Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Femi Otedola Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (267 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: MTN Investors Lose N40bn / Otedola Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Mandynews(f): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nigerian billionaire business man Femi Otedola had condemned the xenophobic attack against Africans in South Africa. 

He wrote;
"My heart cries for my Nigerian brothers and sisters who have been senselessly killed in South Africa. I strongly condemn this hateful discrimination and xenophobia. I pray for us to come together as a continent to fight this injustice …F.Ote"

Source: https://mandynews.com/femi-otedola-reacts-to-xenophobic-attacks-in-south-africa/
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by DrNueLpureHoney: 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
It's just so sad that South Africans just dey claim say dem wise but dem no sabi anything
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Denikayan: 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ote$ has spoken

The words of a rich man are the words from God
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Andersonjr(m): 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
When the whites called us(blacks) apes we dissagreed, then how are we treating each other if not like animals. In a black country that doesn't want foreigners, then the only foreigners you decide to kill are your fellow brothers. Then what happened to the whites living with you. You rate them higher even more than you. Don't tell me we av left the era of slave trade. WE ARE STILL SLAVES... I weep when I see a brother turn against a fellow brother. Pray 4 Nigeria, Pray 4 peace in Africa. BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL*

#copied
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Sunofgod(m): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
Bush man...

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity For Grab / Four Nigerians Teenager Created Solar Panels And Other Solar Components / Urgent! Advice How To Make Deliveries In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.