Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Xenophobia: Protesters Mobilising To Destroy Shoprite Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: Protesters Mobilising To Destroy Shoprite Abuja (747 Views)

Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack / Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia: Protesters Mobilising To Destroy Shoprite Abuja by naijadrivablog: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2019
News reaching Naijadriva says that Protesters are mobilising to destroy and loot Shop rite Lugbe, along Airport Road Abuja.

According to a Radio Program, "Embelembe"
a Human Rights programme anchored by the "Ordinary President", Ahmed Isah, a call was put to the commissioner of Police, FCT, CP Bala Usman to inform him of the situation.

The CP said that police Officers has been deployed to the said venue and he used the opportunity to address Nigerians to be law abiding.

He also said that there are better ways of resolving the issues surrounding xenophobia.

More details later.

Mynd44 OAM4J, lalasticlacla

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Mobilising To Destroy Shoprite Abuja by Nbote(m): 9:48am On Sep 04, 2019
Jus heard it over d radio too... D govt really needs to b more decisive in getting a hold of dis thing

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Mobilising To Destroy Shoprite Abuja by naijadrivablog: 9:50am On Sep 04, 2019
Please, Nigerians should know that within every Shoprite Mall, Nigerians have businesses there too.
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Mobilising To Destroy Shoprite Abuja by UrVillagePpl: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2019
Ouch! I can feel the stab,
The blade of them knife tearing through my heart.
Blood dribbling, dripping on our flag,
Tears pouring, 'cause I'm crying for my land.

I'm asking, what did we do to deserve this?
Tell me if our lives are now cheap,
They killing us at home, and killing us in yankee
While our leaders are eating fat and looting.

Is the African giant now fatherless?
Is Africa's strongest now the weakest?
Are the lives of my brothers now the cheapest -
That all them buyers go for it in the market?

Build our home! Is this too much to ask for?
We put you on the throne, can kick you out if you fail us
I'm crying, pain flowing down my spine
My brothers are dying, while all you do is take wine

Nigerians, wake up!
Let's come together -
And chase these thieves in Aso out of power
Brothers, rise up!
Together we can conquer
For in the hands of the people is the power.

For every legit Nigerian in the diaspora subjected to unjust treatment.

#NotoXenophobia.
#COPIED
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Mobilising To Destroy Shoprite Abuja by blesskewe(f): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2019
Funny thing is that
They are doing foreigners and
Doing Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Mobilising To Destroy Shoprite Abuja by naijadrivablog: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2019
Nbote:
Jus heard it over d radio too... D govt really needs to b more decisive in getting a hold of dis thing

lalasticlacla Mynd44, OAM4J, we broke this Intel but it is here. You should give us more credit.

https://www.nairaland.com/5398065/protesters-storm-shoprite-mtn-offices

(1) (Reply)

Tenant Bring 2 Soldiers To Dehumanize His Gateman For Not Being At His Duty Post / Man Challenges Ex-wife To Sword Fight To Settle Legal Dispute / Stay At Home : Lagos Task Force Destroy Shops To Enforce Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.