Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,572 members, 7,837,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Abba Kyari Please! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Please! (244 Views)

Abba Kyari Please Supply Me Native Wears In America / Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation / Abba Kyari Denies Arresting Suspects Responsible For Killings In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Please! by archangel1(m): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2019
Please, in the name of God; the creator of universe, I wish to use this forum to beckon on Nairalanders ; who are Kanuris of Borno state or any Nigeria reading this; who has direct or indirect access to beg our prime minister, Abba Kyari to take a decisive action against South Africa now.

Our people are in serious dilemma over there. They are dying in quantum. Property worth millions of dollars lost in just couple of days. Those who have not watched the Video may not understand the situation now.

Many have calling on the president to heed to their call, but is like the president is either waiting for his October schedule with his south African counterpart to talk or he is still gathering information. Though we were told that a high powered ministerial delegate had been sent to South Africa. Is that enough? what happened to Jonathan's 2012 syndrome of retaliation; which saw south Africa come begging with official apology and redress?

How many of them will still be alive till the Month of October amidst of a situation, a South African govt official came on live telecast, inciting their citizens against foreigners. Some shallow minded will come giving excuse that Nigerians are not the only target.

With benefit of hindsight, there is no gainsaying that our president is slow in taking critical decision like this, so I decided, while others are calling on the President as usual, let me try intercessory approach; our 'prime minister' may serve as a catalyst to this plea considering the enormous power he is wielding in present political dispensation. I hope we can't deny this.

let's come together and dispense with all our ethnic and religious affiliations and force our government to take a drastic decision that will invariably protect our fellow citizens over there.

I hail thee, fellow Nairalanders.

(1) (Reply)

LASG Urges Home-seekers To Engage LASRETRAD / Applicants Kick As Govt Charges N7,500 For Employment Into Teaching Hospital / VIDEO: Pardon Buhari Over His Certificate, He Doesn’t Know Where He Kept It -lai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.