Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Cost Of Floor And Wall Tiles Needed Urgently: - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Floor And Wall Tiles Needed Urgently: (56548 Views)

Buy Original Floor And Wall Tiles(spanish Tiles) / Sales!!! Quality Vitrified Floor And Wall Tiles / Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Floor And Wall Tiles Needed Urgently: by jibsai(m): 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
bmsventure:
HELLO SIR,
                YOU CAN CHECK MY PAGE OUT ON NAIRALAND AND SEE IF YOU LIKE OUR LAMINATE WOOD FLOOR,AND WE CAN ALSO GET YOU THE RIGHT TILE FOR YOU HOME

THIS LAMINATE FLOOR DONT SCRATCH AND VERY REASONABLE IN PRICE THEY START FROM =N=450 PER SQUARE METER

Do u work in ibadan? I like this pic
Re: Cost Of Floor And Wall Tiles Needed Urgently: by Architectsho: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hello sir,
We can give your concrete floor a glass like finish with any design that suits your need. We can customize your floor to your taste. Kindely contact me on 08063356448.

Best Regards,
Sola.
Re: Cost Of Floor And Wall Tiles Needed Urgently: by Hashimu: 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hello,
OP I see you. nice thread.
@ Yabtechconst GOD will bless your hustle, amen!

Please who is the MOD on this? Kindly move this topic to front page again.
it well help a great deal. Since we have very intellligent and vigilant discussant here in Yabtechconst. Other experts please talk.

CC: Lalasticala too. grin
Re: Cost Of Floor And Wall Tiles Needed Urgently: by Homeyfav: 6:14am On May 28, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drone Footage Of Massive Structures To Be Demolished In Lagos / Building A Bungalow In Lagos / America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.