Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

7 Enemies of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Enemies of God (1034 Views)

Enemies Of Mankind / Enemies Of Oyedepo; READ THIS / Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Enemies of God by yommyuk: 4:29am On Oct 27, 2010
Before I go into what will happen to the enemies of God, I would first like to identify  those people that can be classified as the enemies of God.

1.SCOFFERS AND MOCKERS
2 Peter 3;3
Most Importantly, I want to remind you that in the last days SCOFFERS will come, mocking the truth and following their own desires

2. THE NATURAL MAN
Romans 8:8
That is why those who are still under the control of their sinful nature can never please God.

3  ADULTERERS AND ADULTERESSES
James 4:4
You adulterers! Don't you realise that friendship with the world makes you an enemy of God?

4.IDOL WORSHIPPERS
Deuteronomy 8:18-19
“But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day. And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish.”

5. FALSE PROPHETS
Matthew 7:15
"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves

6. PHONEY CHRISTIANS
Acts 20:29-30.
"For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock. Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves.

7. UNBELIEVERS
2 Corinthians 4:4
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

CONCLUSION
Romans 6:23 clearly states;

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."

If you realize today that you have never trusted Christ eternal life can be yours if you will repent of your sin and place your faith and trust in Jesus Christ.

It’s sobering to realize that there are many who are enemies of the cross of Christ. For those of us who know the Lord, let’s have a concern for seeing others coming to know Jesus Christ. Let’s be careful as followers of Christ that we are not apathetic and shallow in our knowledge of God’s Word. And let’s be certain we are living obedient lives and giving a verbal witness that will help others to know our Savior.

God bless wink
Re: 7 Enemies of God by bashydemy(m): 5:40am On Oct 27, 2010
Hmmm and did you and God sit and Decide who and who are not his enemies? and mind you those people can gain the Kingdom of God before you and that is why thou shall not judge. ok
Re: 7 Enemies of God by yommyuk: 11:36am On Oct 28, 2010
Are u one of those stated above. Then maybe I have hit a nerve but I refuse to apologise. cool
Re: 7 Enemies of God by bashydemy(m): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2010
Well i am not and beside God say thou shall not judge so you wont be judged

Luke 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned, did that ring bell ? if yes so how are you going to judge anyone by point out God's enemy did God tell you he has enemy and beside who can be an enemy to God well maybe to your own god's, my own God (Allah) has no enemies except those people you mention are enemies of thereselfs not enemy of God
Re: 7 Enemies of God by yommyuk: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2010
@BASHY_DEMY

I am amazed! You keep quoting and giving reference to scriptures and you still do not believe in its contents.
You better becareful unless you want the Holy spirit to come for u.
You have been warned tongue

or maybe I have touched a nerve. It aint about being judgemental but saying the Gospel Truth. cool
Re: 7 Enemies of God by bashydemy(m): 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2010
Since you dont believe what was in that verse who i am to believe and beside i am old enough to choose what i believe most and i rather die been been a Muslim than a xtain
Re: 7 Enemies of God by yommyuk: 5:08am On Oct 29, 2010
That is what we call "Freewill" in Christianity.

For the good or evil that we do in this world, we shall recieve our "JUST REWARD"

God bless wink
Re: 7 Enemies of God by bashydemy(m): 8:50am On Oct 29, 2010
and who are you to know what kind of reward anyone will get? your not better than those mention up there and i know you surely fall between one of the category proof me wrong
Re: 7 Enemies of God by yommyuk: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2010
Case closed bro

I've moved on cool
Re: 7 Enemies of God by bashydemy(m): 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2010
you accept defeat?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Animals Die? Did Eve Feed Them The Apple Too? / fjk;fjk;kd;fkl; / Where Exactly Is God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.