Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Comzate-the Next Big Thing - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Comzate-the Next Big Thing (223 Views)

Download Audio+video: Harteez – Next Big Thing / Next Big Artist : Boney / Top 6 Best & Hottest Djs In Nigeria (no. 3 Is The Big Thing In The Industry Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comzate-the Next Big Thing by kola145(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2019
Hey there I’m comzate you might have seen the name before or not,I’m an artist a student of the university of Lagos.I love making good music it’s my hobby it’s my talent.
I believe everyone is blessed with a distinct gift,I’m thankful i discovered mine soon.Its a blessing to have the ability to influence the mood of a person,to help a person relax from the day’s work.

There’s a lot of people with immense talent who are waiting to be unveiled I’m one of them.Music needs proper capital that’s why I’m seeking for sponsors or record labels who could turn my dreams to reality.

Contact me
08154347266 WhatsApp
bashireniola360@gmail.com Email
Comzate follow me on IG
Kindly take a listen to my song below disturb everyone with this.God bless us all

https://web.naijaexclusive.net/comzate-call-on-me-prod-by-deoye-mp3-download/

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid _ Joro (prod By Northboi.) / Download Remmique | When / Slowdog Ft. Zoro, Deejay J Masta – Njo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.