Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

'No Strings Attached' Intimate Relationship With A Mature Woman - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 'No Strings Attached' Intimate Relationship With A Mature Woman (2742 Views)

No Strings Attached Whatsapp Group(sexcha) / ladies Meetup Zone For No Strings Attached Sex Buddies,BBM GROUP / For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'No Strings Attached' Intimate Relationship With A Mature Woman by SonMan: 4:21am On Oct 27, 2010
Hi,
I am a Chartered Accountant and I am financially independent. I am close to my middle ‘thirties’ and I am married. 
I will like to have a 'No Strings Attached' intimate relationship with a mature and beautiful working class woman between the ages of 30 - 40 (married or single). Such a person should also be financially independent and a well exposed professional will be preferable.
We will both handle the affair with a good sense of maturity, responsibility and confidentiality.
If you are interested, kindly send your email address and /or phone number to topsonman@gmail.com . I will surely contact you.
Regards.
Re: 'No Strings Attached' Intimate Relationship With A Mature Woman by SonMan: 4:32am On Oct 27, 2010
, a Lagos based lady will be preferable.

Regards
Re: 'No Strings Attached' Intimate Relationship With A Mature Woman by Kunbee: 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2010
hmmmm
Re: 'No Strings Attached' Intimate Relationship With A Mature Woman by SonMan: 11:17am On Oct 28, 2010
, Hi Kunbee.

I guess you will like to tell me something,

SonMan
Re: 'No Strings Attached' Intimate Relationship With A Mature Woman by Kunbee: 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2010
Nl girls will like to see your picture and are you single
Re: 'No Strings Attached' Intimate Relationship With A Mature Woman by SonMan: 12:36am On Oct 29, 2010
I am not single. I am married and I only want a mature lady as well.
Re: 'No Strings Attached' Intimate Relationship With A Mature Woman by Kunbee: 12:42am On Oct 29, 2010
Married shocked shocked shocked and you are seeking a relationship
Re: 'No Strings Attached' Intimate Relationship With A Mature Woman by ABEngine(m): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2013
At least he was honest to say that, this is what I call expressing a dear feeling. And he is entitled to his request.. Ameeboors can please keep shut
Re: 'No Strings Attached' Intimate Relationship With A Mature Woman by Princesszoe: 4:04pm On May 02, 2013
A married man seeking to have affair with a woman should not mind her occupation status. He must be ready to spend all the time . So with your criterias, it shows that you are not financially bouyant, you may definitely not get a "big girl". So is better you go back to your wife and manage the little money you have. Do not defile your bed oga.

(1) (Reply)

Sekillz Is My Cousin... If Na Lie Compare And Contrast (PICS Included) / Ladybird / Serious Lady Is Needed For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.