Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

7 Social Media Marketing Crime To Avoid As A Nigerian Entrepreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Social Media Marketing Crime To Avoid As A Nigerian Entrepreneur (189 Views)

Top 7 Social Media Advertising Tools To Boost My Online Presence / Ifeanyi Obike: Meet The Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Wants To Disrupt Nigeria’s Air / 1. 7 Social Media Metrics You Should Pay Attention To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Social Media Marketing Crime To Avoid As A Nigerian Entrepreneur by needmyservice: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
If you are an active user of social media, you’d have been aware of and familiar with the rape stories that were flying around some most ago. As more people got vulnerable enough to share their stories, hashtags were generated to coordinate and track these stories. I was, however, taken aback when I noticed that vendors were using the popularity of these hashtags to sell their products and services. How can you just pick a popular hashtag and start using it to sell your human hair or designer shoes because its the rave of the moment? The truth is nobody is going to notice your content except its interesting enough to also get people talking.
Read full post here - https://blog.needmyservice.com/7-social-media-marketing-crime-you-might-be-committing/

(1) (Reply)

Borehole Drilling Needed - Owode Mowe / Null / Graphics & Web Designs Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.