Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady (67227 Views)

Gun Shot And Bullets Flying Around In Lagos, As People Break The COVID-19 Lockdo / Xenophobia: See The Damages Done By Nigerian Looters At A Mall In Surulere (Pics / Nigerian Police Vs Soldiers Engage In Serious Brutal Street Fight At 7up Ijora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
Pusyiter:
What concerns Soldiers in managing civil disobedience in a sane clime?
Chai, our police have been reduced to a mere boys scout angry
Thats nigerian politicians for you. They are trying to quell it before it gets out oc hand. Those politicians know they will become tbe real target when shit becomes big. Thats why soldiers are been deployed early. As much as whats happening in south-africa, did you see tjem deploying soldiers? These bastard politians in Nigeria know deep down this country is not well run and could blow up if they aint careful. Thats why soldiers are been deployed to help cleanup.

But they are just postponing the evil day. Shit is still going to get real and they will all go down with it when the time comes. You "ll see.

2 Likes

Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by litaninja(m): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
If you saw bullets, they were not flying.
Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by aramanda14: 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
so how does looting change things. Come on na,there are better ways we can act.
poweredcom:

Shut up there

Let them loot the shop so that south African govt will stop sponsor of this xenophobic attack

Na because ur person never die abroad days why u de online de misyan

Oga loot every where loot pack Dem japa I support this break ShopRite DStv mtn stanbic bank destroy anytin u can

1 Like

Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by WildChild00(m): 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
Remerinax:
k

Scammer
Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by cybriz82(m): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
She saw bullet flying..hmmm never knew bullet haz wings
Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by enemyofprogress: 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
Op sorry o, I hope you didn't die?
Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by lastempero: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nothing would happen madam but the truth is that violence begets violence In as much it may not go well with us.

1 Like

Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by WriterX(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
SLAP44:
Soldiers will try and stop them because they know that shoprite is just the small target. Those guys are holding practice sessions for the big one, a REVOLUTIONARY UPRISING.

asin eh Nigerian.is at its tipping point

1 Like

Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by Gwayas(m): 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2019

Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
That is why everyone must speak out against bad governance, when the chips are down its anyone that can bear the brunt, some people feel the Nigerian problem is not theirs, till they are confronted with such situations. We all are in this same box. Unemployment is a big problem in Nigeria, over population too, with so many youths hungry and unemployed, the country is a ticking time bomb. This should be a lesson to politicians and all.
Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by Offpoint: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
quentin06:
dont see any stray bullets, maybe she needs to arrange her weavon, could be the loose strands that she is mistaking for bullets, all these fake queens. angry
I wonder how wan take see flying bullet, weather she be high speed Cam
Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by inyenejo(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
#REVOLUTIONNOW!!!
Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by gpovo(m): 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
NothingDoMe:
These ones are opportunistic criminals.

Not at all.
"our people are dying, una dey work."
the young man is pained because we all are supposed to come out massively, halt jobs, and do the needful so our government can sit up. what's there in South Africa that they are now the ones killing Nigerians because we are there to hustle?
una no dey think?
it's so annoying the way some of you here type rubbish.
we should learn to stand tall for one another if we really need one Nigeria which I don't even see as possible.
we keep criticising those who even stand out for us..... I think any one who cannot in his or her own way do some thing about this government but rather feel comfortable with the forever bad government and bad economy we have because they can manage their stupid businesses is also part of the evil in our land.
have u ever been out of this country to a reasonable place before? then you will know what racism truly is.
if Nigeria is fixed. I don't think anyone would go hustle in other countries.
so u all should stop this your stupidity and foolishness by saying people are foolish when they respond to the countries failure.

1 Like

Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by Jaqenhghar: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
SLAP44:
Soldiers will try and stop them because they know that shoprite is just the small target. Those guys are holding practice sessions for the big one, a REVOLUTIONARY UPRISING.
Dont hold your breath
Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by correctyourself(m): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
If I dry is such condition and one idiot stoned my car I will revised and clear the person so that next time he will not have legs to loot and stone.
Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by gpovo(m): 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
aramanda14:
so how does looting change things. Come on na,there are better ways we can act.

Not at all.
the young man is pained because we all are supposed to come out massively, halt jobs, and do the needful so our government can sit up. what's there in South Africa that they are now the ones killing Nigerians because we are there to hustle?
una no dey think?
we should learn to stand tall for one another if we really need one Nigeria which I don't even see as possible.
we keep criticising those who even stand out for us..... I think any one who cannot in his or her own way do some thing about this government but rather feel comfortable with the forever bad government and bad economy we have because they can manage their stupid businesses is also part of the evil in our land.
have u ever been out of this country to a reasonable place before? then you will know what racism truly is.
so u all should stop this your stupidity and foolishness by saying people are foolish when they respond to the countries failure.
Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by gpovo(m): 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/09/video-looters-at-sangotedo-mall.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1-_cJxHW74/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

una no dey think?
Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
SLAP44:
Just my thoughts my brother. People in this country just need a little spark, a tiny bitty little spark from anywhere, anyhow to set the nation on fire. AND IT IS COMING SOOOO SOON!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
xynerise:
The problem is that Nigerian hoodlums and criminals will use this avenue to rob even Iya Basira kiosk as retaliation
Bro they have already started it. Yesterday night i witnessed one in Ado road Ajah as i was just closing from church. What made me even more angry was that the f00ls even wore their gang berets while at it as they shot randomly in the air to scare people off while they robbed and looted all the small shops and innocent people.. it continued for over 30 minutes no police or anything. No security in naija
Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by themanderon: 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
The major problem of these south Africans is poverty. Instead of channelling their grievances towards their government who have failed to deliver on the dreams the citizens had after they got freedom from the whites they are busy killing those that helped them.
The whites really did some damages to the collective psyche of Africans. They have succeeded in sowing deep divisions between Africans. Instead of Africans seeing them as the real enemies they rather see their fellow blacks as easier preys to vent their frustrations on.
Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by goproschool(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
Two wrongs don't make a right. No matter how painful and disgusting our brothers and sisters in SA may have been treated, resorting to self help and crime will not assuage nor solve the problem.
For FREE Lesson Notes for all School Teachers and students, check my signatures.
Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by Nooneonline(m): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]
calabaman:
This does not look like Sangotedo Shoprite.

Correct me if am wrong.

U're wrong. stand corrected
Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by salford1: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
xynerise:
The problem is that Nigerian hoodlums and criminals will use this avenue to rob even Iya Basira kiosk as retaliation
Lol.
Same SA hoodlums where the one burning and killing too.
It's hoodlum's world in Africa.
Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by AmNuhRegular(m): 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
Narrated her shocking existence?? cheesy
Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by Basher8583: 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
SLAP44:

Body bags counting. Your people are being killed in SA and because of that you to want to commit suicide in Nigeria by committing crime. Carry on.
Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by naijajobx: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by Mathew1999(m): 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
I see lies in Wat she just said how come u get d chance to tweet
Liar see her mouth like bullet flying everywhere
Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by Khaleell001(m): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
I do not support the xenophobic attacks but I think we are going about the wrong way.
The decisions taken by government so far are reasonable and to an extent enough.
What's with this jungle justice mentality we resort to when we want to channel our greviances?
Police and soldiers should arrest those criminals breaking into people's shop in the name of one stupid reprisal attack.
I would rather prefer boycott to looting people's shops and all sort of violence that brings no good.
Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by Abcruz(m): 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
SLAP44:

When it will reach your turn, you will care. - Ababa nna , 2013

And you call that "care"?
Two wrongs does not make a right. Chaos can never generate peace there is always a way to resolve differences other than violence.
Re: 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady by Pawon23: 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered / How Can I Tell Her That I Saw Her Sex Video Online. / South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.