITH THIS WRITE UP!!!!!!
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by OlaRay4(m): 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2010
@1025 you spoke well

1025 why not compare mikel yesterday game with alex song

You are talking "KAKA"
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by fengyu99: 3:57am On Nov 01, 2010
undecidedAs an entrepreneur and business owner, you know, who you trust and do business with? Among the many

options you have is to Buy Aion Gold another place to turn,

and tap into the social dialogue about the company or brand in question. And that brings me to this

week's Wednesday Web Resource , Marginize in the spring of 2010, founded and based in Cambridge,

Gold for WOW Gold allows Marginize involved with someone or

read the other comments on any website -regardless of the owner of the site - with a freebrowser

add-on or bookmarklet. Once that is provided add-on or Buy WOW Gold,

a new sidebar will appear at the Aion Leveling edge of

the web site where everyone can interact and read comments and check-ins. As a result, each site is

now an ad-hoc message board, whether the location of the owners like WOW Power Leveling or not!
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2010
His Name is Fabre[b]PAS[/b], sorry Fabregas, he is the best passer in the world, iniesta and xavi will tell u that, mikel u try but u no reach, i be ur Ibo brother, nwanne u no reach, Alex Song is even better, I be chelsea fan
Re: Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: by andyprez(m): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2010
I didn't bother to read the thread knowing fully well its another ''mikel is better that everybody in the world'' story. Everybody & I knw dat mikel is just an ordinary player that really needs to improve fast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Barcelona May Join France Ligue-1 If Catalunya Gets Independence / Manchester United Vs Real Sociedad: UCL (1 - 0) On 23rd October 2013 / Leeds Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 13th March 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.