Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Bleep Your Endorsement Deals I'm A Nigerian - Nkechi Blessing Blows Hot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bleep Your Endorsement Deals I'm A Nigerian - Nkechi Blessing Blows Hot (408 Views)

Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals / ‘mumu You Commented Late Because You’re Scared Of Losing Your Endorsement Deal W / Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bleep Your Endorsement Deals I'm A Nigerian - Nkechi Blessing Blows Hot by janefblog: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday has joined her other counterparts to condemn the killings of Nigerians in renewed xenophobic attacks in South Africa.

Read also: #Xenophobic: Actress Iya Rainbow Heads to Beach In White Garment (Video)

Following the attacks on Nigerians in South Africa, Nigerians have called for the boycott of South African companies such as MTN, DSTV, and Shoprite over the killings and destruction of properties of Nigerians in South Africa.

The actress wrote.....https://janefblog.com/8704-2fk-your-endorsement-deals-im-a-nigerian-nkechi-blessing-blows-hot/

Re: Bleep Your Endorsement Deals I'm A Nigerian - Nkechi Blessing Blows Hot by yanabasee(m): 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
Our mumu still the mature..... See as we the active on *SHO SHO MEDIUM* the condemn xenophobia....

No fundraising to evacuate Nigerians from SA. No donation to aid those that have been indoors since few days now without having food to eat...

One dingbat will just tweet and be abusing celebrities as if celebrities are the final decision makers...

Is Hushpuppi not a celebrity? Is Daddy Freeze not a celebrity? Shouldn't they be the ones to lead their followers? Why all the blame game??

If our government isn't acting fast, why can't we make donations or raise funds to act?

We don't have to rely on the government for unity or to aid others.

We're Nigerians and that should be prioritized when we find ourselves in moments like these... We've been facing rejections from many countries... We need to unite. We need to fight together and conquer the people oppressing us and putting us in bad light!!

(1) (Reply)

Ezekwesili, Others Come For Singer Teni Over Comment On Shoprite Vandalisation / Nicki Minaj Announces Her Retirement From The Music Industry / Rude Boy Sings Audio Money With The Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.